SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Oh, I live in Canada. It was high 20s in Ontario- where I live, as well as in  Alberta, and BC, to my knowledge.

As I live in Ontario, I would not be surprised if the weather was similar in NYC

I live in ontario and I have not seen any pool like that here have you? and yes it was 25 and up yesterday. I rememeber was it meredith that had a SH here in canada.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Mon May 25, 2015 1:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Josh to LA as per his tweets. Nothing sleuthed that it was for TB. He tweeted when he was leaving and tweeted on his return.

Kaitlyn spotted with a blonde wig by a couple having dinner.

Shawn spotted at LAX Thursday afternoon, alone.

giggling Thanks GA.  Once again, I am confused!

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 pm

25 C = 82F

ETA: np Sue Smiley I just didn't want posters to think K was seen at LAX.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 25, 2015 2:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:25 C = 82F

ETA: np Sue Smiley I just didn't want posters to think K was seen at LAX.

Just Curious GA if Shawn was seen at Lax airport would his handler still be with him.? I just wonder how long they stay with the F1 or F2,
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Where can I see the picture of K (possible SH visit)?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Look towards the end of the previous media/tweets thread. There is a picture of Kaitlyn near a house pool.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 25, 2015 2:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:Look towards the end of the previous media/tweets thread. There is a picture of Kaitlyn near a house pool.

Thanks! Smiley
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 25, 2015 3:39 pm

When I look at temperature conversion charts, 25C = 77F.  I've checked a bunch.  Not sure where the 82F is coming from? Smiley

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 4:10 pm

IrishGal wrote:When I look at temperature conversion charts, 25C = 77F.  I've checked a bunch.  Not sure where the 82F is coming from? Smiley

25 × 9/5 + 32
45 + 32 = 77

So yes it would be 77° F

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 25, 2015 4:45 pm

One more of those interviews! Notice how she said this season will be different and people will relate to her? Well, JuanPablo said the same thing and I didn't get it then, but I think now that he thought people will applaud him for being "true to himself" and not proposing. We all know how that went. Hopefully, things will go differently for Kaitlyn, and the producers won't make her rue being herself, with their evil editing.

Obsessed
The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe Has the Most Perfect Response to That sl*t-Shaming Promo
By Lynsey Eidell  1 HOUR AGO
t
We're barely into this season of The Bachelorette (we hardly can keep track of everyone's names at this point), but there's been no shortage of—you guessed it—drama. First, there was the whole two Bachelorettes debacle. Then, Chris Harrison had to kick out drunk Ryan on night one (just before we discovered his Bachelor connection). And then we get three minutes of sl*t-shaming paraded around as a "season preview." But in the midst of all the dramatics, there's one person keeping it awesomely real: Ms. Bachelorette herself, Kaitlyn Bristowe. We caught up via telephone to chat about everything from that crazy first night to her earliest connections to that hook-up. Read on:

First things first, congratulations on being named the Bachelorette! Take me back to that first night—what was going through your mind as Chris Harrison walked up to you with the results?

Kaitlyn: It had been such a stressful night, and, you know, just that anticipation and the waiting, so when I saw him walking over, my heart was pounding out of my chest. And he did what Chris Harrison does best, and was dramatic and did the long pause and brought me down to make me think I was going home—and then told me I was the Bachelorette. It was the craziest thing I've ever felt. It was so flattering. It was reassuring. It was just every positive feeling you can feel.

Did you expect that outcome?

I was hopeful and I was confident in my connections with the majority of the guys, so I felt good about it.

We saw you give the first impression rose to Shawn B.—who else did you have early connections with?

I said it on the first one, it was JJ. I told him I was really into it. I don' know, there was just something...I said this on the show, he's different, but yet very familiar to me. He had a good sense of humor, and I just felt comfortable with him. And I liked how JJ carried himself that first night. So yeah, JJ, Clint, Shawn. Ben H. was great. He asked lots of great questions. There was quite a few.

There was a lot of emphasis in the season promo placed on the fact that you kissed several of the guys and hooked up with someone pre-fantasy suite. How do you feel about that?

Honestly, it blows my mind. I don't know when people are going to accept that everyone is going to make out on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. If you want to know if you have chemistry with someone, you want to tell me that you wont kiss them? That's ridiculous. And, you know, as it went on, I did have an intimate moment with somebody and I'm not ashamed of that. To me, the physicality part of a relationship is so important and I'm thinking about a lifetime with somebody. I just think in this world right now its OK to talk about it.

Do you think it would have been as big of a deal if this were The Bachelor?

I definitely don't think it would be as big of a deal, no. I think people would focus on it for a hot second, but I don't think it would be this big, dramatic, scandalous thing. I don't think the Bachelor would get the, what do they call it, the sl*t-shaming or whatever that is. I think it would be very different. I'm a 30 year old woman, and I make my own decisions, and I'm willing to talk about it, and I'm not ashamed of it.

Chris Harrison is famous for declaring every season "the most dramatic yet." Where do you think yours will fall on the drama scale?

Yeah, he might be right on this one. Especially after watching that teaser, I'm like, wow this is dramatic. Chris Harrison might finally be right on that one.

We know you can't give away any spoilers, but tell us—are you in love?

(Laughs) I love my family. Is that what you're talking about? Yeah, you'll just have to watch and see.

Not to digress, but we all love your look—what are some of your go-to makeup products?

I'm such a routine person, I don't like change. I've been using the same things for years. For my foundation, I always use MAC Face and Body. I always use bright lipsticks, as we all know. I always use Flat Out Fabulous by MAC, the lipstick, Girl About Town, and Ruby Woo. Mascara, I use the Voluminous by Loreal. I'm all about the bronzer. Actually, you know what I do, I put on Sublime by Loreal—it's like a lotion but it's also bronzer. That's my go-to. I'm hooked on that. Other than that, I don't know—I'm all about the MAC products.

How about when it comes to your great hair?

Thank you for saying that, because my hair is something that I work hard on. I have really, really, fine, thin hair, and so I need to try and vamp it up somehow. I use a lot, a lot, a lot of root pump. A lot, like a rude amount of it. I also use a texture spray. Anything that is basically going to give it body. I'm all about back combing, and I've been known to clip in a couple of extensions, I'm not going to lie to you.

Back to The Bachelorette, what can we look forward to this season?

As much as people want to come down on me for it, I think a lot of people are going to relate to me. And I think that this season is going to be very different from any others because I am going to stay true to myself and do things that most people wouldn't step out of that "Bachelorette box" and do. So yeah, I just think there's going to be a lot of different emotions, and I think people are going to feel those with me.

And anything you want to say to your viewers?

Just to tune in on Monday.

Thanks Kaitlyn! We're off to go pick up a tube of Flat Out Fabulous before tonight's episode, which airs on ABC at 9 P.M.

Photos: Courtesy of ABC

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2015/05/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-interview

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 25, 2015 5:05 pm

I feel like I missed so much... So do we believe now that Kaitlyn has a F1?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 5:08 pm

I think most are leaning towards yes.

Subject to change.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson