SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 55 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I am SHOCKED. She just seemed so wholesome and wonderful, and I mean I know josh really wants to get married and have a family and just be the best husband and daddy ever....yeahhhh.

Me too.....not cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:12 pm

I've personally never seen Josh as the victim. He knew what he was getting into and he was a 30-year old man who made the decision to distance himself from his family because of a girl he knew for a couple of months. I certainly don't think he's been through anything tragic enough to give him a pass for having a fling with someone who, let's admit it, he was NEVER going to marry and had none of the qualities he claimed to want in a wife. I'm just happy that the relationship was short enough that we didn't have to deal with Josh bad-mouthing her to tabloids and then calling her names on SM to get his ring back. **edited**
(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he's single, he can have a girlfriend every weekend if he wants. After what he's been through, he should date as many as possible to make sure she is the right one.
Totally agree with you GA . I think Josh and even the TOG can date who they want , when they want and it is none of our business .  They are both single men doing what they want. I am sure it is hard for both of them to find a woman who is with them for the right reasons. Not just because they were part of the Bach .JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:08 am

But they may not want a 'right reasons' girl now. Maybe Josh is quite happy having flings and casually dating. Seems like this has been his MO for some time. I don't see him having a serious girlfriend anytime soon tbh.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Who did Josh bad mouth in the tabloids? What did he say about getting the ring back? I must have missed all of that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I've personally never seen Josh as the victim. He knew what he was getting into and he was a 30-year old man who made the decision to distance himself from his family because of a girl he knew for a couple of months. I certainly don't think he's been through anything tragic enough to give him a pass for having a fling with someone who, let's admit it, he was NEVER going to marry and had none of the qualities he claimed to want in a wife. I'm just happy that the relationship was short enough that we didn't have to deal with Josh bad-mouthing her to tabloids and then calling her names on SM to get his ring back. Oh, those Murray brothers - total class.

(jmo)

I don't think anyone necessarily called him the victim. IMO it was pretty obvious that Josh tried in his relationship with his ex-fiancée. You don't try to do what your fiancée wants you to do if you don't care. She said openly that she wanted to be his number one priority and it was made obvious for several months that he tried to honor that IMO. Heck, even a few days before the break up he was out to dinner with her family.

Also, who did Josh bad mouth in the press? And in regards to the woman you're speaking about that they talked about on social media to get a ring back, well judging by her public social media, she moved on to yet another professional athlete within a couple of months of breaking up with Josh's brother, so she ended up doing exactly what they said she would. I don't see what happens behind closed doors. None of us do, but I saw that as Josh being a good brother trying to get him back thousands of dollars. For all we know, they tried in private and it didn't work.

Maybe it's just me, but I know I'm thankful to have an older brother that's similar to Josh, but everyone has different opinions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Honestly I can't get past ring-gate laugh out loud. There was no excuse for that IMO. And the other post break up social media stuff and the tiff with his own blood family, he basically matched his ex in maturity. It's going to take a lot for him to come back from that, for me. I don't see a prize here.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:01 pm

I don't remember him writing any post regarding the ring. He "liked" a post someone else made and only fanatics who check names of who "liked" would know. Big deal, he wasn't overt making comments. What post media break up stuff are you referring to? Can you please give specifics on both of those that you're speaking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:46 pm

You don't have to be a fanatic to look at someone's favorites. All you have to do is go to Twitter, type in their username and then click on their favorites. It doesn't take much effort to do at all. No fanaticism needed.

He did bad mouth Nick and Juan Pablo to the media. Whether you feel he was justified or not when he badmouthed Nick, he still did it and the mature, adult thing to do would've been to take the high road. I did have some empathy for him there because that couldn't have been an easy situation to deal with and it was unexpected. Still bite your damn tongue and put on your big boy panties. Considering he and Nick seem to be on decent terms now, I guess that one really doesn't matter anymore so let's move on to Juan Pablo. He said Juan Pablo wasn't invited to his never-happening wedding. Only good people, not people's whose character he didn't like. So he implied Juan Pablo wasn't a good person. This was someone he even didn't meet and who did absolutely nothing to him. After that I definitely got the feeling he has a sense of superiority over certain people.

As for the post media break up stuff, I assume it's the subtweeting between him and Andi that posters are referring to. No, we can't prove that he was actually talking about Andi in his subtweets, but come on, we're not idiots here. He was definitely accusing her of logging into his accounts and implying she wasn't honest with him about the fantasy suite stuff.

I think overall he's mostly a good guy and I like him just fine, but he has a side to him that's not so nice.

Last edited by bluwavz on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:You don't have to be a fanatic to look at someone's favorites. All you have to do is go to Twitter, type in their username and then click on their favorites. It doesn't take much effort to do at all. No fanaticism needed.
thumbsup :yes:

I call this sleuthing. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Who did Josh bad mouth in the tabloids? What did he say about getting the ring back?  I must have missed all of that!  

There was a big thing way back about him liking and reposting one of Aaron's Friends posts about Kacie giving Aaron back his 40k ring after there engagement went sour after 2 months or so. I even commented on it and said she should give it back and move on because she's clearly a "cleat chaser" Josh favorited my tweet on that one laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:58 pm

As far as the ring tweets (or just favorites in Josh's case), no one on this forum likely knows the real story behind it, but judging by the ex-fiance's past and her current dating situation, they may have had very good reasons. They know this woman and what she is about, we don't. Josh has every right to protect and stand up for his little brother when he thinks someone has wronged him. It's not like he personally took to SM or the tabloids to bad mouth her. He favorited a few tweets. Whether it's "sleuthing" or "fanaticism" for fans to know this, I think people have made far too big of a deal over it.

In my opinion, Josh is simply a straight forward, honest guy that wears his feelings on his sleeve. I much prefer that over someone who always says the "right" thing to look better to the public when they feel and say the complete opposite privately. I'm sure Josh has had to bite his tongue far too many times when it comes to certain people or situations that he knows are lies or misrepresentions.

As far as Anna, we don't know the situation there either. She is private and he never really flaunted that relationship ( I don't consider one IG post flaunting). Maybe Josh did have good intentions when he started dating her, but then he saw red flags or just simply realized he wasn't feeling "it" with her. That happens. Josh made it pretty clear on the show that if he's with a girl and not "feeling" it, it's time to move on. I don't see why it's a big deal for someone to go on a few dates with a person, realize it's not working and end it. How does that in any way mean that he's not serious about settling down or having kids?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom