SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 29 of 68 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Mustang19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:59 pm

umngirl wrote:I think Courtney is the only one from the show who could really do the juicy, tell-all type book, mainly because she was a villain. Andi would be smart to just not write a book, but since she is, keep it classy since she already isn't as popular as she thinks she is.

ANd Josh would be wise to respond to the book by saying something like, "I wish her the best but I won't be reading or talking about her book."

This is exactly how I feel. Courtney had more of a reason to write a book. She was a crucified during and after her season, so had more reason to try to get her side of the story out there. Andi didn't have that problem, and people sympathized with her after her breakup with Josh. There was no scandalous reason for the break-up - just two people who weren't meant to be. I don't have much confidence that Andi can keep it classy. I'm sure there will be plenty of jabs directed toward Josh and the Murray's. He will come out looking better if he just says what you wrote above. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I think Courtney is the only one from the show who could really do the juicy, tell-all type book, mainly because she was a villain. Andi would be smart to just not write a book, but since she is, keep it classy since she already isn't as popular as she thinks she is.

ANd Josh would be wise to respond to the book by saying something like, "I wish her the best but I won't be reading or talking about her book."

This is exactly how I feel. Courtney had more of a reason to write a book. She was a crucified during and after her season, so had more reason to try to get her side of the story out there. Andi didn't have that problem, and people sympathized with her after her breakup with Josh. There was no scandalous reason for the break-up - just two people who weren't meant to be. I don't have much confidence that Andi can keep it classy. I'm sure there will be plenty of jabs directed toward Josh and the Murray's. He will come out looking better if he just says what you wrote above. IMO.

People also said that she would blame Josh in the interview she did with CH but she didn't and took part of the blame for the breakup. So what makes people think it will be different with the book. I will give Andi the benefit of the doubt until the book comes out and find out different.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:56 pm

I think what is giving people the idea that it will be a tell all is the fact it is being touted as such.
I just did a google search with these words: "Andi Dorfman's book".
Six out of the nine returns on the first page stated the following: "Tell-all book". Four out of ten featured the words "tell-all" on page 2 of the search.
So it may not be MEandI's intention to write a tell-all, however this is how it is being promoted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:

People also said that she would blame Josh in the interview she did with CH but she didn't and took part of the blame for the breakup.  So what makes people think it will be different with the book.  I will give Andi the benefit of the doubt until the book comes out and find out  different.  

My impression of Andi is that, at her core, she is a selfish "mean-girl". I think the break-up was too fresh when she spoke with CH and maybe thought there could be a chance they would reconcile. Now that time has passed, she probably doesn't care what any of the Murray's think. If it makes her more money, she will spill. Hopefully, I'm wrong and she will write a fluff piece without taking jabs at Josh (or JPG).
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Well I guess the Tell All may be the selling point but Andi says it's about what she went through after the break up that was written in her journal.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:If I'm not mistaken she has never referred to it as a tell all book.  Everyone that writes that she's doing the book is saying it's a tell all book.  At first I was against it because I thought that it was a tell all book but in every single article that she has commented in she says it's a tongue in cheek book about getting through a break up.  Tongue in cheek, means to me don't take it serious.  I believe the promoters are putting out there that it's a tell out book because, of course, that would sell more.  But it has been said that it is not about Josh and her relationship but what she went through after the break up.  It is my opinion that even though her heart was broken she has stayed very classy and I expect she will do the same with her book.  She loved Josh with all her heart and she has no desire to trash him.

Really? Might not be saying much for the size of her heart or her staying power in a relationship considering they only lasted 7 months. no idea

And, "no desire to trash him" ... shoot, I am neither a fan nor a SM follower of Josh & Andi as a couple or solo but I certainly recall her doing both (and him doing the same).

If Andi wants to sell books, she'll need to shovel some dirt. :uptonogood :stirthepot

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:43 pm

It obviously wasn't an amicable break up, judging from their Twitter war and Josh's periscope. If there's dirt there, I have no doubt that they will be able to entice her to share. Let's face it - the reason that Courtney's book was a best-seller and Trista and Melissa's was not is because she shared some gossip. No one wants to read a "break-up guide" by the sorest dumpee in the universe; they will, however, want to read dirt about Josh. Andi knows how this works and she'll do whatever it takes to get a best-selling book. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Mustang19 wrote:

Courtney also went back to her life of modeling after the show and really tried to stay out of the limelight. Also she sent copies of her book before it was published to Arie and Ben. I know I am in the minority but I really like the real Courtney after the show. Just have no sympathy for the selfish Andi.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:49 am

chasingpavements wrote:It obviously wasn't an amicable break up, judging from their Twitter war and Josh's periscope. If there's dirt there, I have no doubt that they will be able to entice her to share. Let's face it - the reason that Courtney's book was a best-seller and Trista and Melissa's was not is because she shared some gossip. No one wants to read a "break-up guide" by the sorest dumpee in the universe; they will, however, want to read dirt about Josh. Andi knows how this works and she'll do whatever it takes to get a best-selling book. JMO.

Pretty much if she wants to make any money, she'll have to spill some gossip about Josh. It is what sells.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Being August--it's the 8th month of the year. We have known about the book for what 2 months? They broke up in January. (officially). So ---what words of wisdom or adventures etc are we going to be enlightened with 5 months following the flash in the pan romance of a D list celeb.
It's not like it was the JFK assassination.

cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Courtney also went back to her life of modeling after the show and really tried to stay out of the limelight. Also she sent copies of her book before it was published to Arie and Ben. I know I am in the minority but I really like the real Courtney after the show.

I agree with this (although I confess I didn't care for her on Ben's season, neither did I like Ben) - from the point of view of someone who doesn't have any SM accounts. Courtney was on a episode of Say Yes to the Dress (NY) where her sister was shopping for a wedding gown. Courtney was her maid of honor and the whole family was there to support the dress search. Courtney and her sister were shown to be extremely close and her sister wouldn't buy a dress Courtney didn't think she looked good in. Courtney was gentle and supportive of her sister during the whole process, which really changed my opinion of her.

Seeing that episode made me wonder which Courtney was closer to the real Courtney: The one from a tv show notorious for its oft-malicious editing, or the one from a tv program where the edit is likely to only show a woman trying on, say, 4 dresses rather than the 34 she actually tried on? Smiley

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:05 pm

https://twitter.com/KKTNY1/status/637367292049891329/photo/1

Does Josh have a girlfriend?  He looks happy.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 68 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom