SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Stacia620 Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:46 pm

In that pic she looks like she is in her 40's, not 20's.  Too much makeup.  In that pic, I would not call her pretty.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by lovelove7 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:54 pm

I don't know what to make of Josh considering he is dating this new girl who does look like she has some things done to her. JMO.

I don't think she looks attractive but hard to say what she is like.
If people are saying negative things about her on websites and is pretty consistent, you have to wonder about what she's really after. question question
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:49 am

It looks like Josh has hung out wih a few of Kaitlyn's guys while in Nashville (Cupcake Chris Strandburg and Daniel Finney).  It's nice for people in this franchise to meet and judge each other based on who they really are vs. what a bitter ex may say about them. I hope he gets a chance to meet Shawn and Kaitlyn while he's there too.  

Source: IG
kmccollum124 That moment you meet @chrisstrandburg and @joshmurray11 on the same night!!! It's bachelor/bachelorette night in Nashville!! These guys were the nicest people!!!

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 11809511

IG:
shelbyneubauer bachelors everywhere.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 11918010

Last edited by Beach Lover on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:43 pm

Josh met Shawn's Sis. So hopefully she will introduce the two. Somehow I think they would really bond.

booth10Nice meeting ya! Gotta get you and Shawn together

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 11934811
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:24 pm

Josh already has already has a girlfriend doubt that he is looking for another one at this time. He just does not give me the player type.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Please provide the source of the pics.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:55 pm

whit90 wrote:Josh already has already has a girlfriend doubt that he is looking for another one at this time. He just does not give me the player type.

Oh, I agree. I don't think Josh is at all a player. I was referring to Shawn's sister connecting Josh to Shawn, like she mentioned in her caption.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:59 pm

So the comments keep coming on these college sites. Just read one from 3 days ago on @the collegebabes IG. A picture of her running on the beach with a parachute type thing behind her. It is from a guy that went to Oregon State.

She doesn't go to UO anymore. But she is one hel_ of a la_. Did her in the dorms freshman year.

So for Josh to say he wanted someone with the same values as him adnauseam, do we take his choice of his new girlfriend to mean that he agrees with her values in regards to her reputation, otherwise, he wouldn't be with a girl like that?

I'm sure if he were asked he would say I don't believe all that stuff. Well, when one or two people say it maybe you can take it with a grain of salt but I have actually lost count of the number of comments from the men who have said they have slep_ with her. So do we not believe any of these guys?

I sincerely hope he is taking precautions.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:20 pm

I think Josh knows exactly what he's doing, I don't necessarily think he's 'above' her or is getting duped, if that's the impression I'm getting.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Blueberry,

Yes.  I do believe that Josh is ignoring the red flags.  Believes it's not true.  Well, here's another one from just 2 hours ago on @the Collegebabes

Yeah she graduated last year but heck yes, this bit** will do anything.  Did her twice while she had a boyfriend in senior year.  Girl is a slu* but a heck of a lay.

And my warning about precautions is you can get serious diseases if you're not careful or am I wrong on that?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:59 pm

So we're to believe her past partners are flocking to this weird IG page making all these claims, IDK but this is strange and I'm taking it with a grain of salt. It's like they're fantasizing. Creepy.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Bleuberry,

I wouldn't say they're flocking to this IG page right now.  If you look at many of the college girl sights  either the collegebabes and another one is TMF girls  you will see that there are many such comments from different guys throughout the past maybe year.  It just so happens that these two I mentioned are from a short amount of time ago.  On these sites there are several pictures of her and many differing opinions but the one thing most of the negative comments have in common is that she's easy!!!!!  Some could be embellishing perhaps but not all of them are lying or fantasizing.  JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom