SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 42 of 68 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:21 am

eumngirl wrote:The People article referenced in the post above.
http://www.people.com/article/andi-dorfman-ex-josh-murray-dating-anna-von-staehle
Thanks for the link! It says she's finishing up her masters degree in graphic design so maybe she's not a bimbo golddigger. Honestly, Jade has shown me not to judge a book by its cover so who knows? Someone mentioned Roberto's ex being a playboy model, but despite her risqué past, she seemed to love outdoors, working out, family, etc. just like Roberto. I'm not going to make assumptions anymore about he dynamics of their relationship. 

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by sosad Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:53 am

Well, the article may or may not be true, but with so many comments from guys that went to u of o on those IG posts saying she had a nasty reputation, I find it really hard to believe that they are all lying. These are huge red flags IMO and I just hope Josh is extra cautious with this one.

sosad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:28 am

Many articles on the web are not true or have little truth to them. So are we to believe that the people.com article is all truths but not the many different web sites from people that don't seem to know each other are making up stories. All the IG sites, that she had to send her picture to by the way, barstool.smokeshows, thecollegebabes and tfmgirls all different guys making same sort of remarks. So I suppose they are all lying. I went to these sites which are all public and read all the comments and many comments from Josh's GF using some very unbecoming language in answering their criticism of her.

I believe she is very smart and knows exactly what she's doing. No doubt about that. Such as all of a sudden changing the way she dresses in her snapchats @Akatharinav, high neck tank instead of the usual low cut tank. She is a gold digger in my opinion and just hope that Josh is smart enough to see this for himself.

Maybe Josh could ask her if she ever dated Superstarr Emory#33 on UO's Basketball team. That would clear up if the dirty.com's article is telling the truth. The picture of them two in the article was very cozy in my opinion.

So Josh has been forewarned of her reputation and if this is what he wants I wish him well. Just for a guy that is soooo pickey I'm afraid he didn't pick a good one this time as so stated. But only time will tell. I'm sure Josh's mom who is a smart lady will see right through this girl. Lots of mothers I'm sure have seen their children pick bimbos and breathe a sigh of relief when they come to their senses.

It will be interesting to see what Josh's friends think of her when they get their first close up look.

These are all my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:52 am

I'll admit that I'm not a Josh fan, just mildly curious about his Bach afterlife. I only know what I read here because I'm not interested enough to search SM to find - I'll put this nicely - "information" on the guy or his new lady friend.

If I understand all of this correctly, she posed for risque' pics and possibly dated a student-athlete while modeling & getting her degree in graphic design at Oregon. This took place before she started dating Josh, right? Now she is getting her masters degree and dating Josh. 

By all accounts MM is a smart woman, great mom and lovely person. She may have had some experience seeing through girlfriends that aren't what they present themselves to be. Hugesmile I do admire MM for wisely accepting the ladies her sons choose to date with open arms. If the couple's relationship fizzles, the mom-son relationship is still strong. Yep, MM is a smart lady! IMHO.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:53 pm

I don't think the mom has any reason to worry, considering how the lovely young gentleman handle the "loves of their lives." It goes along a little jitty like so- 3 to 6 months of dating, 3 month engagements and then wham, bam, thank you ma'am, gimme me back my ring, h0.

I'd be chill too!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:38 pm

If you all think Josh's GF is gorgeous. Check out pic on IG @sandradudum just from yesterday close up and then tell me again she's gorgeous. Maybe my definition of gorgeous is different.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:51 pm

You mean this? http://websta.me/p/1067564117969404792_225075319

Those lips are ridiculous. Why do people do that?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Well, beauty is subjective and in the eye of the beholder. What can I say?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:06 pm

I think that she is probably gorgeous underneath it all, but there is just SO much unnecessary work done that makes her look fake and old and off-putting. Just like Kim kardashian, who was stunning when she was young, but ruined herself with the botox, lip fillers, plastic surgery, butt enhancements, etc. I've struggled with insecurity over my looks (haven't all girls?), so I understand the compulsion to change every single thing about yourself that you don't like but I was lucky to have friends and family that made me feel worthy for things other than my looks. I don't know if girls like Anna and Kim kardashian ever got that, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:26 pm

Just wonder if those are really her lips or if they look bigger using a lipstick technique.  Not into a lot of makeup so I'm not sure. Many comments from guys on @collegebabes and @tmfs said she looked like the Joker. Wonder if they're referring to the Joker on the Batman series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Problem is when Josh hears you two will have beautiful babies he really won't know that because we don't actually know what she looks like. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:41 pm

cantstopl Yeah none of these pics are very flattering but Josh must see something good in her, hopefully she treats him well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 68 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom