SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat May 16, 2015 8:35 am

Maybe Kaitlyn thinks he'd be a good match for Becca! Jeez, that would be a lot of really white teeth!! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 3806527698

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat May 16, 2015 8:45 am

mercieme wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mercieme wrote:I really am surprised that folks think TPTB will do anything different from what they have always done which is to edit the cast the way that will bring the most drama. I hate the drama aspect of the show but apparently that must be what's bringing the ratings because they have not deviated from that formula.

There is no way Nick coming back will not be edited to have some drama associated with it, they know that Nick is a polarizing figure with the general public and they will play it up IMO.
Thank you. I'm always surprised by this also; the truth is that it's NEVER different regardless of who the contestant is friends with. Moreover, we already know the slaves/dudes hazed Nick and he went to announce his grievances to the vassal/Kait of their little fiefdom/show.

Alanna, you are too funny girl, keep it coming please, not gonna lie, i had to google the meaning of those words in the bold text The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 3806527698
Haha so happy I could sneak in a little history knowledge here. See!!! Educational show. :Nod: :Nod:

So guessing no safe house this weekend at all since her award show is tomorrow, but considering they both might not be working if it's Shawn or potentially Nick if he really left sfdc, they could see each other on Monday I guess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 11:43 am

"Vancouver dance instructor Kaitlyn Bristowe admits her family wasn’t initially thrilled about her being on this season of “The Bachelorette.”
But they eventually came around and plan to hold a viewing party for the season premiere on Monday on ABC and City."
http://www.680news.com/2015/05/16/vancouver-bachelorette-star-kaitlyn-bristowe-had-concerns-about-new-twist/

The rest of the interview is just verbatim of other interviews. 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 11:46 am

Re the snapchat.

It means two things.

Kaitlyn told Becca he's the F1.

Kaitlyn told Becca he'd be a good catch.

In either case Kaitlyn is revealing he either was the last one standing or he wasn't.

Would Kaitlyn do that? Would Becca follow just Chris if he was the F1?

Would Becca start following all the guys just because, or only the one she may be interested in for herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat May 16, 2015 11:49 am

nutty1 wrote:Maybe Kaitlyn thinks he'd be a good match for Becca! Jeez, that would be a lot of really white teeth!! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 3806527698

:yes: definitely a possibility, good one Nutty.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 16, 2015 12:06 pm

My gut reaction to Becca following Chris is that he's not F1. Last season Becca made some interesting posts pre-season that became false clues for us (the necklace with the #unepectedtwist). Imo, Becca is aware of SM clues and would not be giving it away this early.

I'm not sure Kaitlyn would even tell Becca for sure who the F1 is, but if so, I don't see Becca being this careless to risk spoilers for Kaitlyn's season. If anything, I'd see her more likely to post foilers.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 12:20 pm

That's exactly the way I see it, Litta.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sat May 16, 2015 12:23 pm

I honestly love both of them and to be honest I'm so happy they both got what they initially came on the show for...Love and companionship, I mean they different people kaitlyn is outgoing can think on her feet jokes around but also has this calm factor about her that I like... Britt also loves to laugh, her vibe is very energetic and bubbly she's confident and articulate and let's be honest the camera loves her maybe one of the reasons producers chose to tag her along this season but I don't see why anyone would think that that's fake, my sister has Britt's type of personality (always the rainbow never the cloud) it's awesome.  I'm super new here hope I didn't offend anyone  but i really find it wierd that even after Kaitlyn got the gig people still feel it necessary to say oh but Britt this Britt that

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 12:30 pm

welcomebanner dedré!

I think she's fake, that's my opinion. Smiley
It's comments like this that make me wonder what insecurities she has.

“I honestly kind of thought/saw it as a compliment like we’re both so great.

680 News

We discuss our opinions on this forum and all of them are welcome, and none of them need to justify themselves. Smiley

If you're talking about people outside this forum, then I can't speak for them.

ETA: added the quote, wow it disappeared. Suspect

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 16, 2015 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Hi dedre' and welcome to the looney bin!

I would add some exciting fanfare emojis to this but every time I try to add emojis I dump out of the post and have to start over (so annoying). So please just visualize that I am jumping around hollering woop woop and doing the moonwalk.  Well, TBH, I am still lying in bed in my jammies drinking the tea my hubby delivered to me. He knows I am completely unavailable to him at least until Wednesday due to this silly show but he is still treating me like a princess. What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man. That's me singing (darn I miss emojis).

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sat May 16, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 12:37 pm

dedré wrote:I honestly love both of them and to be honest I'm so happy they both got what they initially came on the show for...Love and companionship, I mean they different people kaitlyn is outgoing can think on her feet jokes around but also has this calm factor about her that I like... Britt also loves to laugh, her vibe is very energetic and bubbly she's confident and articulate and let's be honest the camera loves her maybe one of the reasons producers chose to tag her along this season but I don't see why anyone would think that that's fake, my sister has Britt's type of personality (always the rainbow never the cloud) it's awesome.  I'm super new here hope I didn't offend anyone  but i really find it wierd that even after Kaitlyn got the gig people still feel it necessary to say oh but Britt this Britt that

Not a Britt fan but I'm with you in supporting the way the show will probably work with Kaitlyn carrying the load and Britt being able to have some screen time & a story as well.  They say they are both happy at the end so that's cause for a double celebration :yes:

There are some qualities of Britt's that I do like. She speaks her mind. Sometimes I didn't agree with what she said but she isn't passive and that forthrightness is good communication. She discussed rather than argued with the other girls.  She was up for trying anything, spontaneous, and not afraid to show affection.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Welcomeparty! dedre I'm a fan of Britt and I think she's authentic.  Britt may not have a lot of fans on this board but she definitely has a lot of support on SM

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever