SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 12:46 pm

Ok ugh I have posted twice now where did it go???

I am with you Dedre, I love Britt and she reminds me of a friend of mine. I see a lot of the same qualities in them. I believe she is genuine and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she did have some insecurities. Who of us doesn't? I wish Britt nothing but the best and am sad that we won't get to see her more on this season.

I find Kaitlyn a bit to sarcastic for my liking. What she said when she met Chris turned me off on her I guess. And Nick I know people on this board love him but he was one of those guys I couldn't stand and honestly I think he and Kaitlyn would be a great match. But I don't believe he was the F1 for some reason.

I love this board because we all have different opinions on the people and we can share those opinions.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by dedré Sat May 16, 2015 1:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomebanner dedré!

I think she's fake, that's my opinion. Smiley
It's comments like this that make me wonder what insecurities she has.

“I honestly kind of thought/saw it as a compliment like we’re both so great.

680 News

We discuss our opinions on this forum and all of them are welcome, and none of them need to justify themselves. Smiley

If you're talking about people outside this forum, then I can't speak for them.

ETA: added the quote, wow it disappeared. Suspect
I know we discuss opinions **edited** I believe that interview was a conference call with the media and she said that jokingly but I guess it good that people think she also has insecurities since the majority of people think that she's full of herself

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm

Welcome Dedre!

I'm happy Britt fans get to see some of her journey and truly hope she finds love and happiness in life, whether that's with Brady or someone else.  

That being said, I wish her no ill will by any means, but I am not a fan.  As NR mentioned, she does have some admireable qualities.  I don't mind bubbly, always happy personalities.  But there's a fine line between an always bubbly, sunny personality and trying too hard to appear perfect and coming off fake.  I tend to find Britt in the latter category.  Also, I'm not fond of people that feel the need to throw others under the bus, put others down and/or have to make others look bad, in order to make themselves look and sound better.  And we have seen her do just that (and Kaitlyn was one she did it to last season) and never take ownership of her own actions.  

Kaitlyn is snarky and sarcastic and sometimes may cross the line and offend people, but I find her attitude and actions far more realistic and appealing than the always on, over the top, trying too hard to appear perfect Britt.  

And that the great thing about this board, we're all allowed to share our opinions.  Some may agree or disagree, and it may lead to lengthy, slightly heated discussions, but that's part of the fun of a board.  While we may to agree to disagree on certain contestants this season, we maybe fans of the same contestants next season.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 16, 2015 1:36 pm

Welcome :Welcome DEDRE! I hope you will continue to post. This is a great board with diverse interests and talented sleuthers but the discussions can get heated at times. I admire the wonderful job all the mods have done to make this a fun place to come, but warn you, it can get addicted!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 16, 2015 1:39 pm

My name is KB_Mom and I am a BBF addict......  :yes:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 4:07 pm

Regarding Kaitlyn's nugget comment and Becca following Dr. Chris:

Chris H in his 5 to watch said that Dr. Chris is a really nice guy and talks about how audiences will have to "find out if it is true that nice guys finish last" (finish last in this case could be last guy standing = F1). This coupled with Dr. Chris' cupcake entrance? I could see Kaitlyn choosing someone like him and him being funny but not as funny as she is (as she said on her AH interview).

If Chris H. is keeping with his most recent trend of having the F1 in his 5 to watch (Josh for Andi's season and Whitney for Chris S.) then I can see Dr. Chris being F1 and indeed think he may be if I have to take a guess... and more so because CH definitely likes Dr. Chris as he is written as being very genuine, nice guy which is high praise from CH. Obviously Nick cannot be included in that list even if he is F1 due to his late arrival.

Either way, whether Kaitlyn chose Dr. Chris as her F1 or thinks Becca and Dr. Chris will be a good fit, it seems like someone may just get their own Chris this time around.  :cutesmile!:

But instead of Chris being a farmer, he is a dentist.  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat May 16, 2015 4:18 pm

And Nice thing about a dentist, is they can move their practice if need be unlike a farmer.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 4:54 pm

So true IrishGal. yes Since it is coming down to the wire, if I had to pick someone as a favorite (F1 or not), I am going with Dr. C. If Kaitlyn can refer to him as a "nugget" that's all I need to know to solidify that he is the genuine and nice guy that Chris H says in 5 to watch.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Who else has she called "nugget" besides Becca? Did she ever refer to Chris Soules that? (I wrote wrote CS.. then Chris S.. then realized they both have the same initials and first name)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 4:59 pm

^ Don't think she referred to Chris Soules as nugget (not heard on camera at least)?

To me, Kaitlyn is a straight shooter. She says what she means and she means what she says - like it or not. :Nod:

So if she views Dr. C (aka the other CS, but the one I am liking a lot already) as "nugget" that is high praise, imo, from Kaitlyn - and this is high praise post-show from the lead herself.

If Dr. C is not F1 then whoever the F1 is will have heard Kaitlyn call Dr. C "nugget". Could be a friend thing (and so possibly trying to connect her two nuggets, Becca and Dr. C) but it is still a very caring/endearing term to use for someone she may have dumped, even on good terms and if she is with someone else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 16, 2015 5:06 pm

california90 wrote:Who else has she called "nugget" besides Becca? Did she ever refer to Chris Soules that? (I wrote wrote CS.. then Chris S.. then realized they both have the same initials and first name)

I actually watched one of her snapchat videos with Becca, where she explained that "nugget" is what Becca calls the people she loves. So, that's actually a Becca thing that Kaitlyn adopted.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Since I can't keep up with all the news, can someone tell me when and where Kaitlyn refers to Dr. Chris as "nugget"? - Thank you so much.

I haven't read anything about this guy, so I have no idea what he's like, just from the abc-bio I wasn't particularly impressed by him to invest more time and despite a lot of buzz around his name, it doesn't make me curious - so far, we'll see after 1st episode.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever