SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 2:10 am

mercieme wrote:I really am surprised that folks think TPTB will do anything different from what they have always done which is to edit the cast the way that will bring the most drama. I hate the drama aspect of the show but apparently that must be what's bringing the ratings because they have not deviated from that formula.

There is no way Nick coming back will not be edited to have some drama associated with it, they know that Nick is a polarizing figure with the general public and they will play it up IMO.

:yes:  He was polarizing and Kaitlyn deciding to have him join the group and stay for an unknown length of time is a polarizing decision.  There will be drama. It would be weird if none of the guys reacted.

Lots of viewers do like the drama so they'll be excited.  I think it's lame regardless of who is involved in whatever season.

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 16, 2015 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Sat May 16, 2015 2:10 am

Alanna wrote:
mercieme wrote:I really am surprised that folks think TPTB will do anything different from what they have always done which is to edit the cast the way that will bring the most drama. I hate the drama aspect of the show but apparently that must be what's bringing the ratings because they have not deviated from that formula.

There is no way Nick coming back will not be edited to have some drama associated with it, they know that Nick is a polarizing figure with the general public and they will play it up IMO.
Thank you. I'm always surprised by this also; the truth is that it's NEVER different regardless of who the contestant is friends with. Moreover, we already know the slaves/dudes hazed Nick and he went to announce his grievances to the vassal/Kait of their little fiefdom/show.

Alanna, you are too funny girl, keep it coming please, not gonna lie, i had to google the meaning of those words in the bold text The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 16, 2015 2:13 am

brittany4400 wrote:Okay. I have missed a lot... Why are people speculating Josh is next bachelor? Please just say it isn't so! 

I have a hard time picturing Kaitlin with any of these guys except Shawn or Nick but that's what I will like about it if she chooses Chris or Ben H. I think they would bring out the softer side I liked about her towards the end of the bachelor.  Either way, of her potential F4(I think the four above) she seems to have good options.

Brittany if your referring to my post I'm not speculating that Josh is the next bach but I def think he will be one of the guys that they consider , for sure. ( personally I lliked Josh and would love to see him as the bachelor Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 2:14 am

mercieme wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thank you. I'm always surprised by this also; the truth is that it's NEVER different regardless of who the contestant is friends with. Moreover, we already know the slaves/dudes hazed Nick and he went to announce his grievances to the vassal/Kait of their little fiefdom/show.

Alanna, you are too funny girl, keep it coming please, not gonna lie, i had to google the meaning of those words in the bold text The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 3806527698

cantstopl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sat May 16, 2015 4:37 am

VERY VERY Interesting that Chris is the only Bachelor Becca follows and Kaitlyn just posted a snapchat of her hanging out with Becca in her hotel room (and Whitney via Skype)
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 4:44 am

Siah wrote:VERY VERY Interesting that Chris is the only Bachelor Becca follows and Kaitlyn just posted a snapchat of her hanging out with Becca in her hotel room (and Whitney via Skype)

So great to see Whitney included!
no no Not a good singer though...

Becca and Nick follow each other as well - both on Twitter, for a long time, and she has followed him on IG for months but he just followed her a few days ago.

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 16, 2015 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 4:55 am

Where is the photo of kaitlyn and becca hanging out please? Is this beforeor after the bachelorette of kait?

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sat May 16, 2015 5:01 am

reason wrote:Where is the photo of kaitlyn and becca hanging out please?  Is this beforeor after the bachelorette of kait?

It's a video on Kait's snapchat
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sat May 16, 2015 5:02 am

notarose wrote:
Siah wrote:VERY VERY Interesting that Chris is the only Bachelor Becca follows and Kaitlyn just posted a snapchat of her hanging out with Becca in her hotel room (and Whitney via Skype)

Becca and Nick follow each other as well both on Twitter and she has followed him on IG for a months but he just followed her a few days ago.

IMO I think it means a lot more since she's following Chris before the season even starts and he's the only new bachelor she follows.
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 5:04 am

Oh snap I dont have snapchat laugh out loud cant see video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sat May 16, 2015 5:09 am

Here are some screenshots I took:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Image110
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Image111
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Image210
source - snapbackbean snapchat
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 5:15 am

Siah wrote:
notarose wrote:

Becca and Nick follow each other as well both on Twitter and she has followed him on IG for a months but he just followed her a few days ago.

IMO I think it means a lot more since she's following Chris before the season even starts and he's the only new bachelor she follows.

yes Definitely means something

Thx for the SCs Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever