SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by pondering Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:15 pm

and it made a tabloid story!
If our life goal is to make the tabloid, all the power to it :cutesmile!:
In the entertainment industry, they do say that bad news is good news.

pondering

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:24 pm

We do not post any links from okheresthesituation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:29 pm

trulyatfirstsight wrote:A hypothetical question. I make no claim to knowledge of this MAFS situation.

Say you are in an intimate relationship with a closeted man. In the course of that relationship you are constructed as being wrong/the reason the relationship went bad... because doing so enables the closeted individual to continue to hide from himself and everyone else. This level of denial may or may not rise to actual emotional abuse/women hating/crazy making (again, I caution that I am not making any claims about these individuals - this is based on experience outside of this situation - such experience can include being blamed/attacked for the lack of intimacy and/or sexual abuse - not in all cases of course - but I think more consideration needs to be given to the experiences of women in relationships with gay men - not an easy place to be).

By the logic that a closeted individual's privacy trumps all else - the person he is in a relationship with is rendered forever mute - until such time as he decides to come out. In this scenario who has power?

That has been my experience. The above scenario hopefully illustrates the complexity of the situation. Understand that from the perspective of a woman in a relationship with a closeted man who is being blamed for the failure of a relationship - silence/protection of someone else's privacy potentially comes at a very heavy price. I'm not claiming to have answers, nor I am claiming this applies here. But I find the imperative of silence at all costs quite troubling. It's not just about sexuality - its also gendered. An intersectional analysis which complicates might be quite useful.

EDIT TO ADD: This scenario is of course made all the more complicated if said relationship is playing out publicly. I totally get that there is a difference between public and private speech.

I know you're speaking hypothetically, but honestly that has been my opinion of Sean from the start, it really would explain all of his behavior.  Behaviors from people that know him and have come on here and posted, along with his behavior on the show.  I think Davina "knew" or suspected and that contributed to her frustration, that she was getting heavily blamed , in SM, by the "experts", and by Sean himself, for something that was just never going to work.  Obviously her friend Chris, was aware of this as well and tried defending Davina with that nasty tweet.  I don't think it was right of him to do, but I believe he was trying to get the word out that there was a lot more going on than what we were seeing in our edited version. JMO, of course

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm

nan27 wrote:
umngirl wrote:IDK, I played in a mainly lesbian volleyball league one year because a friend asked. I'm definitely heterosexual but a friend asked and I love the sport so why not. I'm not about making claims about other people's sexuality unless they talk about it themselves.
I think that women and men are different.  I do not know of any heterosexual male (especially one that considers himself to be a player) who would ever play on an a all gay bowling team.  Wouldn't it make more sense for a "hetero" Sean to play on a mixed team where he could hit on all of the girls??

Especially one that's single and in his mid 30s. Very odd.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Thomigirl wrote: **edited **

They lifted this straight from this forum, LOL

We do no post links to okheresthesituation' site.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pondering Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:47 pm

I believe that when the so called truth comes out, there will be various versions of truth, depending on who the speaker is. It's really much easier to blame other people or other external things rather than look inwardly when things don't work out the way we wanted. We could really look inward and be gentle with ourselves, and yes forgive ourselves to move on. When we forgive ourselves, we'll then be able to forgive others and the situations that we put ourselves in. Until then, we'll be locked into a power struggle of trying to prove who was at fault. Nobody wins in such situations. Would you rather be right or happy? While most people would say that they'd choose happiness, it takes much more "power" and "presence" to choose happiness over proving right.

pondering

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We do no post links to okheresthesituation' site.
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that. Someone quoted me (nan27) with the reference in it. I can't delete that one, but I will go back and delete or edit my post. My apologies. Won't happen again!
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:46 pm

nan- it's been looked after. TY!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:20 am

pandora48 wrote:
nan27 wrote:
umngirl wrote:IDK, I played in a mainly lesbian volleyball league one year because a friend asked. I'm definitely heterosexual but a friend asked and I love the sport so why not. I'm not about making claims about other people's sexuality unless they talk about it themselves.
I think that women and men are different.  I do not know of any heterosexual male (especially one that considers himself to be a player) who would ever play on an a all gay bowling team.  Wouldn't it make more sense for a "hetero" Sean to play on a mixed team where he could hit on all of the girls??

My husband is a registered supporter of the GLBT organization at his work place and played with all gay but him billiards team. We both go to gay events frequently and are both heterosexuals. And we live in South Carolina. So I don't find a heterosexual man playing on a gay team strange at all.

I haven't watched the show, but wanted to share this insight.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:15 am

stuckinsc wrote:
pandora48 wrote:
nan27 wrote:

My husband is a registered supporter of the GLBT organization at his work place and played with all gay but him billiards team. We both go to gay events frequently and are both heterosexuals. And we live in South Carolina. So I don't find a heterosexual man playing on a gay team strange at all.

I haven't watched the show, but wanted to share this insight.
That's different. You are MARRIED. Sean is SINGLE and has the reputation of being a player.
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:17 am

^So that means he can't be a supporter of the GLBT community and play on a bowling team with friends? That really confuses me.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 87b72b10 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 86669110 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 am

I don't think it's different. I think you should be able to join up either way if that is what you want for whatever reasons and not have to think about the label. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat