SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Raingirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:45 am

Here is the link to the court records of Sean's DUI arrest in 2013, the results and a mention of the parole violation in 2014:

https://cms.sarasotaclerk.com/BenchmarkwebCAPS/CourtCase.aspx/Details/601646?digest=fCE9%2BPI1JvqbkNYUaCR46A

Someone on  another thread asked for this. :detective

Raingirl

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:01 am

Thank you so much Raingirl

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:31 am

nan27 wrote:
umngirl wrote:IDK, I played in a mainly lesbian volleyball league one year because a friend asked. I'm definitely heterosexual but a friend asked and I love the sport so why not. I'm not about making claims about other people's sexuality unless they talk about it themselves.
I think that women and men are different.  I do not know of any heterosexual male (especially one that considers himself to be a player) who would ever play on an a all gay bowling team.  Wouldn't it make more sense for a "hetero" Sean to play on a mixed team where he could hit on all of the girls??
Actually I know of MANY of who play I support, especially those in the metro (NY, NJ) area. You don't have to be gay to support gay rights and this in this league you don't have to be gay to play.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:39 am

No wonder the dude had anxiety issues. In the midst of the honeymoon he gets a criminal charge? Talk about a buzz kill for the bride and problems at work for him may have resulted from the criminal case?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:30 am

Can I please be a pain I have tried numerous times but can't access the Sarasota clerk search (I think because I am in Australia) if anybody can screencap or post the information I would be forever grateful.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 am

nan27 wrote:
umngirl wrote:IDK, I played in a mainly lesbian volleyball league one year because a friend asked. I'm definitely heterosexual but a friend asked and I love the sport so why not. I'm not about making claims about other people's sexuality unless they talk about it themselves.
I think that women and men are different.  I do not know of any heterosexual male (especially one that considers himself to be a player) who would ever play on an a all gay bowling team.  Wouldn't it make more sense for a "hetero" Sean to play on a mixed team where he could hit on all of the girls??

I've known plenty of guys who are heterosexual and played in mainly gay/lesbian volleyball leagues. Then again, I lived in a pretty liberal state for 6 years. It's not uncommon if you have friends who need another person for your team.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 87b72b10 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 86669110 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:23 am

umngirl wrote:
nan27 wrote:

I've known plenty of guys who are heterosexual and played in mainly gay/lesbian volleyball leagues. Then again, I lived in a pretty liberal state for 6 years. It's not uncommon if you have friends who need another person for your team.
Me, too! It's a great thing. No problems with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:03 am

crazychicken wrote:Can I please be a pain I have tried numerous times but can't access the Sarasota clerk search (I think because I am in Australia) if anybody can screencap or post the information I would be forever grateful.

Try this:

https://cms.sarasotaclerk.com/BenchmarkwebCAPS/CourtCase.aspx/DetailsPrint/601646

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:18 am

Thanks everybody for the help I finally got access through Hola it took ages so I screen capped it so I could look when I have more time as there is a heap of information.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:19 pm

There is others having trouble with access so I will post links to my screen caps

Page 1
Page 2
page 3
page 4
Page 5

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:37 pm

A hypothetical question. I make no claim to knowledge of this MAFS situation.

Say you are in an intimate relationship with a closeted man. In the course of that relationship you are constructed as being wrong/the reason the relationship went bad... because doing so enables the closeted individual to continue to hide from himself and everyone else. This level of denial may or may not rise to actual emotional abuse/women hating/crazy making (again, I caution that I am not making any claims about these individuals - this is based on experience outside of this situation - such experience can include being blamed/attacked for the lack of intimacy and/or sexual abuse - not in all cases of course - but I think more consideration needs to be given to the experiences of women in relationships with gay men - not an easy place to be).

By the logic that a closeted individual's privacy trumps all else - the person he is in a relationship with is rendered forever mute - until such time as he decides to come out. In this scenario who has power?

That has been my experience. The above scenario hopefully illustrates the complexity of the situation. Understand that from the perspective of a woman in a relationship with a closeted man who is being blamed for the failure of a relationship - silence/protection of someone else's privacy potentially comes at a very heavy price. I'm not claiming to have answers, nor I am claiming this applies here. But I find the imperative of silence at all costs quite troubling. It's not just about sexuality - its also gendered. An intersectional analysis which complicates might be quite useful.

EDIT TO ADD: This scenario is of course made all the more complicated if said relationship is playing out publicly. I totally get that there is a difference between public and private speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by pondering Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:28 pm

trulyatfirstsight wrote:A hypothetical question. I make no claim to knowledge of this MAFS situation.

Say you are in an intimate relationship with a closeted man. In the course of that relationship you are constructed as being wrong/the reason the relationship went bad... because doing so enables the closeted individual to continue to hide from himself and everyone else.

In this scenario who has power?

EDIT TO ADD: This scenario is of course made all the more complicated if said relationship is playing out publicly. I totally get that there is a difference between public and private speech.

The bold section implies that the person has not acknowledged or admitted being gay. Until then, it remains your suspicion and conjecture. I was once so convinced that my ex-brother-in-law was gay, and I wasn't the only one thinking that. My sister's best friend and I told my sister that we thought that he was gay, and she still married him. Some 25 years later, he's in his second marriage and has 2 kids, and I still think that he is closeted gay Embarassed . IMO, there's no power in being "more right" in a relationship, and it really doesn't matter what people think who was at fault for a divorce. Life happens and divorce happens for various reasons. You deal with whatever happens with dignity and respect, and you move on. If and when the allegedly closeted person decides to come out, so be it. As with my sister's divorce, my suspicion of my ex b-i-l being closeted gay had nothing to do with his divorce. After 25 years, I am still waiting for him to come out giggling

pondering

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat