SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty agree

Post by Dot R. Fri May 15, 2015 3:22 pm

BKay wrote:Maybe I've missed some stuff, but I just went through Davina's instagram and didn't find anything that she said that was critical of Sean. Instead, her posts are uplifting and positive while avoiding anything about him. What have I missed in her sm that some are referring to as negative and diva-like?

I am with you. I feel like women who know what they want get a bad rap here - everyone loved Jamie only after she let Doug in, Cortney was praised for being a saint for giving so much to nervous Jason, Monet was termed an 'angry black woman' -- these are all complex women. Davina's social messages have expressed things like "truth will come out" and she has retweeted things that supported her uneasiness with Sean but why is that out of bounds? And why is it a big deal for Davina to want to stay in NYC - a huge place not a tiny town like the Bachelor's town - being a Diva?

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 15, 2015 4:07 pm

She's also favorited tweets calling Sean a "nutjob".

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Leaving Room for Vunerability:
http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/leaving-room-for-vulnerability

So part of the reason Davina is angry is because she feels that Sean was not healed enough (from miscarriage)  and should not be in this process.. no no no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Dot R. wrote:
BKay wrote:Maybe I've missed some stuff, but I just went through Davina's instagram and didn't find anything that she said that was critical of Sean. Instead, her posts are uplifting and positive while avoiding anything about him. What have I missed in her sm that some are referring to as negative and diva-like?

I am with you. I feel like women who know what they want get a bad rap here - everyone loved Jamie only after she let Doug in, Cortney was praised for being a saint for giving so much to nervous Jason, Monet was termed an 'angry black woman' -- these are all complex women. Davina's social messages have expressed things like "truth will come out" and she has retweeted things that supported her uneasiness with Sean but why is that out of bounds? And why is it a big deal for Davina to want to stay in NYC - a huge place not a tiny town like the Bachelor's town - being a Diva?

She favorite this on Twitter 2days ago. 

[ltr]@davinakullar[/ltr] I want to smack that so called "Dr." for you. There. I said it. Him and Sean should just date

https://mobile.twitter.com/nola_bonesfan

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Fri May 15, 2015 6:03 pm

She favorite this on Twitter 2days ago. 

@davinakullar
 I want to smack that so called "Dr." for you. There. I said it. Him and Sean should just date

https://mobile.twitter.com/nola_bonesfan

What is she?  12 years old?  Can she really be so clueless to not understand how poorly this all reflects on her?

I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike anyone on TV more than some of the Real Housewives, but she has proved me wrong.  She is obnoxiously oblivious to how her actions result in reactions by those around her ...on the show, her attitude has made Sean pull back (not just emotionally, but it's clear he - a self-proclaimed playboy - doesn't even find her physically attractive any longer) ...and on SM, these childish antics are making everyone what an a**hole she is.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Fri May 15, 2015 6:51 pm

I think that tweet she favored is hilarious probably because I was thinking the same thing. I have always wondered if they were both secretly gay.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Plumblossom wrote:I think that tweet she favored is hilarious probably because I was thinking the same thing. I have always wondered if they were both secretly gay.

Even if She is thinking about that, it's so classless to acknowledge comments like that. When you are in the public eye, you can't afford to behave like that. It seems She doesn't think She is in part responsible for the problem in her marriage.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Sat May 16, 2015 5:16 pm

watchTV3 wrote:

I don't like her but I agree with her on this point. Dr C obviously has a thing for Sean.

I'm with you. Davina definitely has her faults but I hate that they (Dr. C and Sean) are using her past mistakes against her. Because when it comes to Sean, her instincts and intuition are completely spot on. Dr. C is very blinded by Sean and can't believe he said Sean's the nicest person he's ever met. I mean what nice guy doesn't get DUIs or knock up his "girlfriend" and then apply for a reality show about marriage months later? That's practically every nice guy I know!

Is Davina a bit witchy(trying not to use the B word) at times? Yes. But I feel she's reacting to what she's getting from Sean. A partner who isn't genuine, doesn't seem physically interested in her, and appears to have checked out. That's what I really appreciated about Ryan. He was very open and honest with Jaclyn about his feelings, needing space, and checking out. Sean on the other hand would rather put on an act, pretend he's 100% on board, and that Davina is the sole problem.

I have to wonder if his decision to not get intimate with Davina is a conscious choice and part of his exit plan for a marriage he never intended to participate in.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Sat May 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Plumblossom wrote:I think that tweet she favored is hilarious probably because I was thinking the same thing. I have always wondered if they were both secretly gay.

I see the humor as well cause some of us have joked about that. But yikes at Davina. She needs to stay off SM. Very tacky to favorite or cosign that tweet. Leave that to us - the viewers. I get her frustration but she needs to take the high road starting yesterday. Not a good look.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 16, 2015 10:03 pm

dr C seems quiet unfairly biased - let's not get it twisted
whatever her actions Dr. C's words are very inappropriate in how he's throwing her under the bus by putting all the baggage on her when it comes to reasons imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat May 16, 2015 10:20 pm

emusha wrote:dr C seems quiet unfairly biased - let's not get it twisted
whatever her actions Dr. C's words are very inappropriate in how he's throwing her under the bus by putting all the baggage on her when it comes to reasons imho

How did Dr C throw her under the bus? **edited** a lot of things are being edited out. Dr C said He spent 4-5hhrs with each couple so We are definitely seeing just a fraction of it.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 16, 2015 10:23 pm

he doesn't ascribe one ounce of the responsibility on sean keeps making excuses for him its very obvious he's treating them differently
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat