SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by wharfrat Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:26 pm

I apologize to anyone I have offended with my belief Sean is gay. I have no proof. This is a marriage and I guess Davina should have made being gay a deal breaker. That's just my humble opinion.

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:27 pm

I personally don't find if funny to joke about anyone's sexuality and we won't accept that type of speculation on this forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by razielle Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:35 pm

I don't feel that Sean is gay, I think he has an over-inflated ego and a major need for appreciation. (For example, the episode where he had to call Dr. C to get empathy and validation, and afterwards he was so self-admiring.)  I would guess he just likes to be on the gay bowling team for the same reason he likes being a nurse:  so he can pat himself on the back as he struts around asking for admiration.  His own facebook site is vastly different than his MAFS facebook site (which seemed to be taken offline last I looked)  I just see a guy that plays up to the 'experts' own egos and thanks them profusely for helping him be a better Sean.  Then they all smile and more backpatting. Of course they like him.

razielle

Back to top Go down

Post by wharfrat Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:42 pm

*Edit* IMO, This is not a joke. This girl married this guy. I'm not joking about someone's sexuality. She expected a straight man, IMO.  Is he? I don't know. It truly isn't funny if it turns out to be he's not, IMO.  Even if he's bi-sexual a woman wouldn't expect that and be happy with it., IMO.  She was expecting a traditional marriage, IMO.

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

Post by JCB Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:52 pm

IMO it doesn't matter if someone is bisexual as long as they're faithful. My gut feeling is that Sean is bi, but I don't know him and have no proof.

JCB

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 pm

On this forum, per our site rules, we do not address other members in a disrespectful manner.
This is not a joke. 
Secondly, these again, are our opinions and not facts. We don't know what any cast person is or was expecting --unless of course, we are that cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:16 pm

sean may have his issues but davina's actions on social media make it really hard to believe they only edited her to be the villain. she RT's and encourages negative opinions of sean. IMO, that's not very mature. also, i can't believe she insinuated at the final decision he wasn't a man.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:25 pm

wharfrat wrote:*Edit* IMO, This is not a joke. This girl married this guy. I'm not joking about someone's sexuality. She expected a straight man, IMO.  Is he? I don't know. It truly isn't funny if it turns out to be he's not, IMO.  Even if he's bi-sexual a woman wouldn't expect that and be happy with it., IMO.  She was expecting a traditional marriage, IMO.

Just because IMO is being used it doesn't mean it's ok to joke on certain topics, sexuality being one of them. Describing one who wears fur lined hood coats as being gay, is a distasteful joke. THAT is what I was referring to and that is the post I deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JCB Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 pm

sunchick116 wrote:sean may have his issues but davina's actions on social media make it really hard to believe they only edited her to be the villain. she RT's and encourages negative opinions of sean. IMO, that's not very mature. also, i can't believe she insinuated at the final decision he wasn't a man.

She insinuated that he wasn't a strong man, which is different IMO. But I do agree that even though she may have been screwed over by the "experts," she doesn't seem to be handling it maturely.

JCB

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:30 pm

I just saw that Wetpaint interview with Jamie, which actually was new and interesting. Watch it for yourself, for sure, but it did sort of jump out the way she said that Doug was very surprised to learn that Sean (on his own, not with Doug's sponsorship) was angling to get onto the show. They learned from Dr. Pepper he'd been matched. She says something to the effect that Doug was surprised because he'd never been in a long term relationship with a woman. If you listen for yourself, you might decide she was emphasizing gender, but maybe not. Clearly, Doug is not a fan or reasons Doug is on the show, i.e., I don't think he vouched for the guy in advance.

Which is troubling actually ... he was cast in spite of the chance to get a first person character reference from Doug?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:21 am

Thank goodness it's over!!! I have my doubts of this show lasting beyond season 3 if there is another train wreck like this season. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by luckydee Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:35 am

jlccaz wrote:I just saw that Wetpaint interview with Jamie, which actually was new and interesting.  Watch it for yourself, for sure, but it did sort of jump out the way she said that Doug was very surprised to learn that Sean (on his own, not with Doug's sponsorship) was angling to get onto the show.  They learned from Dr. Pepper he'd been matched.  She says something to the effect that Doug was surprised because he'd never been in a long term relationship with a woman.  If you listen for yourself, you might decide she was emphasizing gender, but maybe not.  Clearly, Doug is not a fan or reasons Doug is on the show, i.e., I don't think he vouched for the guy in advance.

Which is troubling actually ... he was cast in spite of the chance to get a first person character reference from Doug?

link to the interview. I couldn't tell if she was mimicking Sean's voice or not.
http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-06-09-married-first-sight-season-2-couples/

luckydee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat