SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 18, 2015 8:16 pm

I agree NOT the same dog. Things will get "messy" with these two at the 6th month reunion. There was rumor she stormed off the set. Davina and Sean have moved on imo. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by crazychicken Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 pm

I think that is Dr C's dog lulu, the dog looks brindle in the photo where Davina's dog is black and white.

Lulu

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Mon May 18, 2015 11:24 pm

crazychicken wrote:I think that is Dr C's dog lulu, the dog looks brindle in the photo where Davina's dog is black and white.

Lulu

Yep, CrazyChicken is right. The dog that is/was in teh photo with Dr. C and Sean is Dr C's dog, Lulu. She's brindle & white (links below). Davina's dog is black & white.

Lulu:
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a51777142/married_at_first_sight_part_3?cpg=28
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a51777142/married_at_first_sight_part_3?cpg=26
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=18

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue May 19, 2015 9:41 am

preview for tonight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab5kIl5dIYc

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Tue May 19, 2015 11:33 am

Ruqibabe wrote:preview for tonight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab5kIl5dIYc

Who's suprised that Sean said Davina's boobs were his favorite?

No one. No one, that's who.

Also, the image her putting her toe in her mouth is now burned into my mind duh

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue May 19, 2015 11:58 am

That is SUCH a weird clip. These two look so uncomfortable.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue May 19, 2015 1:32 pm

They don't like each other, their ITM clips are heavily edited/snipped to include positive sounding phrases that you feel were immediately followed by some acknowledgement that it was a hopeless pairing. "Your arms, I guess." How endearing.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Tue May 19, 2015 7:58 pm

I agree that they don't even like each other. Sean's comment "okay" after she puts her toe in her mouth is arrogant. Although he's done some pretty weird things but I guess in his mind that's okay.

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue May 19, 2015 8:10 pm

I don't think it was arrogant. It was weird. Sorry Davina, nice try at being cute. FAIL
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Wed May 20, 2015 12:44 am

It was nice to see Sean finally make a move on Davina (or did he? Guess we'll find out next week) after running out of excuses.

A part that stuck out to me in tonight's episode was Sean during his interview stating he was going to work harder to make Davina attracted to him and make her interested in having sex with him.

How nice of him. Tho the way I remember it, Davina's the one who's been dropping hints none stop for weeks now that's she's interested in sex. Even having her best friend take him out to encourage him to have sex with his wife. I'm not sure how that equates to her not being interested in having sex. But I guess when you're Sean, lying, manipulating, and playing victim on top of your need to be a hero are things that just come natural.

Between creepy Sean and angry Ryan, I almost find myself longing for the good ol days of Vaughn. Almost.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed May 20, 2015 4:10 am

We've all been talking about Dr. C, but he finally did a great interview where he talks about how troubling the real footage of the couples this season is - especially between Ryan and Jessica, but also with Sean - I get the feeling he has a different sense of the relationships between the couples now watching the footage. I wonder if this might be impacting the bro-relationship with Sean a bit.  It's a really good read --

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/a-critical-lens-into-married-at-first.html

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed May 20, 2015 10:38 am

Can we seriously figure out why Sean won't have sex with Davina? What's wrong with the guy?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat