SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 20, 2015 10:52 am

I think he needs the very green light. She did set the rules about love sex so I think she should make the move. Why not talk to him about how She feels? Or rather initiate the romance. He is clearly intimidated by her.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 11:14 am

Ruqibabe wrote:I think he needs the very green light. She did set the rules about love sex so I think she should make the move. Why not talk to him about how She feels? Or rather initiate the romance. He is clearly intimidated by her.

Agreed!  I think Sean was trying last night and Davina could have met him half way by pulling him in for a kiss or a hug.  There were sooooo many opportunities :headbanging  :headbanging  even when they were on the bed looking at the wedding album....when he asked her what made her break the rule about kissing him on the first day.  

Davina needs to try a little harder and acknowledge that SHE set the tone and rules about sex and intimacy.. I agree he is intimidated by her....   Even Dr. Logan tried to tell her that she can scare people.  

Wow! frustrating to watch MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed May 20, 2015 11:50 am

What other Green light does he need? Everyone knows that Chris shared Davina's sentiments. "Fork your wife!" How clear is that?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Wed May 20, 2015 1:27 pm

I'm so tired of Sean's speeches. I get turned off each time he starts up.

It was really nice to see Davina try harder, but I agree she needs to be a bit more assertive in showing affection so he knows it's okay to make The Move. Be more handsy, suggest they do the fishbowl game as they relax on the bed, lean back against him, etc.

She originally said she wanted to wait until they were in love to have sex. They clearly are not in love. I think he is just not wanting to try something and later get punished for it.

Also- He did come home sick. I don't mean to critique her so much, but it could have been a nice opportunity to play nurse/patient. ...Maybe I'm just better at this than she is.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Wed May 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Did he say Christian gray sexual? OMG :crazed :crazed
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 9:00 pm

We do not need to be so explicit. Thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Wed May 20, 2015 9:01 pm

Franny407 wrote:Did he say Christian gray sexual?   OMG :crazed :crazed

I spit my tea Franny, and then had horrible images in my head. :shocked!:

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori68 Thu May 21, 2015 9:24 am

I don't post often but I do read here every week after each show, love hearing all the different perspectives!  I actually really like Davina and I think she's being incredibly patient with Sean.  I'm just not 100% convinced that any of these guys are really into the women.  It's like they're trying to talk themselves into it!  I'm pretty sure Sean knows he could have made a move by now.  

When Davina set up the wine, the crackers and cheese and the fishbowl then Sean came home coughing and eventually went to bed, my husband just said "Wow" and we talked about how in the beginning of our relationship, no cold or illness could have got in the way of being physical together.  I felt really bad for Davina, that would be hard to take.  Then the whole planet show seemed almost like he was avoiding anything physically intimate...just struck me as a bit weird!  Still pulling for all these couples tho!

Tori68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 10:07 am

New here. But I've been following along for awhile and am a total MAFS addict. I was just wondering....has anyone else considered the possibility that Sean has some sort of 'racial' hang up? I realize he was totally into her at first, but as they talked more about her background and her mother and India and Indian culture he pulled back more and more. Maybe he's just had to time think and doesn't want an inter-racial/cultural marriage/relationship?
Maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 11:00 am

starwelcome 35punkin ! Good first post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu May 21, 2015 2:57 pm

35punkin wrote:New here.   But I've been following along for awhile and am a total MAFS addict.  I was just wondering....has anyone else considered the possibility that Sean has some sort of 'racial' hang up?  I realize he was totally into her at first, but as they talked more about her background and her mother and India and Indian culture he pulled back more and more.  Maybe he's just had to time think and doesn't want an inter-racial/cultural marriage/relationship?
Maybe?

I have no idea what Sean is thinking but you suggest a possible point - he reacted strongly when she mentioned she doesn't date any guys her own race. I hadn't even thought of her as being from a different race and possibly Sean hadn't either. Howver I think Sean has other demons so it is not the only factor. Hopefully Davinia can figure out it doesn't need to be an issue.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu May 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Regarding Sean...any guy who has to announce on National TV that he is Christian Grey sexual, is not. Actions speak louder than words, Sean. SMH... no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat