SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Brill wrote:From Sean on Facebook an hour ago.

Davina Kullar and I are positive people with good hearts. All of the negative comments and posts are not welcome period.
We are real people with real lives. Be mindful of what you say. You would not want these things said to you or about anyone close to you. Remember the golden rule do unto others as you want done unto you.

WOW! Good for him! clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:30 pm

From last episode:

Sean: "Don't let strangers in."

Davina: "I don't, I just marry them."

giggling giggling

Last edited by Steel2009 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Davina Kullar and I are positive people with good hearts. All of the negative comments and posts are not welcome period.
We are real people with real lives. Be mindful of what you say. You would not want these things said to you or about anyone close to you. Remember the golden rule do unto others as you want done unto you.

Say what you will about him, that's a great message. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:32 pm

I agree with im on that. Also, at this point even without the confirmation in this thread, it is pretty much over between them right? I don't mean at this point as it's airing on the show, I mean, they are done right? I just can't see how this can turn around.

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:49 pm

^^^ Yes I think they are done but who knows for sure. I agree with Sean's statement but he has to remember HE was the one who chose to go on a reality show and marry someone he did not know. The good with the bad when it comes to "reality" TV. JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:54 pm

I guess Sean hasn't seen Davina's twitter feed and RTs, huh? giggling

Have to admire that he's taking the high road.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Sean just earned my respect regardless of what has been said abt him. He showed class. Davina should take note.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:35 pm

I agree that he went on a reality show and should expect some sort of backlash from that...but to me I think he also gets to be able to stand up for himself too. Just because he signed up for the show doesn't mean he has to sit back and take it all in and not respond. Good for him for saying something and including Davina in his comment. I think they both have a significant amount of maturing to do individually before they are ready to be in a committed relationship. JMHO.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Dr C just posted a comment abt SM bullying in the babycenter forum.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=100

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Say what you will about him, that's a great message. yes

thumbsup true that!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Dr. C really went all out on that post. I mean, yeah, he's totally right.

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 pm

I'm just ready for season 3...maybe. This season has soured me on this show. Need to go watch Jamie and Doug again :bigsigh:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat