SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 11:04 pm

giggling  giggling In seasons past we use to measure candles height, which one is lower, higher it was a treat to sit back and laugh, colour suite, height you name it we sleuth it.

Yes Kash those were the good old days.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 11:10 pm

^^^^ ah I see.....thanks Kasha! Now with Bachelorette the norm seems that only one guy even shows up to the FRC anymore. It seems after the Ben F disaster with Ashley that the other Bachelorettes were all about avoiding that awkwardness. I wonder if K will follow in that path or if she will do a F2 FRC.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 11:12 pm

reason wrote:giggling  giggling In seasons past we use to measure candles height, which one is lower, higher it was a treat to sit back and laugh, colour suite, height you name it we sleuth it.

Now it is apparently beards have replaced candles laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 11:15 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
reason wrote:giggling  giggling In seasons past we use to measure candles height, which one is lower, higher it was a treat to sit back and laugh, colour suite, height you name it we sleuth it.

Now it is apparently beards have replaced candles laugh out loud.

lolpanda

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 17, 2015 11:27 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:^^^^ ah I see.....thanks Kasha! Now with Bachelorette the norm seems that only one guy even shows up to the FRC anymore. It seems after the Ben F disaster with Ashley that the other Bachelorettes were all about avoiding that awkwardness. I wonder if K will follow in that path or if she will do a F2 FRC.
It was apparent on this forum before RS said the season was shortened, that it was.  :Nod:
Hypothetical situation: They left Ireland with 3 men left in the process, 3 htd's, 2 mtps on the same day, LCD, LCD with one man being eliminated before the FRC, FRC with one man. This could easily account for a shorter season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:^^^^ ah I see.....thanks Kasha! Now with Bachelorette the norm seems that only one guy even shows up to the FRC anymore. It seems after the Ben F disaster with Ashley that the other Bachelorettes were all about avoiding that awkwardness. I wonder if K will follow in that path or if she will do a F2 FRC.
It was apparent on this forum before RS said the season was shortened, that it was.  :Nod:
Hypothetical situation: They left Ireland with 3 men left in the process, 3 htd's, 2 mtps on the same day, LCD, LCD with one man being eliminated before the FRC, FRC with one man. This could easily account for a shorter season.

:yes:
We were discussing this awhile back when all the htd spoilers were coming in.  It IMO is the best proposal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 17, 2015 11:48 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:...Now it is apparently beards have replaced candles laugh out loud.
I read in the Blake/Holly thread that Holly learned how to ski for Blake. In the same vein Nick may have grown his beard for Kaitlyn.  Is that the consensus question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 11:50 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

We were discussing this awhile back when all the htd spoilers were coming in.  It IMO is the best proposal.

So they leave Ireland, all 3 get HTD and then they fly to LA (K spotted there 4/29) do a RC to get it to 2 and then those 2 have MTP on the same day, then LCDs and one let go at LCD? Then FRC for the other 5/3? It does definitely seem to fit the best with the timeline given as it definitely does seem crunched otherwise.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 11:50 pm

cantstopl  giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling Just like growing beard for Kaitlyn, maybe even eat that Almond butter for her too.  As he said to his sister have to go with the times.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 11:55 pm

jen689 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:...Now it is apparently beards have replaced candles laugh out loud.
I read in the Blake/Holly thread that Holly learned how to ski for Blake. In the same vein Nick may have grown his beard for Kaitlyn.  Is that the consensus question

It is possible.............I'm still not sold that that the beard is anything besides a personal preference at this time for Nick but you never know...........Nick is a romantic and would want to please his lady love. That being said, i don't see K as being so shallow as to base her lifetime partner on if he would keep a beard or not for her. giggling If we see K comment to some guys tomorrow about "loving the scruff" then we will have answer!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 17, 2015 11:56 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

So they leave Ireland, all 3 get HTD and then they fly to LA (K spotted there 4/29) do a RC to get it to 2 and then those 2 have MTP on the same day, then LCDs and one let go at LCD? Then FRC for the other 5/3? It does definitely seem to fit the best with the timeline given as it definitely does seem crunched otherwise.
I've stuck to this scenario for quite sometime. Unless something else comes along to sway me otherwise, I stick to this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 11:57 pm

reason wrote:cantstopl  giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling Just like growing beard for Kaitlyn, maybe even eat that Almond butter for her too.  As he said to his sister have to go with the times.

Well, that is true. haha. I still hold to the assertion that he gave her almond butter at the LCD for his "gift" to the lead and that sealed the deal! Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 3806527698
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite