SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by sara11 Mon May 11, 2015 6:37 pm

They probably will do a sneak preview not showing Nick's face in the episode preceding his return

sara11

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Mon May 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Quick question, did RS already report on Nick's interaction with the guys on Kaitlyn's season? Asking because of the kind of edit Nick got on Andi's season & hoping for a much better one.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 7:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Quick question, did RS already report on Nick's interaction with the guys on Kaitlyn's season? Asking because of the kind of edit Nick got on Andi's season & hoping for a much better one.

He said that all the guys hated him and that he acted like a b*tch. I'm not sure if he's just assuming that the guys hate him because of common sense and that picture where he's standing far away from all the other guys, or if he's actually heard things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Where is the photo please?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 7:33 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mercieme wrote:Quick question, did RS already report on Nick's interaction with the guys on Kaitlyn's season? Asking because of the kind of edit Nick got on Andi's season & hoping for a much better one.

He said that all the guys hated him and that he acted like a b*tch. I'm not sure if he's just assuming that the guys hate him because of common sense and that picture where he's standing far away from all the other guys, or if he's actually heard things.

?
I thought the b*tch statement was just one of RS's riddle/questions and that was the only meantion.
I don't read his blog.  Could you cut&paste the part about the guys hating him here? I'm interested in the context and when in filming. 
Thanks Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 11, 2015 7:40 pm

Yes kindly post what RS said about Nick. I think RS gets information from the cast.  Even though I didn't want to believe all the stuff he reported about Nick on Andi's season they did turn out to be true & this was really sadz.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 7:44 pm

notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

?
I thought the b*tch statement was just one of RS's riddle/questions and that was the only meantion.
I don't read his blog.  Could you cut&paste the part about the guys hating him here? I'm interested in the context and when in filming. 
Thanks Smiley

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that Nick was hated by the guys because he acted like a b*tch; those were two separate statements made by RS and I doubt that they are related. And, again, I definitely wouldn't take what RS says as fact. He was so wrong about how Britt and Nikki were both viewed by most of the contestants. This could just be his own opinion, rather than the guys'.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 CBYkU59UkAAFT82
-"He’s smack dab in the middle of the guys looking as miserable as ever. I guess I would too knowing that all the guys probably hate me "(3/31)

-"Why was Nick a little bitch? Ha ha. I will never not poke fun at that guy" (4/21)

source:realitysteve.com

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 8:01 pm

bestbud!  Thanks Chasingpavements

Sounds like RS and his usual although during TB RS did retweet one of Nick's self deprecating tweets which I took as a sign that RS found it funny.  Maybe now that RS is a year older he may be a sliver more open minded. (don't hold breath) 

The B comment may give us a clue to who the contest leak may be when that epi airs. If it was one of the guys he would have had to have left before that date.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 pm

"probably hate me" < that sounds like RS is guessing 
jmho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Any one of us could have speculated Nick was not going to be well liked when he arrived. We don't need RS's crude opinions to tell us that. JMHO It won't be pretty. Nick won't care.

I don't think the rest of the guys would be high five'ing Nick, so happy you're here, have a seat, what have you been up to, welcome back party. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Any one of us could have speculated Nick was not going to be well liked when he arrived. We don't need RS's crude opinions to tell us that. JMHO It won't be pretty. Nick won't care.

I don't think the rest of the guys would be high five'ing Nick, so happy you're here, have a seat, what have you been up to, welcome back party. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 2498057887

rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon May 11, 2015 8:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Any one of us could have speculated Nick was not going to be well liked when he arrived. We don't need RS's crude opinions to tell us that. JMHO It won't be pretty. Nick won't care.

And we are suppose to feel sorry for Nick at the way he was treated when he showed up 4/5 episodes into filming. He knew what would happened when he showed up.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite