SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom Mon May 11, 2015 8:43 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Any one of us could have speculated Nick was not going to be well liked when he arrived. We don't need RS's crude opinions to tell us that. JMHO It won't be pretty. Nick won't care.

I don't think the rest of the guys would be high five'ing Nick, so happy you're here, have a seat, what have you been up to, welcome back party. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 2498057887

And we are suppose to feel sorry for Nick at the way he was treated when he showed up 4/5 episodes into filming.  He knew what would happened when he showed up.

No. He is a grown man. He knew what he's getting himself into. I agree with GA. Nick won't care.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Mon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm

sdmom wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Any one of us could have speculated Nick was not going to be well liked when he arrived. We don't need RS's crude opinions to tell us that. JMHO It won't be pretty. Nick won't care.

I don't think the rest of the guys would be high five'ing Nick, so happy you're here, have a seat, what have you been up to, welcome back party. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 2498057887

And we are suppose to feel sorry for Nick at the way he was treated when he showed up 4/5 episodes into filming.  He knew what would happened when he showed up.

No. He is a grown man. He knew what he's getting himself into. I agree with GA. Nick won't care.

ITA, sdmom and GA, he had to know what he was in for.
He didn't care what the other guys thought of him on Andi's season; he definitely won't care now.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 9:02 pm

sdmom wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Kaitlyn was also part of the decision.  I don't think she cares either. She knew Nick was polarizing. 
She herself told Jordan that the girls who stayed already had connections to Chris and that's why the girls were upset about her (Jordan) returning. Kaitlyn is a grown woman.  She said yes to Nick. She knew he would be a target and so did he.

I don't feel sorry for anyone, including any guy who chooses to leave because of it. 

Every guy has to built his own connection with the Bette.
In the end she only chooses 1.

I only feel sorry for people who are stuck in a relationship where they are in love but there partner isn't.  
Otherwise, better to be out, than not loved in return.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon May 11, 2015 9:28 pm

laugh out loud you mean they didn't welcome him with open arms?!!!!!!!!!! speechless laugh out loud. Yeah RS saying Nick is possibly hated by the others is like predicting the earth is round.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon May 11, 2015 9:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Of course he knew. I think the point really is RS saying Nick was probably hated/not well received is not any type of earth shattering, breaking news.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:08 pm

This is one of the reasons I like Nick, he just doesn't care at all!!
He goes after what he wants and focuses only on building the relationship with the girl.

And RS simply hates Nick, he hates those who do not care because himself cares what others think too much. So it doesnt matter what Nick did/does, RS just hates him.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 11, 2015 10:38 pm

notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Kaitlyn was also part of the decision.  I don't think she cares either. She knew Nick was polarizing. 
She herself told Jordan that the girls who stayed already had connections to Chris and that's why the girls were upset about her (Jordan) returning. Kaitlyn is a grown woman.  She said yes to Nick. She knew he would be a target and so did he.

I don't feel sorry for anyone, including any guy who chooses to leave because of it. 

Every guy has to built his own connection with the Bette.
In the end she only chooses 1.

I only feel sorry for people who are stuck in a relationship where they are in love but there partner isn't.  
Otherwise, better to be out, than not loved in return.

ITA : Great Post !!!!!!! That is one of the traits I love about Nick he goes for what he wants and does not look back .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon May 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Nick didn't go onto MeAndI's show for the bromances, that's for sure. He stayed true to himself all the way through to his infamous revelation on the ATFR show. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes for him and Kaitlyn. And let us see that little cutie Bella, please!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 11, 2015 10:51 pm

I love me some Nick. "Go Big or Go Home"
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 1377737533

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 2:07 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

laugh out loud you mean they didn't welcome him with open arms?!!!!!!!!!! speechless laugh out loud. Yeah RS saying Nick is possibly hated by the others is like predicting the earth is round.

Well, it looks like not all the guys hate Nick!

Today Nick starting following Tanner on IG. Tanner was already following Nick on IG (since when, I don't know). Tanner posted an IG pic of his official bio:
https://instagram.com/p/2jqvCFuBz4/
Nick left the comment "6'3 is generous"
Tanner responded with the comment "Haha @nick_viall28 only in my stilletos"

Also, today Ben Z. favored the following Nick tweet:
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/597931350885175296
@viallnicholas28 5/11/15 6:08 pm
Hope everyone had a really great Mother's Day...

Take that RS

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 2:42 am

:claphands  Whipsnapper

Nothing douses rumours better than facts yes

Both Tanner and Ben Z seem like great guys.  A good fit with Nick's legit friends from season 10.  Nick only followed people he actually ended up associating with last time instead of blanket following so great finds.
It should be fun when Nick starts live tweeting the first few episodes Smiley Tanner beware giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 12, 2015 3:07 am

I am sure some guys like Nick while others don't. Just like last season.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite