SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by whit90 Mon May 18, 2015 7:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
SueSt wrote:I said it before, but if RS is right about the circumstances of Nick's 'hazing' and Nick complained about it to K about it, good for him.  It just makes the guys that did it look immature IMHO.

I also hope if there is a FRC and K dismisses both guys that she found a way to manage their expectations so that no one is blindsighted.  She herself was blindsighted on CS's season and I hope she won't do that to either guy she claims to care about... It would not reflect well on her, IMO.

Well what did Nick expect going in episode 4/5?  He had to know how the guys would feel about it but then he cries to Kaitlyn about it. Not a good look for him if that is what is shown.  

I would assume that Nick knew that the guys would not like him coming in mid season . I highly doubt that he thought he would be bullied by grown a@@ men. I really hope that they chose not to show this ignorant segment when in real life we are trying to get the message around that bullying is uncalled for.
No matter what happened Nick will always look good in my eyes. The others guys will look like pure a@@ holes.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Luvstruck Mon May 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Well I for one am going to watch closely. If RS reports is true about Nick not working  that points to him having a darn good reason since it was his "dream job". In my opinion he could have given up that job to meet committments with Kaitlyn promoting this show. We'll see,  I believe Nick & Shawn are Final 2. However,RS was wrong about Des season saying it was Brooks  so confidently but someone was pulling the wool over his eyes.  Fleiss knows how to cause confusion and they were so secret in Ireland then with the hometowns in Utah of all places so social media wouldn't get wind of it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon May 18, 2015 8:16 pm

whit90 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
SueSt wrote:I said it before, but if RS is right about the circumstances of Nick's 'hazing' and Nick complained about it to K about it, good for him.  It just makes the guys that did it look immature IMHO.

I also hope if there is a FRC and K dismisses both guys that she found a way to manage their expectations so that no one is blindsighted.  She herself was blindsighted on CS's season and I hope she won't do that to either guy she claims to care about... It would not reflect well on her, IMO.

Well what did Nick expect going in episode 4/5?  He had to know how the guys would feel about it but then he cries to Kaitlyn about it. Not a good look for him if that is what is shown.  

I would assume that Nick knew that the guys would not like him coming in mid season .  I highly doubt that he thought he would be bullied by grown a@@ men.  I really hope that they chose not to show this ignorant segment when in real life we are trying to get the message around that bullying is uncalled for.
No matter what happened Nick will always look good in my eyes.  The others guys will look like pure a@@ holes.

Nick may have had no choice but to disclose what happened to Kaitlyn because his clothes may have been wrinkled or he may have had to wear something less appropriate as a result of a suit being wet.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm

I hope K sent the guys who were in charge of that home. Especially if it one of Nick's suits got ruined. Most suits are dry clean only and if they soaked it, it really could have messed things up. It's one thing for the guys to bitch and moan, or be upset that Nick came in partway through... but to try and ruin his stuff is a different story.

If the guys were just being "mean", it would be one thing, but to try to ruin's someone's stuff is another. (That said, Nick, I could've recommend a great wash & fold and same-day dry cleaner in NYC Smiley).

As to the other stuff, I think this Board figured it out even BEFORE Nick went on the show that there was something going on between him and K. And honestly, with the whole y&m stuff, I figured she knew he was going to try and go on if she were named the lead -- especially with the ":/" tweet when they announced the co-Bachelorettes thing. I wouldn't have even been surprised if Britt were picked if they brought Nick on for K at that time... wasn't that when he was spotted at the LA Airport?

I'm not sure about the RS spoiler. I'm going to believe it's a foiler for now and Nick is possibly F1 (even if there's no engagement). Too much of the last few episodes seemed to be clouded in secrecy for me to 100% believe it. But if it is true, I'm sure K was compassionate about it and will just admit she wasn't ready to get married, and hopefully Nick won't be too broken up about it... again sad.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 8:50 pm

my inkling is that Nick won't come off too well in this "hazing" report scene cos he's gonna be raw and unfiltered like he tends to be... but well c'est la vie that's just the way he is... no idea 

if i am to try to understand guy code just a little bit ... guys haze and prank each other quite a bit and expect each other to take it ...so his behavior might be out of the norm for the "macho" "jock" types which he wasn't really clicking with in the previous season as well... it's no surprise to me that nick is friends with a lot of women etc. and this aspect of him actually make me think - K from her previous dating and her liking the Ben Z big bulky manly men types -- might not see him as her normal "type" I actually don't think there are many men like that on this season... and was wondering if that was a problem for her...
even ben z is a last minute addition right?? just a thought

on second thought - she was supposedly interested in JPG and CS -- VERY different guys IMHO 
I think I posted this before but my theme for this season really is -- let the real Kaitlyn Bristowe please stand up!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Nick seems to be friends with the guys now so perhaps water under the bridge as always. I'm a nick fan and I just want him to be happy. He'll find someone, I'm very sure of it!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 9:19 pm

california90 wrote:Nick seems to be friends with the guys now so perhaps water under the bridge as always. I'm a nick fan and I just want him to be happy. He'll find someone, I'm very sure of it!!

yes  Unlike last season, his show allies made themselves known on SM before the season even starts airing.  I take that to mean they "got him" as in sense of humor and action quicker than the guys he later maintained friendships last season.  Of course, Nick S, Marquel, & JJ were always there for him.  Dylan, Coach Brian, and Chris came around later.  Different guys; different perspective perhaps.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 9:23 pm

who're his friends this round Tanner and Ben Z don't stick around for too long... Joe? Ben H? Jared?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Don't get me started on "friendships" on this show and last season "moral-rulers" guys, the same guys who knew before him that they had no chance with Andi and that Nick was the frontrunner with Josh (who was predicted "winner")... and that sole fact of him getting more-screen-time rubbed them wrong way that they had to accuse him of manipulation, strategizing and "selling with no intention of buying".
A guy who was running for Bach (had it in the bag prior) - Chris ... and with him Brian (who was just tagging along with his "boys" of "rejected"), Dylan who had absolutely no interest in Andy since (let's be nice and say) 3rd week and Marcus, who despite knowing he wasn't anywhere near to getting the girl (he was let know on the secret) went to "profess" love to her on HTD... apart from Brian who was easily guided and persuaded with no personal gain ... all the other boys had ulterior motives, were strategizing just the same and had absolutely not intention of "buying". Still, I don't hate them or blame them for their act, but I do scream hypocrisy when I see it ... but most viewers bought their BS and tagged Nick with those adjectives, because those "morality-stand-up-guys" said so.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Not sure if mentioned in another thread, but checked Nick's Twitter favorites and Nick favorited Britt's tweet last night.

Britt Nilsson @brittkarolina · 19h 19 hours ago
It's finally here and we're ready to get weird, are you? Smiley 30 minutes!!! #thebachelorette on abc.… https://instagram.com/p/22T4sTkjpr/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 20, 2015 2:01 am

Is fan thread locked? Anyway, Nick is so lucky to have a friend like Marquel:
:yes:
Marquel Martin ‏@Marquel_Martin 58m58 minutes ago

New team... #teamNick @viallnicholas28 Nicky V.

8:58 PM - 19 May 2015 · Details
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 51m51 minutes ago

Love you @Marquel_Martin
0 retweets 30 favorites

Marquel Martin
‏@Marquel_Martin

@viallnicholas28 been Having your back since day 1. In front and behind camera's brotha. Best of luck to u. Much respect✊

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 2:03 am

Bet2win said all threads are open so you should send her a PM if you can't access it

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite