SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Thu May 21, 2015 12:32 am

whipsnapper wrote:
Max64 wrote:I'm not buying into this preview, every season TP make it look like a train wreck and the lead ends up alone.  I believe it was Nick she had sex with.  It explains why guys were dropping out like left and right, because Kaitlyn only had eyes for Nick.  I think TP knew this, and that's why this season was so different and on such lock down.  This preview and the RS spoilers all play hand in hand.  But even though they're making it look like she chooses no one, my heals are dug in, Nick will be her f1

I agree :yes:

Call me naive, but I'm kinda drinking the Kool-Aid and can go along with this theory too. This whole thing reeks of Des/Brooks foiler drama.

How awesome would it be if the guy who handed RS the biggest concrete spoiler of all time with Plane-Gate, turns it around one year later and with the help of Fleiss goes all Des on his a**. BOOM!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:42 am

cantstopl cantstopl giggling giggling

sosleepy wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:
Max64 wrote:I'm not buying into this preview, every season TP make it look like a train wreck and the lead ends up alone.  I believe it was Nick she had sex with.  It explains why guys were dropping out like left and right, because Kaitlyn only had eyes for Nick.  I think TP knew this, and that's why this season was so different and on such lock down.  This preview and the RS spoilers all play hand in hand.  But even though they're making it look like she chooses no one, my heals are dug in, Nick will be her f1

I agree :yes:

Call me naive, but I'm kinda drinking the Kool-Aid and can go along with this theory too.  This whole thing reeks of Des/Brooks foiler drama.  

How awesome would it be if the guy who handed RS the biggest concrete spoiler of all time with Plane-Gate, turns it around one year later and with the help of Fleiss goes all Des on his a**. BOOM!

That is what I am waiting to see y'all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:45 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:Ok gang, just catching up...

Looks like this season will be a cluster... of grave proportions.  I am late in this discussion but then again, I have nothing to say at this time.  I will keep my words to myself until I've seen enough interaction/bad behavior to pass judgement.  I will give the same credit and benefit of the doubt to Kaitlyn as I gave Juan Pablo and Andi Dorfman when their seasons started.  I didn't start disliking any of these leads until I've seen enough behavior (or manipulated edit) to say something.  I believe that in this environment, the leads' good qualities tend to become their downfall. For example, the seemingly strong person becomes the "cold-hearted b*, the macho/passionate latino lover becomes the a*hole who can't string two sentences together, and looks like the "what you see is what you get - honest, no holds barred attitude" turns into a promiscuous sl*t.  Unfortunately, the common denominator is - TPTB.  

So why, oh why am I holding out for "true love" season after season.  Unless the lead plays into TPTB hands it just is not worth going to the trouble of getting vilified.  But, when the lead becomes a TPTB puppet, the season is just disgustingly boring.

Oh well, it will be a good season to watch - I need to learn to detach myself from these people.  I DON'T KNOW THEM, I SHOULDN'T CARE! (I'm berating myself).  Oh well, I am prepared to get heartbroken again.  Poor Kaitlyn, Nick.  I've followed Nick enough to know that he is just being himself - this time around though there would be no excuse if he gets caught again with his hand in the jar.

Because once in a blue moon we get it Smiley JASH, CHRES, SeanCat...

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 21, 2015 12:51 am

These two kids. They still follow each other on twitter.
From Kaitlyn:

Kaitlyn Bristowe
‏@kaitlynbristowe

I actually admire Brady for doing what he did. Guy wasn't there for the ride he was there for Britt. Mad respect. Gotta follow your heart
8:49 PM - 19 May 2015

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

Lots of respect for Brady for following his heart #TheBachelorette
5:59 PM - 19 May 2015

Does this mean Nick twitter first? Or it's because they are in different time zone?
I really wonder why Kaitlyn didn't even choose to date Nick outside of the bubble, if we are to believe the spoiler.

Last edited by sdmom on Thu May 21, 2015 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't know math)
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:55 am

I dont believe the spoilers and watching that preview RS is about to get his a## handed to him on a silver plater.  I re-watch that preview I see where the annoncer said may the best man win.  Guess who follow those words?  Yes nick and after years of reading and watching this show believe it Nick have that thing locked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 21, 2015 1:04 am

It would be so wonderful if Nick & Kaitlyn actually end up together and RS is wrong this time. I keep seeing the telecope pic in my mind with the phrase GoodNight and think he is happy. If RS was told she had sex with Nick then admitted it to the other guys I'm surprised there wasn't a stampeed to the door. No hometown dates and no fantasy suites everyone just leaves. His spoilers contradict this time that she has sex with Nick tells everyone else left then has 3 fantasy suites dates with sex with all three then ends up with no one. There is something rotten in Denmark or better yet Ireland.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 1:06 am

giggling giggling giggling

Luvstruck wrote:It would be so wonderful if Nick & Kaitlyn actually end up together and RS is wrong this time. I keep seeing the telecope pic in my mind with the phrase GoodNight and think he is happy. If RS was told she had sex with Nick then admitted it to the other guys I'm surprised there wasn't a stampeed to the door. No hometown dates and no fantasy suites everyone just leaves. His spoilers contradict this time that she has sex with Nick tells everyone else left then has 3 fantasy suites dates with sex with all three then ends up with no one. There is something rotten in Denmark or better yet Ireland.

To the bold word to remember about the spoiler it is rotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 1:24 am

reason wrote: giggling  giggling  giggling

Luvstruck wrote:It would be so wonderful if Nick & Kaitlyn actually end up together and RS is wrong this time. I keep seeing the telecope pic in my mind with the phrase GoodNight and think he is happy. If RS was told she had sex with Nick then admitted it to the other guys I'm surprised there wasn't a stampeed to the door. No hometown dates and no fantasy suites everyone just leaves. His spoilers contradict this time that she has sex with Nick tells everyone else left then has 3 fantasy suites dates with sex with all three then ends up with no one. There is something rotten in Denmark or better yet Ireland.

To the bold word to remember about the spoiler it is rotten.

hey! Nothing rotten in Ireland.... actually... given the amount of rain.... ok I shut up now duh Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 2498057887 Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 1:35 am

sdmom wrote:These two kids. They still follow each other on twitter.
From Kaitlyn:

Kaitlyn Bristowe
‏@kaitlynbristowe

I actually admire Brady for doing what he did. Guy wasn't there for the ride he was there for Britt. Mad respect. Gotta follow your heart
8:49 PM - 19 May 2015

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

Lots of respect for Brady for following his heart #TheBachelorette
5:59 PM - 19 May 2015

Does this mean Nick twitter first? Or it's because they are in different time zone?
I really wonder why Kaitlyn didn't even choose to date Nick outside of the bubble, if we are to believe the spoiler.

Kaitlyn was tweeting West Coast time zone. Nick tweeted Central Time zone. My time on my twitter shows, add 3 hrs to Nick's 8:59pm and three hours to K's 11:49pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 1:37 am

So they were tweeting at the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 1:37 am

No I don't believe they were.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 21, 2015 2:36 am

@viallnicholas28: So cool to have @Benioff come to the Chicago office and spent some time with the team!! #dreamjob

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite