SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The s/caps were sleuthed. The brown couch I don't believe has been located.

How do we know that K tells the guys she had sex with Nick?

I figured they were sleuthed already (I'm a bit late, sorry) but was just pointing out that it was made to look like a conversation she had with Nick, Ben H., and Jared that never took place.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:18 am

I believe it's been speculated that Kaitlyn is having a sit down with Chris Manson in that screen cap. Based on her demeanor, I would guess that to be the case as well.

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:21 am

Yes agent, that's what I think too.

IA Litta. She looks like she's having a sit down with the one who thinks is a therapist and would do anything for her to find love. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:09 am

Steve says he has a LOT to post today, not just snapchat dramatics, what do you all think it could be? He clearly doesn't know what's happening with Shawn, so maybe he'll revise his sexgate spoilers as well. Or do we think there's more?

I'm so anxious for him to spoil!!! Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:17 am

Alanna wrote:Steve says he has a LOT to post today, not just snapchat dramatics, what do you all think it could be? He clearly doesn't know what's happening with Shawn, so maybe he'll revise his sexgate spoilers as well. Or do we think there's more?

I'm so anxious for him to spoil!!! Ugh.

I am actually dreading RS and his column today. I have a weird feeling he may say the snapchat is either a foiler or that it was just a hookup between Shawn and Kaitlin - not a real relationship. As a fan of the couple, this would be my worst case scenario.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:22 am

Usually what "It" says does not make a difference either way when it's Monday morning quarterbacking. 
The snapchat happened. This was the present and not May 3rd. The bottom line is RS was not aware of where we are now and how it got there. You can't complicate that. It is what it is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 am

I doubt it's a hookup because why would they snapchat that to friends? Maybe she really is about to move to Utah and start a polygamist cult with a bunch of dudes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:28 am

He, along with media, has seen the next episode and I believe in it appears what appears to be sexgate.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:40 am

Alanna wrote:I doubt it's a hookup because why would they snapchat that to friends? Maybe she really is about to move to Utah and start a polygamist cult with a bunch of dudes.

Yeah the wild conspiracy theorist in me still worries that it was leaked on purpose. Maybe TPTB want to cast doubt on the spoiler she picks no one but I can't see Kaitlin and particularly Shawn going along with posting a phony snapchat plus it was really lucky coincidence that the person spotted it and it captured it on their phone to send to RS and TMZ since it apparently it was only up for a short time so I guess that reassures me somehow that the snapchat is legit and they were together as of last week.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:43 am

Luvstruck wrote:He, along with media, has seen the next episode and I believe in it appears what appears to be sexgate.

RS gets each episode early to watch?  Suspect
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:45 am

RS somehow gets the first epi in advance, but I don't believe he gets the rest in advance.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:46 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:He, along with media, has seen the next episode and I believe in it appears what appears to be sexgate.

RS gets each episode early to watch?  Suspect

He has said he gets the first episode but as I recall, he also said it was only the first episode. I believe that others get an advance copy a week ahead of time.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc