SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO The other source did one of two things. He gave him the incorrect information on purpose because he was in on the foiler, or he was given the incorrect information because TPTB knew he would likely snitch to RS.

I know 99.9% he was given the correct spoiler from different sources but chose to ignore it.

This only adds to my numerous reasons why I don't pay attention to his spoilers, especially now that I know he uses his intuition. It appears his intuition sways towards what delicious fabrication he conjures in his head.

The bolded really intrigues me. He's not only smug, but stupid.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
We still have a several weeks to go. Ali went from single to engaged to Chris to Roberto back to single so often however sleuthers didn't pay to much attention. They had it right in the end. yes

It took many years to unfold but Ali said not all that long ago that the one she wanted was Frank and she picked Roberto once Frank left on his own. The charade went on for years though. I believe one possible a reason that spoiler was wrong was that RS may have heard that Ali wanted Frank and assumed that when Frank left she didn't pick anybody. RS does better when he sticks to things that he's told and very badly when he starts imagining things - Jason's season was a prime example of this where some of his information was right but everything he imagined was wrong. IMO he hasn't changed.

Oh, I had heard an interview where she had said that she had told Roberto that he was going to be F1 on their first 1-on-1 together. She said she was still 95% sure it was going to be Roberto by the FS, but didn't tell him because she wanted to see how things went with Frank, who had the last FS, but he obviously left on his own. This is possibly off-topic, but I always thought that the reason RS got that wrong was because Ali said she had friends who deliberately lied and told people she was single. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened here. I felt like one of RS's sources (or only source) had to be one of Nick's "good" friends, since he knew about the FT-ing, Nick knowing before filming started that he would be going on the show, Nick's proposal, Nick's hazing incident, and even said something like "Nick's inner-circle isn't happy about how he's changed". I could see Nick lying to his friend about the ending, after realizing that he/she was betraying him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Oh, I had heard an interview where she had said that she had told Roberto that he was going to be F1 on their first 1-on-1 together. She said she was still 95% sure it was going to be Roberto by the FS, but didn't tell him because she wanted to see how things went with Frank, who had the last FS, but he obviously left on his own.

Yes - she did say that in several interviews, and basically kept to that story for a while anyway after she and Roberto broke up. It was at least a year afterwards that someone I knew sent me an article where she said she would have picked Frank had he stayed - it was interesting because the article showed her and her then boyfriend who was a doppelganger for Frank which made it all a bit amusing.

You may be right that she had friends who told lies that she was single.

I also think that RS information about Nick came from someone in Nick's "camp" in a broad sense of the word a friend (though with friends like that who needs enemies) or someone who worked with Nick.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:37 pm

What if Kaitlyn told Shawn she'd pick him in the end ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:28 am

I haven’t seen this suggested anywhere… but how’s this for a possible ending?

K meets Nick before the FRC in Utah (“this is going to be the hardest conversation”) and tells him she’s chosen Shawn.  He leaves (“can’t sleep, won’t sleep”) but then doesn’t sleep all night and decides he needs more closure. He goes to the FRC, and surprises K to force a discussion (in line with RS saying the rejected guy was there for an hour).  

Does she reject him again?  (“bubblebummer”) This would certainly give K a Mesnick moment.

If he did this I would be happy for Nick.  He would have gotten the closure he needed (Hi OP hi !!) but not go into a FRC with any illusions.  

How’s that?   giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:30 pm

It works for me.
Closure is a great thing, regardless of outcome.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:43 pm

SueSt wrote:I haven’t seen this suggested anywhere… but how’s this for a possible ending?

K meets Nick before the FRC in Utah (“this is going to be the hardest conversation”) and tells him she’s chosen Shawn.  He leaves (“can’t sleep, won’t sleep”) but then doesn’t sleep all night and decides he needs more closure. He goes to the FRC, and surprises K to force a discussion (in line with RS saying the rejected guy was there for an hour).  

Does she reject him again?  (“bubblebummer”) This would certainly give K a Mesnick moment.

If he did this I would be happy for Nick.  He would have gotten the closure he needed (Hi OP hi !!) but not go into a FRC with any illusions.  

How’s that?   giggling

This makes a lot of sense to me.  I like this scenario a lot better than Nick is lead to believe he could be the one until A regular FRC and then dumped after a proposal.  Yuck, and doesn't,seem Kaitlyn's style. However, even though I'm loving her and Shawn together, I also like her with Nick and think we're going to see more of their chemistry before this is over. I won't be surprised if she was quite torn until near the end and did struggle to choose between the 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:45 am

I've been reading online all season how shocking Kaitlyn has been, especially for having sex with Nick pre-FS in epi 7, but back in Trista's season she had her FDs in epi 5 and her FRC in epi 7. That was edited differently of course but the timing comparison is interesting.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 am

^^That is interesting. Trista also admitted to sleeping with Alex, Charlie, and Ryan and never got this much flak. It's weird that we've seemingly gotten more prudish in 2015 than we were back in 2003.

It always strikes me as crazy that people take such a strong stance on sex when they are watching a show in which the lead is encouraged to sleep with three different people the week before he/she gets engaged to one of them. IRL, that would be considered totally unacceptable whereas sleeping with someone after a first date is probably pretty common with single people in their 20s/30s.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:07 am

I don't understand people being upset with her for having sex. I just hated the way she handled the after part. Had she just owned it and called it part of her journey I would not have cared at all. But she fixated on it so much it brought down the show. I am sure that others have gotten physical before FDs too, but they just moved forward, so TPTB did too.

I know TPTB gets all the blame, but if Kaitlyn hadn't cried so many tears and been so stressed would we have ever known? I just don't know.

BTW, Trista got a lot of criticism for the amount of men she kissed. Just her sex was FD and not highlighted. That is truly why I wonder if she made them include it because she couldn't act normal and it did change the whole season?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:13 am

Yeah, I just wrote about that in another forum! The thing was, if Kaitlyn was THAT worried about what Shawn thought and she had THAT many trust issues with Nick, she simply shouldn't have had sex with him. Say what you will about Ben, but he had ocean sex with Courtney and he never thought about it or mentioned it ever again. I know that there is producer manipulation involved, but they can only bring out emotions that you're already feeling.

I also don't think it changed the season. RS talked about how their Patagonia trip was cancelled because the deal fell through and I think that's what probably made them change everything. They realized that since they weren't going to have exotic dates, they would just have to make sex the storyline for the whole season.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:34 am

TPTB used Kaitlyn having sex with Nick early to keep her off-balance. I can just hear the conversation the next morning.... "aren't you worried Nick will be indiscreet? Remember the ATFR? When he told the world (what they all knew) what was supposed to be kept secret? Do you think he'll keep the secret?"... and then forever after.... Nick and Shawn hate each other. Do you think Nick will tell Shawn out of spite?" It is, after all, how tptb play the game. Makes Kaitlyn pull back, regret, feel guilt.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc