SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:48 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:He, along with media, has seen the next episode and I believe in it appears what appears to be sexgate.

RS gets each episode early to watch?  Suspect

Yes he is a member of the media and they are given each episode 1 week in advance so they can write their stories to be published the week episode is shown.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 am

^Pretty sure that's only true for the first episode in terms of RS. He routinely talks about how he watches it once or twice every Monday and then writes his column.

KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 87b72b10 KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 86669110 KaNick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:53 am

KB_Mom wrote:RS somehow gets the first epi in advance, but I don't believe he gets the rest in advance.  

This is true....if I remember correctly, he's answered this question before. He gets the 1st epi in advance, but that's it. None others.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:57 am

^^I believe that RS somehow gets the special "code" to watch Ep1... in rather illicit fashion. He's admitted that he's not given the code officially. I don't believe he gets the episode ahead. Those who do (official outlets) seen to have their recaps up within minutes of the end of the east coast feed.

Interestingly, seeing Ali's tweets last night, which were running about 5 minutes ahead (she was tweeting about Shawn's date before the group date was finished airing) I do think that she had already seen the episode and set up twitter to send her tweets out- and messed up the timing. Those who are more familiar with twitter than I, please confirm that that is possible.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:01 am

Thanks y'all.  I thought I remembered him mentioning the first episode in advance but not others and rewatching as needed to come up with stuff for his post.   yes  

Was going to ask how in the world that made any sense to give him each episode early since he's a spoiler site and just how he was considered media? giggling if he was really given each episode throughout the season in advance.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:01 am

I have a crazy theory about how this ends up. IMO returning cast members do so because they are promised a redeeming edit. What if Nick sees the strong connection between Kait and Shawn and he tells them both to just enjoy each other, he's leaving, or Nick could even say I'm glad I came so that Kaitlyn could see Shawn is #1. That way he looks like a good guy and explains why he's so happy post show.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:07 am

jcrbil wrote:^^I believe that RS somehow gets the special "code" to watch Ep1... in rather illicit fashion.  He's admitted that he's not given the code officially.  I don't believe he gets the episode ahead.  Those who do (official outlets) seen to have their recaps up within minutes of the end of the east coast feed.

Interestingly, seeing Ali's tweets last night, which were running about 5 minutes ahead (she was tweeting about Shawn's date before the group date was finished airing) I do think that she had already seen the episode and set up twitter to send her tweets out- and messed up the timing.  Those who are more familiar with twitter than I, please confirm that that is possible.

He posted in his recap of the original episode (on May 15th) that it's put out on a site for media and it's username & password protected. He's been given the username and password to view it for a few years now. He's also posted numerous times that when he does a watch party that he ends up being up VERY late because he doesn't really get to watch the show during the watch party so he has to go home later and watch it and make his notes that night so that he can type up his column. So, to me, that means he gets to watch the 1st epi early only and all others he has to watch in real time. But probably has a way to watch the show on East Coast feed so he can watch it earlier.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:31 am

^^^Since he's in Dallas, Central Time, the show airs at 7 - so he sees it along with the East Coast. Doesn't need to adjust his feed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:37 pm

I'm so happy the spoiler was wrong and Kaitlyn is engaged after all!

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:02 pm

RS is still holding on into the spoiler that Nick is the sex guy... WHAT! i just don't understand how can Shawn propose knowing she slept with Nick so early on, it doesn't make sense!! i think Shawn is the sex guy after RS new spoiler
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:59 pm

How do these female leads bring themselves to this level season after season. Rolling Eyes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:45 pm

^^^^TPTB do it to them. I sometimes feel that the meltdowns are contrived/edited after the fact.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc