SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Great sleuthing going on in here! I enjoyed catching up! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:03 pm

2observe, I'm half asleep so I may not make much sense: I'm talking about the first preview (since E! has geo-restrictions I guess). Maybe it's because of last season (CS), when they told the whole story during the 2nd RC, only doing opposite commentary over F2 women ... the fact that TPTB put "May the best man win..." just before Nick walks in... with all the negative responses afterwards, alluding that the edit will again showcase his inability to be part of the team (and for some reason that's not a good thing on this show, as long as you don't get too friendly), questioning his motives ... I don't know why would TPTB set up F1 for all people to hate and be against? ... Isn't the magic of their edit that they make people root for F1? ... And it was Nick they brought back, not some guy who people would be in favor of... and no edit will change that... especially while promoting everywhere Ryan Gosling of TB (associating him with a sweet romance).
What did Chris Manson say about Nick's arrival, "game-over" or "game changer"?
Either way ... it was "doomed from the start". That's MHO.
Any surprise in seeing Nick actually winning someone's heart will be happily accepted.

ETA: I do have another version of "the play" in my mind, where Nick could be F1, but it's too elaborate and I've learned that with TPTB it's better to go the simplest and easiest way. They don't like to sweat, they make the contestants feel the heat.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 pm

happygolucky wrote:2observe, I'm half asleep so I may not make much sense: I'm talking about the first preview (since E! has geo-restrictions I guess). Maybe it's because of last season (CS), when they told the whole story during the 2nd RC, only doing opposite commentary over F2 women ... the fact that TPTB put "May the best man win..." just before Nick walks in... with all the negative responses afterwards, alluding that the edit will again showcase his inability to be part of the team (and for some reason that's not a good thing on this show, as long as you don't get too friendly), questioning his motives ... I don't know why would TPTB set up F1 for all people to hate and be against? ... Isn't the magic of their edit that they make people root for F1? ... And it was Nick they brought back, not some guy who people would be in favor of... and no edit will change that... especially while promoting everywhere Ryan Gosling of TB (associating him with a sweet romance).
What did Chris Manson say about Nick's arrival, "game-over" or "game changer"?
Either way ... it was "doomed from the start". That's MHO.
Any surprise in seeing Nick actually winning someone's heart will be happily accepted.
Just remember that it's pretty obvious that the connection between Nick and Kaitlyn is so strong, so I'm not surprised that TPTB are talking negative about Nick.  IMO, they are trying really hard to down play the connection between the two, because the connection with Shawn is not as strong but they need us to believe that Kaitlyn will either choose Shawn or no one.  giggling

Last edited by 2observe on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Can someone remind me how we confirmed K's s/chat about taco's was in Arizona?

Canadians go to warmer climate in the winter, not in the summer so I'm wondering how we came to that conclusion. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:32 pm

GA, I don't know if that was confirmed where her s/chat was taken but she was spotted in an Apple Store in San Tan Valley, AZ yesterday. And the GPS on her IG pic from Monday had the same location.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:34 pm

giggling good one GA, because I don't know either, someone wrote that and it's just kept rolling. Was it because of the kitchen setting? I really would like to know too and I keep asking everyone, who keeps track of K's snapchats to post, because she is often silent on Twitter, IG even more, but these snapchats could be more revealing (at least about the "timing".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:21 pm

Thanks blu. I missed that!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:57 am

Maybe this has been discussed (sorry if it has!)

These are 2 different locations (& seperate conversations spliced together to look like they are all having the serious "I had sex" talk) I believe:

yellow couch, creamy slatted wall
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 K1010

brown couch, brick wall
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 K910

yellow couch
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 K1110

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:58 am

Does Nick have to sit there and listen as Kait tells them all they had sex? That seems a little unreal. I bet Steve is right on this and she told them 1:1 and this is just a promo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 am

^^ I think a lot of the s/caps have been sleuthed in the s/caps thread. Not sure about the brown couch one but the others were sleuthed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:05 am

Alanna wrote:Does Nick have to sit there and listen as Kait tells them all they had sex? That seems a little unreal. I bet Steve is right on this and she told them 1:1 and this is just a promo.

I don' think she told the crowd either. It would be more of a 1-on-1 conversation.

But this promo makes it look like Nick, Jared, & Ben H. are not the man she did the deed with.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 am

The s/caps were sleuthed. The brown couch I don't believe has been located.

How do we know that K tells the guys she had sex with Nick?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc