SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:52 pm

Which brings more questions.
I think 1:1 Inisfallen Island/Abbey date is with Ben H. (I'm pretty sure about his voice and height), because there needs to be a reason for Kaitlyn to take him to overnight week (F3), so he would get 2nd 1on1 for reaffirming the "connection".
Leaving Shawn the only one of F3 who would have only one 1:1 (in SA) ... or am I missing something?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:21 pm

What screencaps do we have of Nick in Ireland? Are we sure he was there all three weeks?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm

We have SCs from his 2nd date - 2nd week, SCs that locate him in the resort where overnight date was (Shawn included) - 3rd week and fan-pics of K&N 1st date in Dublin (the night walk) ... so yeah, Nick is covered for all 3 weeks.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Since Shawn is the one that isn't easily placed, anyone know where this is?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 006440
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:05 pm

Jojo, I wish. Is that from the 1st preview - so I can hear what he says?
Or do we have only voice-overs?

Also, whoever was able to watch the 2nd preview on E! website, can you please write down what you hear Nick say in the scene that goes along that SC (previous page)? - Thanks
- To me it seems he isn't in particularly good mood

So, as for now, we still miss a couple more scenes of Shawn, at least to figure out his dates (maybe the golf course wasn't at FSD resort, but then again, golf-course there is famous) so maybe in the next preview they will place him more?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Nick says:  "Gonna absolutely fall in love with this girl."   You see him say "gonna absolutely fall in" before it fades into the next frame and only hear "love with this girl."

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 7a8267d9e920bdc1d7f598c68124f31e_zpszennqrmo

Source:  E!  Online Preview

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Kait fav'd this tweet, I feel like it's going to be the theme of her season and what she's going to say post-show. Made some bad decisions but everything worked out.

Courtney ♡♡ ‏@Courtney_hartt  3h3 hours ago
@kaitlynbristowe I really hope everything worked out for Kaitlyn. Even tho she makes some bad choices, I still love her... #thebachelorette

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Nick says:  "Gonna absolutely fall in love with this girl."   You see him say "gonna absolutely fall in" before it fades into the next frame and only hear "love with this girl."

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 7a8267d9e920bdc1d7f598c68124f31e_zpszennqrmo

Source:  E!  Online Preview

Poor boy, quit his job, join the band wagon, forced himself to fall in love with an actress, and what did he get in the end....?
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:11 pm

I don't think he quit his job.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Nick did not quit his job and I dont think Kaitlyn is an actress either. Watching her if she is an actress she is a very very bad one.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Thank you Ladybug. So if Nick is talking about falling in love, then he is really exhausted in that scene, with no light or down with the morale. Anyway, so far from the preview, I feel Nick can't be F1, but at the same time Shawn doesn't really fit in that role either, IMO, so guess the logical conclusion would be that the spoiler is right and she ends alone, but I can't buy that either. What a mess, I'm tired now and it's not even 10pm here.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:24 pm

happygolucky wrote:Thank you Ladybug. So if Nick is talking about falling in love, then he is really exhausted in that scene, with no light or down with the morale. Anyway, so far from the preview, I feel Nick can't be F1, but at the same time Shawn doesn't really fit in that role either, IMO, so guess the logical conclusion would be that the spoiler is right and she ends alone, but I can't buy that either. What a mess, I'm tired now and it's not even 10pm here.
Why do you feel that Nick can't be F1????
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc