SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:23 pm

california90 wrote:^ He was duped and had to admit it, but I wished it had been at the end like it was for Des. I remember there was like 8 minutes left or something and RS STILL thought Brooks was gonna come back LOL. And we got the BEST proposal (IMO) of course. I guess I also wanted that same reaction. It's like we read the spoilers because lets be real who can't resist? And then we're shocked at the end, it's a win-win for those who love spoilers but a surprise at the same time. haha.

Yes and even when there clearly wasn't enough time for a Chris rejection + Brooks proposal, he went so far as to say that the Brooks part would spill into ATFR laugh out loud. It was delicious.

Such a bummer we don't get that again. And honestly it's biting Kaitlyn and Shawm in the azz because media are way more interested now. Would anyone care what Shawn was doing out in Nashville if everyone assumed he was single? Not so much.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:27 pm

Not sure the best place to ask this question but does anybody know when the last contestant chart was done? I think it was in the filming schedule correct? Has there been one done recently? I'm getting these guys mixed up...too many names with J. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:50 pm

chasingpavements wrote:In his spreecast, it's pretty obvious that he doesn't "quadruple" check. He actually said that he just goes off on intuition when vetting out his sources. It seemed like there was just one person who was telling him that both Kaitlin was single and Shawn was up for the Bachelor. It's sad that he's still so confident in his intuition as it has been wrong about 50% of the time.

Sorry, just to clarify, RS said one person told him that K was single and Shawn was up for the Bachelor. Why did he choose to believe that person and not the others that may have been telling him the truth?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:From information given to me/us a few years back, before the legal battles, MF does not like RS, end of story. I like to think the foiler is strictly for the sake of getting RS's panties in a knot.

I totally believe that and have heard it myself as well. There may be someone to give RS a challenge for the top of MF's s**tlist now though and that's Sarah Shapiro (ex bachelor producer and executive producer of UnREAL) because she's exposing not just who wins a particular season but what goes on behind the curtain of Reality TV shows like TB. That's more of the deepest secrets the show wants to hide.

We still have a several weeks to go. Ali went from single to engaged to Chris to Roberto back to single so often however sleuthers didn't pay to much attention. They had it right in the end. yes

It took many years to unfold but Ali said not all that long ago that the one she wanted was Frank and she picked Roberto once Frank left on his own. The charade went on for years though. I believe one possible a reason that spoiler was wrong was that RS may have heard that Ali wanted Frank and assumed that when Frank left she didn't pick anybody. RS does better when he sticks to things that he's told and very badly when he starts imagining things - Jason's season was a prime example of this where some of his information was right but everything he imagined was wrong. IMO he hasn't changed.

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry, just to clarify, RS said one person told him that K was single and Shawn was up for the Bachelor. Why did he choose to believe that person and not the others that may have been telling him the truth?

It may be that this person has in the past given him good information and so when he got this information he considered it to be good because it came from a good source. He did say on a Spreecast that he went back to his source and discussed this and believed that the problem was his source was given bad information but believed it and so passed it on to RS. He may not have had other sources for this particular information, or he might have had them and chose what was to him the more believable source.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:In his spreecast, it's pretty obvious that he doesn't "quadruple" check. He actually said that he just goes off on intuition when vetting out his sources.It seemed like there was just one person who was telling him that both Kaitlin was single and Shawn was up for the Bachelor. It's sad that he's still so confident in his intuition as it has been wrong about 50% of the time.

Sorry, just to clarify, RS said one person told him that K was single and Shawn was up for the Bachelor. Why did he choose to believe that person and not the others that may have been telling him the truth?

RS said he chose to believe this one person because of his "intuition" and because he talked to them on the phone and believed they were telling him the truth.
He said that he talked to this person after snapchat gate and that this person was just as shocked as he was.
He says he believes this person is telling him the truth about that too. His reason? His guy intuition.  

(Cannot make this stuff up. RS and his intuition are not working out so well, imo).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:23 pm

IMO The other source did one of two things. He gave him the incorrect information on purpose because he was in on the foiler, or he was given the incorrect information because TPTB knew he would likely snitch to RS.

I know 99.9% he was given the correct spoiler from different sources but chose to ignore it.

This only adds to my numerous reasons why I don't pay attention to his spoilers, especially now that I know he uses his intuition. It appears his intuition sways towards what delicious fabrication he conjures in his head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:In his spreecast, it's pretty obvious that he doesn't "quadruple" check. He actually said that he just goes off on intuition when vetting out his sources.It seemed like there was just one person who was telling him that both Kaitlin was single and Shawn was up for the Bachelor. It's sad that he's still so confident in his intuition as it has been wrong about 50% of the time.

Sorry, just to clarify, RS said one person told him that K was single and Shawn was up for the Bachelor.  Why did he choose to believe that person and not the others that may have been telling him the truth?

RS said he chose to believe this one person because of his "intuition" and because he talked to them on the phone and believed they were telling him the truth.
He said that he talked to this person after snapchat gate and that this person was just as shocked as he was.
He says he believes this person is telling him the truth about that too. His reason? His guy intuition.  

(Cannot make this stuff up. RS and his intuition are not working out so well, imo).
Intuition=magic 8 ball. 
Talk to them=1.800.pay.psykic
Seriously intuition?  Unless he is an FBI profiler, his intuition is no better than anyone else who says they believe it is ________because of ___________. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO The other source did one of two things. He gave him the incorrect information on purpose because he was in on the foiler, or he was given the incorrect information because TPTB knew he would likely snitch to RS.

I know 99.9% he was given the correct spoiler from different sources but chose to ignore it.

This only adds to my numerous reasons why I don't pay attention to his spoilers, especially now that I know he uses his intuition. It appears his intuition sways towards what delicious fabrication he conjures in his head.
ITA. RS also said he has his reasons why he didn't like Nick and that Nick was just after fame and the reason he couldn't say how he knows this is because we will all know who his source is if he told us.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how biased this source is. RS really does just guess when he doesn't get lucky with actual SM spoilers/sources that have real proof. He's just a joke, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:42 pm

I think it was last week's video chat, because I didn't listen this week, but if not the chat then he had it on his site, but he "said" he has different sources each year!!!! So this is not some trusted insider who spills to him either on their own or at TPTB's request. He has commented that he won't go with only one source but if ONE or TWO others confirm, he'll go with it!!! What a vetting process. So he has been very lucky some years that the source of the year was correct.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:46 pm

IMO he also goes with what HE wants to hear. He doesn't like Nick, therefore whoever says anything negative about Nick, true or false, he'll take it as truth.

He has done this many times with former contestants.

The foiler team needs to learn to pass on ridiculous misinformation on the F1 rather than saying there's no information on them. They've used that line before, and was the biggest clue for me that we were headed to a foiler season.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The foiler team needs to learn to pass on ridiculous misinformation on the F1 rather than saying there's no information on them. They've used that line before, and was the biggest clue for me that we were headed to a foiler season.

Or better yet - plausible misinformation - something that's wrong - but believable.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Anything is believable to RS because he thinks the season revolves around him.

As for TPTB, the foiler team even had Kaitlyn saying "I am happy with how things turned out/things turned out as they were supposed to" once the spoiler that she was single was out.
Exact same words that Ali, who had the same foiler, used at the beginning of her season.
TPTB don't even seem to change the storyboard/media talking points.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc