SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:03 pm

It would be a very smart move not to involve himself with this show further.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:09 pm

^^ IA. The cons really outweigh the pros for him at this point for me.

I don't know.. it really feels like this show is on its way to complete self-destruction. That or something tragic is going to happen. I'm not sure if it is the overpowering influence of SM but this season feels like the tipping point. It's always been bad but it just feels really hollow and empty now more than ever. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:30 pm

It has become such a farce and Jerry Springeresque. As snarky as I can get, I  miss the old seasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Love this by Dr. C ... he learnt some great life lessons from his dad. No wonder he is a good guy.

chrisstrandburg Dad, I wanted to thank you for these things you've taught me that have helped along the way:

Do the right thing
Make a memory any chance you get
You can't unsay, think before you speak
Challenges build character
Leave it better than you found it
Work harder now to have more fun later

Also, thanks for letting me stay at your place for 18 years. Love you, Dad. Happy Father's Day 1d
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 11356907_723328631123918_1126942844_n
http://websta.me/p/1012332501789753646_257374271#sH7ZswPLw0Z1h24m.99

awww this just melted my heart ---- he's such a sweetiepie
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:27 pm

I agree. This show jumped the shark this week. We didn't need all the sounds from Nick and Kaitlyn in that room.

Run, cupcake, run.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Chris does seem like a really nice guy, reminds me alot of Blake from Bachelor pad.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 pm

If you mean the dentist Blake, he was obnoxious on the Bachelorette, IMHO, of course.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:16 pm

I liked Blake on the Bachelorette but he wasn't the best on BP, IG. It ended well but he was playing some girl that I can't remember. Can't see Dr Chris doing that at all. They're both dentists though so there's that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:10 am

albean99 wrote:I liked Blake on the Bachelorette but he wasn't the best on BP, IG. It ended well but he was playing some girl that I can't remember. Can't see Dr Chris doing that at all. They're both dentists though so there's that.

I thought it was Erika Rose, which makes it less bad to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:I liked Blake on the Bachelorette but he wasn't the best on BP, IG. It ended well but he was playing some girl that I can't remember. Can't see Dr Chris doing that at all. They're both dentists though so there's that.

Thought it was Melissa from Brad's season?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:14 am

happydays wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I could be wrong. Of course, I don't even remember a Melissa from Brad's season. Then again, I have tried to forget most of that season except for Brad's body.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:
happydays wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I could be wrong.  Of course, I don't even remember a Melissa from Brad's season.  Then again, I have tried to forget most of that season except for Brad's body.

:yes: understandable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan