SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Maybe she hasn't chosen yet. Everyone else has been guess already I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 3:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ben IMO is right in there F1/F2 as a strong possibility.

There has been more to suggest Ben made it further than Chris.  Ex:  HTD film crew spoilers.  Not proof but at least Ben has buzz around him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Luvstruck wrote:From reality steve's column today:
"By all means, if anyone thinks they have any clue to how they think the season ends, I’d love to hear it. I’m willing to bet that every guess is wrong, but hey, that’s just me. "

Is he trying to get someone else to confirm who he thinks it is..."I'd love to hear it"? This statement  discounts the Final 1 being in the 5 to watch as a RS hint if you ask me. Like he said maybe, maybe not. Why would he say that every guess is likely to be wrong if he hinted Chris was F1 and someone would obviously guess him?
To me this(first paragraph) is arrogant. 
He doesn't have an idea worthy enough to put some faith behind it and post it, but because he hasn't a clue, no one else could either. Really? 
Well, how's that for Monday morning quarterbacking? It's easy to back a dead ringer and post the right answer once it outs there. It's easy to take credit for what's already proven and a lot more gutsy to be able to say "from what I have at this point, this is what I see". 
Sorry, I disagree. 
We welcome ideas. Let's keep sleuthing. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 4:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:From reality steve's column today:
"By all means, if anyone thinks they have any clue to how they think the season ends, I’d love to hear it. I’m willing to bet that every guess is wrong, but hey, that’s just me. "

Is he trying to get someone else to confirm who he thinks it is..."I'd love to hear it"? This statement  discounts the Final 1 being in the 5 to watch as a RS hint if you ask me. Like he said maybe, maybe not. Why would he say that every guess is likely to be wrong if he hinted Chris was F1 and someone would obviously guess him?
To me this(first paragraph) is arrogant. 
He doesn't have an idea worthy enough to put some faith behind it and post it, but because he hasn't a clue, no one else could either. Really? 
Well, how's that for Monday morning quarterbacking? It's easy to back a dead ringer and post the right answer once it outs there. It's easy to take credit for what's already proven and a lot more gutsy to be able to say "from what I have at this point, this is what I see". 
Sorry, I disagree. 
We welcome ideas. Let's keep sleuthing. yes

I see Humpty Dumpty. 
RS is cracking.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 13, 2015 4:10 pm

His statement makes no sense. People could guess anyone to be the F1, so if every guess is automatically wrong, then does that mean she picked no one? Or is there supposedly some big twist at the end that no one saw coming?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 4:11 pm

mindless wrote:His statement makes no sense. People could guess anyone to be the F1, so if every guess is automatically wrong, then does that mean she picked no one? Or is there supposedly some big twist at the end that no one saw coming?

Oh gosh, another Most Shocking Season of The Bachelorette! I can just hear CH saying it now laugh out loud

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 4:22 pm

jello1592 wrote:
mindless wrote:His statement makes no sense. People could guess anyone to be the F1, so if every guess is automatically wrong, then does that mean she picked no one? Or is there supposedly some big twist at the end that no one saw coming?

Oh gosh, another Most Shocking Season of The Bachelorette!  I can just hear CH saying it now laugh out loud

"Runaway Bride" or "Married at First Sight" would be pretty shocking cantstopl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed May 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Gotta say Dr. Chris does nothing for me but he looks fine in this pic:
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 10727688_1416303158655809_912369561_n

https://instagram.com/p/uuNoMGwsG7/?taken-by=chrisstrandburg
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Gotta say Dr. Chris does nothing for me but he looks fine in this pic:
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 10727688_1416303158655809_912369561_n

https://instagram.com/p/uuNoMGwsG7/?taken-by=chrisstrandburg

This photo of Chris reminds me of this: source/link
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 5kiYH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 7:33 pm

^^ Kasha, you are the queen of ZING today. Too funny. cantstopl cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 7:53 pm

RS inviting others to tell him of their findings is luring in order for him to have more options on the possible finale. He threw in that everyone will be wrong, as an added sales tactic to increase his clicks. He probably had Chris as the F1 until the pics of him were uncovered and posted here as of April 19th.

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ben IMO is right in there F1/F2 as a strong possibility.

There has been more to suggest Ben made it further than Chris. Ex: HTD film crew spoilers. Not proof but at least Ben has buzz around him.

Due to the great sleuthing here, I believe Chris was eliminated around the time he was cleaning up his IG which is the 2nd week in Ireland before the mystery week. Still a bachelor possibility as posted in another thread JPG and JakeP were both F7.

Hmm I have another thought. I'll continue in the sleuthing thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 14, 2015 12:16 am

Does Chris know Ali F.... is this her brother he just started following: @MFed3, from MA which is where Ali is from originally
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan