SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:So when Doc Chris said in his bio he wanted to be Superman . . .  he wasn't kidding!    giggling
If you could be any superhero, which one would you be?
Superman because he can do so many cool things but he also leads a normal life.

Jamie Lynn ‏@bigbensgirl7  · May 19  
And to think, I knew him when... #TeamCupcake #bachelorette @ChrisStrandburg
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 CFaofuTVAAA92pM

Cute, he and Jared both Superman fans.  He looks much better with ruffled hair, messed up hair, IMO.  I'm really loving how his personality and sense of humor shine through on tv.

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:34 pm

awwww   Doc Chris' team obviously loves their boss!   Safe to say, he is at work today and not in travel/film mode.

Chris Strandburg
My team surprised me again. I think this one takes the cake...
9.08 am 6/1/2015  
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 11311971_632614346839978_726018425_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 am

@chrisstrandburg I love country songs because they say so much with so little #ThreeChordsAndTheTruth 10h
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 11335500_1613004172316922_589034337_nhttp://websta.me/p/999454919230669470_257374271

And here is Ben H's comments on Dr. C's IG pic:
@higgins.ben You are so dreamy, and so perfect, can you dance and sing also???? Tell me you can! #teamsweets #teamcupcake #teamiwantacavitysoihavetoseeyou #areyoureal 10h

@eskulski How exclusive is #teamcupcake @higgins.ben ? 10h

higgins.ben @eskulski with someone like this how could access to the club not be open to everyone? God does not make creatures like this to not be enjoyed by the public. 10h

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:52 am

Dr. C and Ben are such beauties!!! I expected these two to be besties ... they have a lot in common :inlove
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:15 am

#teamiwantacavitysoihavetoseeyou

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

These 2 are the best!!! I said this in Ben's thread, they seem so "normal" for this show!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:25 am

Love this!  Doc Chris is all serious and the guys are poking fun at him. Can you sing and dance too?   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:47 am

Wow! laugh out loud Love that! Two great guys!

I think maybe BenH is playing with the whole Clint/JJ scene?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:00 am

Chris wins the sing/dance competition for the Aladdin date so maybe that was part of the reference.  I think Chris is so serious/straight that they are just trying to get a rise out of "Mr. Perfect".  We haven't seen him interact much with the other guys yet so I am glad the guys are teasing him in fun. Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:11 am

I have a feeling Dr. C has a fun and goofy side to him but that he might be a bit more shy and serious in some scenarios

when Amy shumer asked Dr C "do you get laid a lot...maybe you can make fun of that" and he said "noooo..." blushing a bit and then there was that adoooorable standup routine laugh out loud

...I find everything about Dr. C endearing...can't wait to see more of him Smiley I also love how much his team loves him and that he is sooo comfortable with posting the pic...how adorkable

The sense I have right now is that Ben H is much more outgoing and comfortable in his own skin -- I can see him just rolling with the stand up routine and nailing it, for instance Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:16 am

emusha wrote:I have a feeling Dr. C has a fun and goofy side to him but that he might be a bit more shy and serious in some scenarios

when Amy shumer asked Dr C "do you get laid a lot...maybe you can make fun of that" and he said "noooo..." blushing a bit and then there was that adoooorable standup routine laugh out loud

...I find everything about Dr. C endearing...can't wait to see more of him Smiley I also love how much his team loves him and that he is sooo comfortable with posting the pic...how adorkable

The sense I have right now is that Ben H is much more outgoing and comfortable in his own skin -- I can see him just rolling with the stand up routine and nailing it, for instance Smiley
I agree with this. Chris reminds me of Ames, who I loved!! Ben reminds me of a less road-ragey, steroid-y Josh, which I will also happily take on this show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:18 am

Ames....I adored him!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:24 am

Can't agree about the comparison to Ames although I did like him until he was on Bach Pad. Dr Chris isn't nearly as geeky/awkward as Ames was. To me he comes across as a nice normal guy who isn't afraid to make fun of himself.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan