SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 10, 2015 12:47 am

julychild wrote:I looked through her account and that pic truly is an old one. It was originally posted over a year ago. At least it confirms that Chrisstrandburg is really his account and not an imposter. The fact that he unfollowed some people still proves, to me, that he was eliminated before getting to the F4.

I agree, here it is.

laynesworld
2014-03-23, 10:24

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Cf583d12b29611e3bfdd12e070d2bfc0_8
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 12:48 am

Not only did he unfollow people he did so the same day that pic was posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 12:49 am

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Screen26
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 10, 2015 12:50 am

BlackHalo wrote:
julychild wrote:I looked through her account and that pic truly is an old one. It was originally posted over a year ago. At least it confirms that Chrisstrandburg is really his account and not an imposter. The fact that he unfollowed some people still proves, to me, that he was eliminated before getting to the F4.

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't look through the account for more than a few pages. Too many photos. giggling

bestbud!

BTW, how come none of the other guys have followed him, by now? Is he going to turn out to be the widely unliked one of the season?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 10, 2015 12:50 am

I still find it strange she waited so long to congratulate a good friend. Probably a congrats on making it as far as he did.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 12:51 am

maybe she found out when he was back and back in touch?? no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 10, 2015 12:53 am

He is just kind of boring to me...

Last edited by officeRules on Sun May 10, 2015 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 10, 2015 12:54 am

julychild wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't look through the account for more than a few pages. Too many photos. giggling

bestbud!

BTW, how come none of the other guys have followed him, by now? Is he going to turn out to be the widely unliked one of the season?

I had assumed he would be a big personality in the house because in the promo he's the who that says "Things could get ugly" or something like that. RS still hasn't revealed who the most disliked guy in the house is or who shot himself in the foot by getting cocky. plotting

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 10, 2015 12:57 am

A lot of maybe's but TWT.... all kinds of possibilities now. So it seems none of the other sleuthed F6 have surfaced actively on SM other deletion of pics & favorites, correct? If that's so, I won't be surprised if TPTB has forbidden active SM until the show premier for the F6.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 10, 2015 12:59 am

The other guys called him "cupcake".  If Chris surfaced two weeks ago, he hasn't been "active" on SM and not even with his own sibling.  Shawn either for that matter.  So maybe they were told to lay low for a little while longer.  no idea

Chris, Shawn and Brady are probably hanging out in some singing bar in Nashville together. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 10, 2015 1:05 am

I find him good looking in a boyish-charm sort of way. 
I think his storyline may be forming.  We saw his vid where he was talking about children's dental care.  He rides in on a cupcake.  He gets the "Aladin" group date SQT. 

I'm not clear on how that meshes with Kaitlyn and her tight seal joke, "plot my field anytime", and taking her bottoms off at the lake.  

He is going to have to bring some edge.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 10, 2015 1:06 am

I'm so confused laugh out loud. This season we're like "we cant go by SM!!" but now we are. Makes my head spin on figuring stuff out LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan