SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:32 am

Seabear wrote:I think Chris did fine on GMA.  IMO, he did not come across as the lead for the bachelor.  He admitted he was laughing and crying during his exit scene.  Everyone there was laughing at his "overacting" and even questioned if it was for the cameras.  I will be surprised if he ends up as the next bachelor.  He seems like a good guy just not right for that "role."

I don't think so either. Last season GMA also had Ashley I. and Jade on after their eliminations and neither were ever in consideration. I like Chris and think it's best if he stays away. I can see them taking advantage of him and making him look like a fool. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:34 am

He would make an awesome lead!!!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 am

I think he would be a great Lead to watch just because he comes across really honest and down to earth. Imagine him surrounded by 25 women? Watching him navigate through the season will be tv gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Thanks for the video!! Awwwwwwwww, he is a sweet guy and one thing that I absolutely hated this season was you didn't get a chance to get to know more about the guys other then the F2.... Too darn bad!!! no no

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 73 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:13 pm

On the plus side for Chris is he was very comfortable and smooth in front of the camera. He blended right in with ABC's GMA cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:57 pm

I thought so too, Kasha.  He was very comfortable and articulate on camera. Makes me wish they'd shown more of his dates during the season. Kaitlyn said that she wished we'd seen more of them also.

ETA: Just because he's a nice guy it doesn't make him naive. He's a smart guy imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Come on ABC network... give Cupcake Chris a better deal than lead for next bachelor.
Give him something on TV where he can talk about what his passion is -- teeth and taking care of them and tips, etc.
I'll tune in! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:He would make an awesome lead!!!!!!!!

I'd really love him to get it. He's got a perfect mix of humor, quick-mindedness, sweetness, cuteness and self assurred confidence. It think he's the best candidate for the job, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:57 pm

He was great on TV! Much more personality than wooden Travis Stork who landed a series after his stint on The Bachelor. Give us more Chris please!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Nutty, thanks for bringing the GMA video over.  Wow - who knew?!  I am so impressed.  He's a natural on camera and seems really self-aware.  I can't think of any Bachelor male lead who talks that well in interviews (except Jesse Palmer now that he's had years in front of the camera.)  Yeah, Travis still has a terrible delivery.

I would watch every minute of a Chris season, and I have skipped every Bachelor season since Brad 2.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 pm

The clip of GMA was great! Chris does seem like a good candidate for the next man of the hour and maybe they were trying him out in front of the cameras as it seems like they are having a hard time finding a great next a bachelor candidate at this point.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Come on ABC network... give Cupcake Chris a better deal than lead for next bachelor.
Give him something on TV where he can talk about what his passion is -- teeth and taking care of them and tips, etc.
I'll tune in! :Nod:

I think he may well be headed in the footsteps of Travis Stork or Chris Lambton. If so, good for him. He is an easy presence with a dry but silly sense of humor.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan