SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:33 pm

LenaActually wrote:He's gonna be on GMA tmrw!

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Cupcak10
Aww he's so cute heartbeat I'd love a season of this too cool for school nerd, but he just doesn't seem like the heartthrob type they're aiming for this season IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Hope Dr Chris just skips the whole TB show lead option and goes straight to being on TV as a dentist giving advice like Travis Stork. I think that is what Cupcake wants to do based on his history of foraying into his local tv stations. I think he could have a career where he would be great on tv giving advice/tips, etc. Will have to see how he handles being on GMA and if he gives any dentist tips giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:46 pm

I think that^^ is a wonderful idea, AAL
I like Chris. I like many of the men this season. I only wish they would have been highlighted more with more lighthearted dates.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:55 pm

All I can say is I need to make cupcakes and eat all 24 of them. His nickname makes me crave cupcakes!

If anyone watches him on GMA, let us know the details!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think that^^ is a wonderful idea, AAL
I like Chris. I like many of the men this season. I only wish they would have been highlighted more with more lighthearted dates.

I totally agree Kasha. I am a Nick fan, but wish he never came on the show. He only ended up getting hurt again, and because of him being there, it turned into the "K had sex with Nick, oh no, what will Shawn think" show. There were so many great guys and they were hardly shown.

Cupcake would be a great lead, but he's better to stay away!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:46 am

Ding, ding, ding! He admits to laughing and crying at the same time.
He is extremely polished and relaxed around live cameras. He would be an easy, good choice for future tv.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:52 am

I don't know if it would be so bad for him to be lead. The male doctors seem to get a good edit. Travis didn't get The Doctors until after he was lead so Cupcake may need it if that's what he wants. It's a win win to me because he always has his real job to go back to if it doesn't work out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:39 am

I think Chris did fine on GMA. IMO, he did not come across as the lead for the bachelor. He admitted he was laughing and crying during his exit scene. Everyone there was laughing at his "overacting" and even questioned if it was for the cameras. I will be surprised if he ends up as the next bachelor. He seems like a good guy just not right for that "role."
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 am

Doc Chris did well on GMA, he seems to be a celebrity in his own right, hope he steers clear of TB and goes a separate direction.  He has so much more to offer with his personality and profession.   Smiley

Chris Strandburg
‏@ChrisStrandburg   Had an awesome time on Good Morning America! Later time zones be sure to watch!
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 CJO5_u-WsAAojB7
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:14 am

He did great! The camera loves him and his personality came out more than on the show. I think he's got to be in mix for lead. He did explain that he was laughing at himself along with the crying which makes perfect sense.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJ930AvaHI

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:31 am

I'm glad he was laugh-crying he reallyyy doesn't take himself seriously and this fits that scenario

honestly I think he's VERY serious about finding a wife and my only concern is if he'll be too naive -- I do think despite everything he has a chance to really fall in love & be very serious about that cos he seems to really want a family
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan