SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Those pics of them are adorable, I love the cheesy grin Kait is giving him. I hope he's just as wonderful in live HD as he is here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Dr. Chris is simply adorkable!  

If he and Kaitlyn hit it off I am happy for them.  If not, then I hope he is the next lead.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sun May 17, 2015 10:16 pm

DR. C's hair cut in that insta turned him from cute to sexy for me.
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Siah wrote:DR. C's hair cut in that insta turn him from cute to sexy for me.

Which photo, the recent wedding insta with a green tie?  That is one of my favs as he really looks sharp and does look like his hair is more styled.

Can you imagine the wedding guests seeing him knowing he is on this season's Bachelorette?  He won't be able to go anywhere without the girls fawning all over him.  We need more photos!  :Nod:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Dr. Chris is simply adorkable!  

If he and Kaitlyn hit it off I am happy for them.  If not, then I hope he is the next lead.  yes

Agree MD

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun May 17, 2015 10:25 pm

Does anyone know if Dr. Chris is acquainted with Dr. Blake and Holly? They are not that far apart and could have easily met up at conferences. Can anyone tell if they are following each other?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Neither Holly or Blake follow Dr Chris. Blake isn't an active tweeter like Holly is. They are not following anyone from this season, (other than Nick but I think that's from Andi's season)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 2:16 am

emusha wrote:these are better pictures of him laugh out loud  just so we do him justice 

AllAboutLoveNot sure if this was posted but one week ago this was posted and Dr. Chris tagged in it. Could be a latergram and post from earlier. Not sure.

@asia_hamilton Breakfast at Monell's with some of my favorite peeps 1w

Location is stated as "Parents visit Nashville"

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 11236042_818264688250993_2133669610_n
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 11258545_380050855528402_2131705143_n

wow, he looks so different in these new IG pic!!
and he is hot!!! eyedrool eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 18, 2015 7:30 am

nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

Well said Alanna!  There seems to be a rush to judgement on this guy before the show even begins.  Everything I have read/sleuthed on Doc. Chris says he is a normal guy with friends, family, job like the other guys on the show.   Isn't this a season of fair chances? Kaitlyn seems open minded enough to give everyone a chance.   yes
IMO, very much like what's happened with Nick, unfortunately we haven't seen Nick with Kait, yet it is thought that he's perfect and is the f1.  I do think it's too early to tell with any of the guys and Kait till we see them all in action so to speak.

I think the difference is we "know" Nick from the past season.

Frequently we all have opinions on the contestants from pictures, but then change our minds once we see them on the show.
IMO, just because we saw Nick in a past season with a different person doesn't mean we know how he and Kait will connect. I hope I haven't offended anyone with that but IMO, Nick may/may not be different with Kait than he was with Andi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 18, 2015 7:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Alanna: Just realized you have a cupcake in your signature. It may be a sign?! giggling

Just to go with my Dr. Chris may be F1 sleuthing in his thread:
1) To me, Dr. Chris is either Kaitlyn's nugget lover (F1) or her nugget buddy. Either way, like the nugget-maker of the world McDonald's jingle goes,"I'm lovin' it".
2) I am leaning towards nugget lover atm, since I tend to believe he may have gotten a HTD. However, if Chris is not F1 and is a potential candidate for next bachelor lead, then Kaitlyn will make sure her other nugget, Becca, has a chance to meet him before TPTB try to snatch him up and would explain Becca following him on IG if he is not F1.  :Nod:

So....

Just from looking at the S/caps and SM spoiled regarding Dr. C that we have from the promos and dates spoiled, it seems like there was a connection early on, imo (thanks to maddy, california90 and Minidiva for posting the pics in the s/cap threads  yes ).

Snipped:

So if Dr. C goes far, then he was on 2 GDs early on (sumo wrestling and Aladdin where he got SQT) and may have had a single date somewhere, sometime after SA - so in Ireland? question

Funny thing will be if it is between Dr. Chris and Shawn - being that they are both from Nashville and so is Brady (who is with Britt). If the F1 for Kaitlyn ends up being from Nashville like Brady is, then both Bachelorettes will be with Nashville guys. Too funny Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 3806527698
IMO, Chris got the epi 2 individual date. He didn't get an individual one in epi 3, 4, 5. I do think he had a 2nd one in Ireland though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 7:56 am

Auntie, you're right, we have no idea how Kait's and Nick's "connection"/interaction might go "down" and what's Kaitlyn's take on him - in person. So as for now, as a viewer, all guys have an equal chance. From all the sleuthing and possible spoilers we know few, including Chris, might be "in the running" for F1. I don't exclude him per se because of Nick, but because of little (no) information he's not on my radar (and I admit it's my fault/choice 'coz I haven't invested to look it up and read this thread more). What I do exclude is Nick being sent home before HTD, but not because I would distrust your sources or you, just that I can't see TPTB letting go of a chance to create more doubt&drama for the viewers (unless there is a mutual decision K&N that there is no future-destiny). So following that POV Nick is in F4, IMO, F3 if there were only 3 HTD... and that's when/where I start to doubt Chris' presence if Ben&Shawn's are solid/sure. As for Dr. Chris himself, I'm awaiting the first 3-4 episodes to form an opinion.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 am

Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, Chris got the epi 2 individual date.  He didn't get an individual one in epi 3, 4, 5.  I do think he had a 2nd one in Ireland though.
I wrote in some other thread, whoever got a date with The Cranberries concert in Ireland, there's a big chance he is the F1... so I'm looking forward to see that date (since I love the music).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan