SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 18, 2015 8:20 am

happygolucky wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, Chris got the epi 2 individual date.  He didn't get an individual one in epi 3, 4, 5.  I do think he had a 2nd one in Ireland though.
I wrote in some other thread, whoever got a date with The Cranberries concert in Ireland, there's a big chance he is the F1... so I'm looking forward to see that date (since I love the music).
I am not familiar with The Cranberries but if they are into Gaelic or Irish music, my family originates from Scotland and the other side from Ireland so will be very interested in seeing the country and customs.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 10:52 am

The Cranberries. ... their discography is pop-rock, but it's been awhile since I've heard anything from them, they do have some soulful songs. I have no idea if there is some new material coming out and what "romantic" song they could possibly play.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 10:55 am

"Dreams" below - This is one of their most famous song... and used in multiple TV commercials by Tourism Ireland (Failte Ireland):

Another one you might know is Linger.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon May 18, 2015 11:12 am

Zombie is one of my all time favourites from my University days. The Cranberries were huge and are still very well-known here. I'm surprized a lot of people have never heard of them?

When I first heard they did a date, I thought it would be the perfect band for the Christchurch crypt...
I know there are going to be many amazing Ireland dates, whomever gets that one will be very lucky!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 18, 2015 12:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Alanna: Just realized you have a cupcake in your signature. It may be a sign?! giggling

Just to go with my Dr. Chris may be F1 sleuthing in his thread:
1) To me, Dr. Chris is either Kaitlyn's nugget lover (F1) or her nugget buddy. Either way, like the nugget-maker of the world McDonald's jingle goes,"I'm lovin' it".
2) I am leaning towards nugget lover atm, since I tend to believe he may have gotten a HTD. However, if Chris is not F1 and is a potential candidate for next bachelor lead, then Kaitlyn will make sure her other nugget, Becca, has a chance to meet him before TPTB try to snatch him up and would explain Becca following him on IG if he is not F1.  :Nod:

So....

Just from looking at the S/caps and SM spoiled regarding Dr. C that we have from the promos and dates spoiled, it seems like there was a connection early on, imo (thanks to maddy, california90 and Minidiva for posting the pics in the s/cap threads  yes ).

Snipped:

So if Dr. C goes far, then he was on 2 GDs early on (sumo wrestling and Aladdin where he got SQT) and may have had a single date somewhere, sometime after SA - so in Ireland? question

Funny thing will be if it is between Dr. Chris and Shawn - being that they are both from Nashville and so is Brady (who is with Britt). If the F1 for Kaitlyn ends up being from Nashville like Brady is, then both Bachelorettes will be with Nashville guys. Too funny Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 3806527698
IMO, Chris got the epi 2 individual date.  He didn't get an individual one in epi 3, 4, 5.  I do think he had a 2nd one in Ireland though.

RS spoiled that Clint got the ID in episode 2 (and got eliminated episode 3 aka he is the "cocky one that shot himself in the foot") unless there is another date in Ep 2?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Per RS Spoilers, Dr. Chris is in the running for next Bachelor!  Need to start his TB campaign!   :Woah-hoo:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 18, 2015 2:12 pm

I think I might prefer him over Shawn gosling but Shawn gosling might get the broken heart f2

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Chris Soules was very late to get on SM - much later.  He was a ghost on SM for about half the season during airing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 19, 2015 9:27 am

Chris on premier night with Ryan Weaver country singer.  Looks like they had a viewing party and played Bachelor bingo. (Nashville)
Chris's Mom and Sister had a Team Cupcake Premier party last night with lots of cupcake and cupcake wine.  (Cali)   Hugesmile

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 11312072_1556970587897119_863204068_n
IG: Ryan Weaver Country

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 11313210_666899476776082_1344757236_n

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 11325992_1579868345628243_181706560_n Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 11287814_1591283054483987_110455436_n
IG: jenstrandburg, katherine_mook
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Per RS, he didn't really have a 1on1 date until Episode 7/Ireland which is the episode he was eliminated in. I think they tried to put him in the running to the next bachelor, but I don't think he'll get it if they didn't put him on a 1on1 date earlier. But I guess who knows, Brooks thinks he'll be the next bachelor after last night sooo anything can happen.

Also on AfterBuzzTV last night, I think Cathy said one of his ex girlfriends used to be an AfterBuzzTV host for The Bachelor. Her name is Canden Bliss.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 19, 2015 4:30 pm

^^He seems to be getting a lot of publicity in the promos, CH Top 5 to watch and even Kaitlyn mentioned him in her blog.  If he didn't get a 1:1 to Epi 7 and Epi 8 were the overnight dates in Ireland, then I think he is there for consideration as the next Bachelor.  

He does know Canden Bliss who is a very attractive blonde:  Canden Bliss
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 4:42 pm

I really like Dr. Chris & I hope his name gets thrown in the mix as TB for real. Kaitlyn looked like she was into him in that NYC picture. Maybe he eliminated himself if the spoiler is true that he wasn't given a 1:1 till episode 7. I am still holding out hope that RS has full specifics about Dr. Chris's dates wrong, the audience must see him to fall in love with him for him to get the TB gig, so hoping he got an earlier 1:1 than episode 7 & not be hidden from the audience.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan