SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 12, 2015 11:01 am

MiniDiva wrote:Wow, great write up from Chris H. sounds like he likes Doc. Chris.  What does it usually mean when a guy makes it to CH's top 5 to watch?  

Well Josh was in Chris H top 5 for Andi's guys to watch and he said something like this guy has traveled all around the world only to find what he was searching for may have been next door. He also had Whitney in Chris Soules season as one of his top 5 to watch and said something like because of her location she got his attention since Chicago was one location he could possibly move to.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 12, 2015 4:14 pm

I like him but I just don't see him as F1- just my gut feeling.Being groomed as possible next Bachelor seems more likely imo

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 12, 2015 4:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I like him but I just don't see him as F1- just my gut feeling.Being groomed as possible next Bachelor seems more likely imo

I just don't see him being a match for Kaitlyn. Handsome and seems like a nice guy but not the one for a firecracker. firework
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 12, 2015 4:38 pm

I don't see him as a match for Kaitlyn either. If RS says he's F1 I'm thinking the producers have managed to pull off another Des/Chris season where the spoilers are wrong :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 12, 2015 5:39 pm

I don't know, how can anyone say they don't see him with Kait when we haven't seen them together yet? She may see him and fall madly in love at first glance. It's too early to tell essentially IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't know, how can anyone say they don't see him with Kait when we haven't seen them together yet? She may see him and fall madly in love at first glance. It's too early to tell essentially IMO.
I don't see Kaitlyn/Chris together based on what I've observed and read.  You're right though Kaitlyn/Doc could have an undeniable connection I didn't expect. Looking forward to seeing how Kaitlyn/Cupcake interact as the season airs :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't know, how can anyone say they don't see him with Kait when we haven't seen them together yet? She may see him and fall madly in love at first glance. It's too early to tell essentially IMO.

Well said Alanna!  There seems to be a rush to judgement on this guy before the show even begins.  Everything I have read/sleuthed on Doc. Chris says he is a normal guy with friends, family, job like the other guys on the show.   Isn't this a season of fair chances? Kaitlyn seems open minded enough to give everyone a chance.   yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 12, 2015 6:14 pm

And let's not forget she was pretty into Farmer Chris too. Did he ever seem like a match for Kaitlyn? I don't think so. Who knows what she really wants at this point.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue May 12, 2015 6:19 pm

RS said he knows the ending. This is what he wrote about CH the 5 to watch.

Chris Harrison also gave his “5 Guys To Watch” as he does every season, wanting you to focus on certain guys. Is this a telling sign of anything? Maybe. Maybe not. Just know that last season Whitney was in his top 5 girls to watch. The season before that, Josh was in Andi’s top 5 guys to watch. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Source RS.

Implying Chris is F1? Maybe?......
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 6:38 pm

:/
My skepticism comes more from the weirdness around spoilers and how what used be isn't then may be again in terms of past seasons. 

As sleuthing stands, we have a Ben, a Shawn, and a Chris as possible HTDs and any or all could be final 3 moving to last man standing. Coincidentally, the last 3 TB had the same names cantstopl so the next TB could be the 2nd with the same name... for viewers that didn't enjoy the first namesake's season. 

We also have a "cupcake" dentist who's speciality is working with children like former Bette Ashley H.  Is Kaitlyn his JP?

No reason why Chris couldn't be a match for Kaitlyn or a reason why he should. I did find his dentistry vid a tad boring.  He seemed to be looking down to refer to his notes which is surprising as a professional is usually well versed and he had camera experience from his previous reality tv show.  He may not be that great a conversationalist based on that but I could be wrong.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Beagle wrote:RS said he knows the ending. This is what he wrote about CH the 5 to watch.

Chris Harrison also gave his “5 Guys To Watch” as he does every season, wanting you to focus on certain guys. Is this a telling sign of anything? Maybe. Maybe not. Just know that last season Whitney was in his top 5 girls to watch. The season before that, Josh was in Andi’s top 5 guys to watch. Hmmmmmmmmm.  

Source RS.

Implying Chris is F1? Maybe?......

Matter is up for debate since Harrison could not have listed Nick as one of the 5 to watch if he was F1. They do not want to let cat out of bag to early that Nick is crashing the season and Kaitly gives him the chance to date her. Doc Chris may be in Final 4 but I still hold out hope Nick is F1. Notarose you say Ben, Shawn And Chris get hometown dates. I could swear it was sluethed on board that Nick had hometown date too..........?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Nick got a hometown date but it was moved the family meet Kaitlyn somewhere else for that date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan