SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 8:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:They both look like they are blocking each other? Shawn with his leg up and Kaitlyn with her hand against his chest so not pulling into each other like they did when they first kissed? no idea However, in Ireland, seems like a connection physically is back since she takes him to F2.

This was their first kiss (with closed captioning, so what is heard while the s/cap is shown)

I would be careful with this because a screenshot or a moment in a clip don't really say too much. When we had "Ali is 7 zillion % single," there was a pic of her and Rob laying in bed on the lcd looking absolutely miserable. In reality, it was just one weird moment, they had a great lcd and she ended up being not-single post-show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 8:06 pm

sophienette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ya know what Alanna, maybe Kaitlyn did tell Shawn about what she did; we now have Kaitlyn saying she confessed what she did per the satellite interview with the media from yesterday but she would not say whether if it was more than one guy she told. Me thinks she had least would have told Shawn if RS is correct that Nick is the person she was involved with pre FS.

I am now wondering how Shawn took this news, there is a clip of him looking really emotional just hope that's not after the news was told to him, we shall see.

and maybe she didnt actually do anything except in FD... Lav just identified FD location (which is also where the 4-poster bed is)... so maybe ;)

Sophie re the bold, are you saying it's possible she didn't do the deed before FS with anyone after she has done media rounds saying she did?

Also in the picture Lav identified that we believe is FS with Shawn, I only see Shawn in that screen cap, any idea if Kaitlyn is in that screen cap at all, TIA?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Alanna, I agree. It is also why, even though those s/caps are in SA they don't cancel out what happened later in Ireland since he got a FD. The physical connection must have definitely been there for Shawn to get a FD. Kaitlyn also mentioned their chemstry IIRC in her blog. If he is F2 and there is a F1 that is not him then I can see him getting a very physical edit as he has already from his FIR/kiss. Or, he could be like Roberto and Ali with FIR and F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 23, 2015 7:38 pm

I haven't read her blog but if she only talks about the chemistry that is more likely to mean he is not the f1. As you said, potentially a physical edit for Shawn.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:They both look like they are blocking each other? Shawn with his leg up and Kaitlyn with her hand against his chest so not pulling into each other like they did when they first kissed? no idea However, in Ireland, seems like a connection physically is back since she takes him to F2.

This was their first kiss (with closed captioning, so what is heard while the s/cap is shown)

I would be careful with this because a screenshot or a moment in a clip don't really say too much. When we had "Ali is 7 zillion % single," there was a pic of her and Rob laying in bed on the lcd looking absolutely miserable. In reality, it was just one weird moment, they had a great lcd and she ended up being not-single post-show.

Interesting to me to see some thinking the SanAntonio kiss looked more distant. I thought it looked pretty hot and heavy and their faces looked lost in the feelings of the moment. I didn't get the impression of any cooling off from that at all. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 23, 2015 11:12 pm

If Shawn is F1, then him retweeting that tweet with the photo of him kissing seems like a F1 thing to do? If F1, then even more so because RS spoiled she chose no one so he could do so without any real worry.

Have any other F2's actually posted photos of them kissing the lead? Whitney posted intimate photos, kissing CS on her Twitter and she was F1. Becca, for all her misleading didn't post any intimate kissing photos of her and CS.

If there is a SH visit and a F1 I am leaning towards Shawn. His family posting photos of them gathering for the premiere (his sister in the comments said they gathered for the premiere to watch together) seems like a F1 thing to do?

If he is not F1 then he must have been given some indication he would go far (maybe promised a potential next lead edit or something)? He did after all send that email out that was spoiled that he quit his job, etc. So he is not working currently?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 23, 2015 11:18 pm

^Pretty sure Nick posted at least one picture of him kissing Andi. The one of them against the tree? I can't remember if they are were kissing or not for sure.

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 11:23 pm

shawn could still be F1 we have no conclusive evidence disproving that
I remember Mrs. Murray Josh's mom was hosting viewing parties for charity and being very public about it and that showed a lot of confidence that she had in how far he would go IMHO
However, I don't think the sm posting is really any indication but that's just me being leery of any sm clues when it comes to what's being said lots of variables and possibilities why people post the things they post 

JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 12:37 am

umngirl wrote:^Pretty sure Nick posted at least one picture of him kissing Andi. The one of them against the tree? I can't remember if they are were kissing or not for sure.
The one Nick posted was of them in silhouette if IIRC? So not a closeup of them kissing like Whit with Chris and now Shawn with Kaitlyn?

ETA:so no pic of him kissing A.
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 10514149_1450530098546283_1128812249_n
@nick_viall28 Don't hate the player. Hate lax security measures #loveismischief #willingtobesneakyforlove #thebachelorette 11mon
http://websta.me/p/754702883159739680_28313266#Zxid1FYMULQg73lQ.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 24, 2015 1:02 am

There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to SM and the show. I'm trying not to believe anything on SM is a real clue this season. Edit's another thing. Right now the biggest thing holding me back from believing Shawn is f1 is the edit. He definitely wasn't hidden. Will see how things go as the season progresses.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 1:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Pretty sure Nick posted at least one picture of him kissing Andi. The one of them against the tree? I can't remember if they are were kissing or not for sure.
The one Nick posted was of them in silhouette if IIRC? So not a closeup of them kissing like Whit with Chris and now Shawn with Kaitlyn?

ETA:so no pic of him kissing A.
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 10514149_1450530098546283_1128812249_n
@nick_viall28 Don't hate the player. Hate lax security measures #loveismischief #willingtobesneakyforlove #thebachelorette 11mon
http://websta.me/p/754702883159739680_28313266#Zxid1FYMULQg73lQ.99

To me that's pretty much equivalent to kissing, in terms of intimacy. He also made tweets saying that the FS date episode was too steamy for Bella to watch or something. Britt posted a bunch of photos of her/Chris (as did he in his IG account) and I bet that if she had made it to F2, people would have taken that to be a clue she won. I think that's such an individual choice. Obviously, TPTB monitor what contestants do, but I feel like they are not going to so much this season and just let speculation run wild.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 10:09 am

If naked man is Shawn and he become black box man, K was black boxed last season, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia