SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Tue May 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Al wrote:Well I wouldn't think Kaitlyn would be with her F1 right now. Is she still in LA?

On May 8th & the weekend she was in Vancouver. Not sure where she is now.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Alberta license plate.

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  May 11
Yep definitely back in canada #Poutine #eh

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 CEvvH2rUsAIMM3z

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Shawn B's thread has been kinda quiet. Im starting to wonder if maybe he is F1, I mean we obviously have him on our radar. But I think most of the F1 theories thrown around have been Nick and Dr. C (per AL source). Ben H is up there as well, but where is Shawn in all of this

(thinking out loud)

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 4:02 pm

jello1592 wrote:Shawn B's thread has been kinda quiet.  Im starting to wonder if maybe he is F1, I mean we obviously have him on our radar.  But I think most of the F1 theories thrown around have been Nick and Dr. C (per AL source).  Ben H is up there as well, but where is Shawn in all of this

(thinking out loud)

I think Ben's bio and new pics of the m&g have grabbed more attention than was known before about Shawn. 
Poor Shawn, seems to have been replaced as the heart throb giggling in the forum by Ben H.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 4:09 pm

notarose wrote:
jello1592 wrote:Shawn B's thread has been kinda quiet.  Im starting to wonder if maybe he is F1, I mean we obviously have him on our radar.  But I think most of the F1 theories thrown around have been Nick and Dr. C (per AL source).  Ben H is up there as well, but where is Shawn in all of this

(thinking out loud)

I think Ben's bio and new pics of the m&g have grabbed more attention than was known before about Shawn. 
Poor Shawn, seems to have been replaced as the heart throb giggling in the forum by Ben H.

Which is interesting Notarose IMO! RS came out today and said F1 (who he thinks it may be) is not on our radar (jello's words).  IDK...

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Well, quiet thread or not, I think Shawn Gosling is f1. The couple that Instas together, says together! Maybe Nick slipped there in the end but barring that, I think it's all about Shawn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Well, quiet thread or not, I think Shawn Gosling is f1. The couple that Instas together, says together! Maybe Nick slipped there in the end but barring that, I think it's all about Shawn.

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 3806527698 teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 3806527698 teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 3806527698 Love it Alanna!

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Right now I have him at even odds with Nick and Ben H. A big part of me keeps thinking he quit his job for this gig to lead him into TB next fall.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Just a gut feeling, but I think Shawn B will turn out to be the early front runner who fades at the end. Maybe even a "shocking RC" where everyone is sure he'll get a rose and the fire cracker surprises us and eliminates him.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 13, 2015 4:40 pm

On IG, he follows Chris (real one, I believe) and Joe among other contestants, and Ben follows him. Interesting he and Nick are not following each other that I can see on either twitter or IG. Possibly f1 and f2?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Well, quiet thread or not, I think Shawn Gosling is f1. The couple that Instas together, says together! Maybe Nick slipped there in the end but barring that, I think it's all about Shawn.

Agreed.  I'm at 50-50 between Shawn and Nick (they have a similar vibe to me before really knowing Shawn at all) and really 0% expecting anyone else at this point.  I don't really care as long as Kaitlyn is super adorable with whoever she picks, they have off the charts chemistry and there is a mutual, gushy falling head over heels shown during the show.  Not too much to ask right?  Smiley

Also I find Shawn to still be the potential "heartthrob" for me.  Ben looks sweet and cute, but I'm more attracted to Shawn before personalities come into play.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed May 13, 2015 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 13, 2015 4:54 pm

sdmom wrote:On IG, he follows Chris (real one, I believe) and Joe among other contestants, and Ben follows him. Interesting he and Nick are not following each other that I can see on either twitter or IG. Possibly f1 and f2?

Yeah, I think that points to Shawn and Nick having more of a rivalry between them than the others. They even have a common friend irl, so I doubt it's accidental that they're not following each other.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia