SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 31, 2015 12:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:hmm he's joking but is this f1 behavior ? IDK
Honestly, I will be surprised if he is F1. I don't think there is one. Not because of RS but because of the edit which has painted this season as filled with comedy and drama with Kaitlyn and the love story with Britt and Brady. Sure it can all be misleading but nothing seems surprising anymore with this show. The biggest surprise will be if there is a F1 that actually lasts post-show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MMA50 Sun May 31, 2015 1:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Honestly, I will be surprised if he is F1. I don't think there is one. Not because of RS but because of the edit which has painted this season as filled with comedy and drama with Kaitlyn and the love story with Britt and Brady. Sure it can all be misleading but nothing seems surprising anymore with this show. The biggest surprise will be if there is a F1 that actually lasts post-show.

Points well taken. I am only watching the show for Nick's antics, the stunning locations they visited, and Kaitlyn's wardrobe. The rest is a wash in my eyes.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 1:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I honestly don't think that they are giving that much focus to the Britt/Brady love story. I mean, they just had the 60-seconds end credits, which is usually reserved for the comedic scenes. If they had really wanted to showcase B/B, they would have given them more than that. They could have filmed Brady meeting Britt's parents (and vice versa) or even them going on dates, which they didn't do.

In terms of the emphasis on drama, I think that was always there and it just became more obvious in recent years. Jillian's season definitely had both the comedy (especially with Michael) and drama (Wes, Dave, Ed leaving, the sex stuff, etc). She was the most Kaitlyn-like Bachelorette that we've had, and I think the other Bachelorettes just weren't as funny. But, there was definitely drama in all of them. Even Chris's season had a lot of comedy with the virgin stuff, Ashley S, Kaitlyn, etc. I think that's just the turn the show is taking.

Even the F1 edit is really starting to change. Nikki, Josh, and Whitney were all super obvious. In the first episode, Shawn seemed super obvious, which many took to mean meant obvious non-winner, but I don't know. It's just too little information, too soon, IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm

^ IA that Nikki, Josh, and Whitney were obvious edits. If there's no F1, it'll make sense to me why this season seems more complicated: it would seem like another obvious edit to me that Shawn is F1 if it were not for Nick coming back on the show.

This complication seems to be driving the show and why very few are questioning the F2 being Shawn and Nick. Rather, the question is whether one of these two may be F1 -- so that in part shows that most believe these two are F2 and the edit seems to support this. It's still very early days, but going by the little known/shown thus far, my early guess would be this complication could lend to no one being chosen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 31, 2015 8:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:I can't figure out how to post this video on here, but a fan of Shawn's tweeted a cute Snapcat video of him to her.

https://twitter.com/abellOC1010/status/604674534919274496

That's cute! If we're talking about F1 behaviour, Ali going to a strip club while she was supposedly single wasn't F1 behavior. Just saying. I don't think there's anything wrong with that vid. It's a cute vid for a fan.

He's looking good IMO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 31, 2015 9:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I can't figure out how to post this video on here, but a fan of Shawn's tweeted a cute Snapcat video of him to her.

https://twitter.com/abellOC1010/status/604674534919274496

That's cute! If we're talking about F1 behaviour, Ali going to a strip club while she was supposedly single wasn't F1 behavior. Just saying. I don't think there's anything wrong with that vid. It's a cute vid for a fan.

He's looking good IMO!
Ali was the lead not F1? Did you mean Roberto? I didn't know that
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 31, 2015 9:31 pm

Ali went to the strip club and was rumoured to be single. Roberto was quiet on SM and was rumoured to be heartbroken. We keep tabs on the F1/F2 and the lead post show, and their behaviour. I'm just comparing rumoured single etc.

I'm not saying Shawn is the F1, just saying IMO that sometimes the behaviour post show of the remaining F1/F2 and the lead are not always conclusive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 31, 2015 9:44 pm

What is not f1 behavior in that snap? I didn't see anything weird, jmo.

We really need to see where they are next weekend since it's supposed to be another sh visit. Since Kait snaps everyday with her friends, it should be easy to tell if she's not home in Vancouver one weekend.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 31, 2015 10:10 pm

I don't see why either. Now if he was kissing a fan ...... laugh out loud

No idea if there's a f1 or not but see it being Shawn more than Nick if there is one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 31, 2015 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ali went to the strip club and was rumoured to be single. Roberto was quiet on SM and was rumoured to be heartbroken. We keep tabs on the F1/F2 and the lead post show, and their behaviour. I'm just comparing rumoured single etc.

I'm not saying Shawn is the F1, just saying IMO that sometimes the behaviour post show of the remaining F1/F2 and the lead are not always conclusive.

Oh ok got it sorry was getting confused since we were discussing "F1 behavior"
I agree the sm post is not conclusive
I think the sleuthing info from last weekend def point to Shawn being F1 and I'm looking forward to seeing their interaction AND additional sleuthing info from future weeks to add onto the circumstantial info that we have... :Nod:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:20 am

alyssaallsn Team Shawn!!! Day made Smiley @shawn_booth18 #TheBachelorette #TeamKaitlyn 29min
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 11232761_947600745290043_799091963_n
http://websta.me/p/997192321071345550_173748354
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:14 am

shawn_booth18 Much needed trip back home. 1h
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 11372226_828468407200525_1495742596_n
http://websta.me/p/997317470452525030_29181864
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia