SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun May 24, 2015 10:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:If naked man is Shawn and he become black box man, K was black boxed last season, too.

Just think of the cute black box babies that could make!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Posting some s/caps from when Shawn got FIR and kiss from Kaitlyn (made them smaller). The subtitles are what is said while the s/cap is shown.

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn322
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn323
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn324
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn325
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn328
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn329
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn330
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn331
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn332
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn333
Kailtyn asks Shawn if he feels good...
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Vlcsn327

And then Shawn retweeted their first kiss
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Sdfdsf10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 24, 2015 2:56 pm

I think what she has with Nick must be insane if she gave up Shawn and his obvious over the top interest in her. Should be interesting to watch, if that's the case.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Alanna wrote:I think what she has with Nick must be insane if she gave up Shawn and his obvious over the top interest in her. Should be interesting to watch, if that's the case.
yea IA
def see the strong connection with K -- the strongest on the show right now imho   :Nod:

He's a bit too overexposed in the beginning so it puts doubts for me that he's F1 but we'll see this season isn't "normal" apparently
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Alanna wrote:I think what she has with Nick must be insane if she gave up Shawn and his obvious over the top interest in her. Should be interesting to watch, if that's the case.

I agree. His interest plus her apparent interest in him which we learned from all the clips and her various PIs about him. awwww

And Shawn retweeting that first kiss SC gave me butterflies for some reason.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 24, 2015 3:10 pm

emusha wrote:
yea IA
def see the strong connection with K -- the strongest on the show right now imho   :Nod:

He's a bit too overexposed in the beginning so it puts doubts for me that he's F1 but we'll see this season isn't "normal" apparently

This is the reason I don't put him as F1 if there indeed is one. Some leads don't really give the FIR to the one they have a connection with out of a bunch of great connections. More like a random choice. In Kaitlyns case the edit showed that no one was even in the same ballpark as Shawn.
So the over the top connection plus the FIR could be why the focus was so heavily on him.

I just wanted to go on record that seeing this sort of connection is what I watch this show for. Obvious and in your face. Should be interesting to watch this unravel for sure.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 24, 2015 3:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I agree. His interest plus her apparent interest in him which we learned from all the clips and  her various PIs about him. awwww

And Shawn retweeting that first kiss SC gave me butterflies for some reason.
He's also still Team Kait because he posted a pic of him voting for her, his friends follow Steve and one follows Kait, he's on sm at the same time as Kait frequently and responding to the same fans as Kait, and she's teasing him during her live tweeting, telling Seacrest he looks like Ryan Gosling, plus his sis and Ronnie are hanging out with no Shawn in sight. Yeah, not quite ready to count him out yet.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Alanna I no longer put weight on the contestant either promoting the show/lead via social media or stuff like that. Last B'ette season had a large number of posters convinced that Nicks SM indicated that he was F1 despite the spoilers because of the way he was behaving on SM (retweeting pictures of him and Andi etc.). So Shawn may just be a extremely unsore looser.
But till we get move evidence either way like a sighting he is still an option.

ETA : what was she teasing while live tweeting and did she do the same for the others ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 24, 2015 3:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:Alanna I no longer put weight on the contestant either promoting the show/lead via social media or stuff like that. Last B'ette season had a large number of posters convinced that Nicks SM indicated that he was F1 despite the spoilers because of the way he was behaving on SM (retweeting pictures of him and Andi etc.). So Shawn may just be a extremely unsore looser.
Honestly, I never understood what people were talking about last year with Nick, that is jmo. I thought it was the clearest thing in the world what all three were doing with sm and never doubted, but again, that's just me. You're right, we'll see what happens!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 3:21 pm

^ IA, Alanna. Still not counting out Shawn just yet. He quit his job to go on this show so not sure what he is doing right now employment-wise? Anyone know?

If he is not F1 then the other possibility is him using this as a stepping stone to get the next lead option and/or get something else out of the show. He has the most followers from the contestants (if one excludes Nick) on his IG so he is popular.

He also was with his family for the premiere and his sister posted on IG and commented that it was a gathering for the premiere. So they are all supporting him, wearing "Team Booth" red t-shirts and seem excited - whether b/c he is F1 or potential prospect to further himself in the biz/gain something from the show (or both) remains to be seen.

Here's a s/shot of her post with her comment:
teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Sis10teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 11280379_103848013283706_434324680_n
@booth10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 24, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 24, 2015 3:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:Alanna I no longer put weight on the contestant either promoting the show/lead via social media or stuff like that. Last B'ette season had a large number of posters convinced that Nicks SM indicated that he was F1 despite the spoilers because of the way he was behaving on SM (retweeting pictures of him and Andi etc.). So Shawn may just be a extremely unsore looser.

ETA : what was she teasing while live tweeting and did she do the same for the others ?

Kait's tweets:
@kaitlynbristowe: Doesn't everyone wish Shawn would just say alright alright alright #TheBachelorette

@kaitlynbristowe: Just for the record I never kissed like that in elementary.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 24, 2015 3:29 pm

For his sake, I hope Kaitlyn spared him the F1 position. How fun for him having to go through media rounds with constant questions about his fiance sleeping with that other guy weeks before.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia