SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SaucyMommy Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:59 pm

The way he talks about money is as if we wants everyone to believe he has a ton of money. He works for EPAY a company that sells payment and payroll solutions for companies - much like Paychex. He doesn't own his own business and sales people that do those jobs make around $60k or so where I live. That's not a bad living but you aren't rolling in G's if you know what I'm saying. They also said that Jess and Ryan D were matched due to being at the same level in their careers and status. Thus further making my point that she was probably rolling her eyes at him with the $4k a month in rent because she knew he didn't have that kind of money.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Yeah, I also get the sense that he's trying to project a certain image and that's why he blows up every time Jessica airs her grievances on camera. He doesn't want anything tarnishing his precious image. Kind of stupid when you sign up for a TV show that's all about your relationship and the conflicts that may arise. I doubt he really considers Jessica as his wife, more like a co-star. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Excellent points guys.
His lies and fake persona are probably the reason why Jess won't open up to him. I am also getting the sense that he signed up to be on TV.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:44 pm

Just stumbled upon these boards and I'm so glad others watch the show. Only one of my friends watches!

I know a lot of people are having a hard time wrapping their heads around the rent costs but all of them are totally legit. I'm from Staten Island and a hole in the wall in the city is over a grand and usually limited utilities included. Going to BK the rents increase even more and in the nicer areas the $3-4k is on point. Ryan said he likes the nicer things so a better 'hood is where he is headed immediately. Also him saying "I'm done" all the time is so typical of the area right now. I can't even count how many times I've heard people say that in the past year.

I think so much of how they edit it and do voice overs is important to keep in mind. My opinion on these two is they might just be keeping up appearances so it's not as obvious as Monet and Vaughn were last year, but who knows. From my SI POV Ryan is a typical guy from the area for his age and if he hadn't said he was Russian Jew I'd have assumed Italian as his temper is so typical of people I know.  Jess makes me crazy when it comes to not just saying what is on her mind. I think she's so worried about his opinion that she becomes her own worst enemy.  Just my two cents Smiley

Last edited by Plumblossom on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:03 am

Welcome1 Plumblossom!!

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:42 am

:Welcome Plumblossom ! Great first post!

What is BK?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:44 am

Thanks for that perspective! :cutesmile!:

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:46 am

BK= Brooklyn

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:12 am

Thanks. duh I would never have guessed. I cannot imagine paying those prices for rent however, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Big cities big demand and so little space.

I went to NYC years ago with 30 girls. A trip I'll never forget! laugh out loud

I thought he was Italian too when I first saw his picture. I could relate to his temper, it's very similar to a hard headed Italian. I can say that because I'm Italian. Smiley

How far is Ryan's place to the new place they are moving too?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:05 am

Depends on time of day and traffic. Brooklyn and Staten Island are right next to each other but the bridge could be a nightmare and he is supposedly commuting to NJ. HOV lane is 3 or more in NYC. 15 miles can be a 1+ hour commute. Jess doesn't drive and he must not be near public transit to NYC but there are express buses to midtown from SI and the ferry to downtown. Both probably cost more than her subway ride. The distance between her family in Bushwick to Prospect Park in Brooklyn is not far. And I don't think his taking the $100 was a big deal; it probably was that he did not tell her. She wants communication but the moment she faces confrontation she avoids. He wants communication but the moment he faces confrontation he explodes. We will see. I think that there is more in common. He wants a traditional gender role and she is comfortable with that. They both want to be successful.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 am

I'm not surprised by the rents of the apartments they were looking at at all, because they were huge by city standards. Unlike all the other couples so far, they chose a spacious two-bedroom apartment. The 4k one that Ryan was all excited about had a yard, so that's why it was so expensive. If they had gotten a small one-bedroom apartment, then it would have cost a lot less. These two wanted to spend as much as possible, and since the production is picking up the tab at this point, it made me raise an eyebrow. I highly doubt they ever planned to continue paying that much after filming.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:27 am

I don't see a big deal in him taking the $100. He offered it to her and she insisted it was for both of them, so why did she act like he stole the money? Jess always seem to be pointing out his flaws and making him look bad. i am not sure I like that. She will be better off communicating than making herself the victim in every situation. I like them both and have high hopes for them at this point but time will tell if they make it or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116