SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:10 pm

I like these two together. I'm looking forward to see what develops. I think in many cases, people "need" a certain type to help them with whatever issue's they have. Jamie and Doug are prime example.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty my 2 cents

Post by wharfrat Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:02 pm

What expert would ever match these two after viewing his instagram pics. All those pics with other guys who look like I don't know what. Not a female to be seen maybe one. If I was one of those experts after viewing one pic with him giving the finger he would have been eliminated from the pool. Remember during the matching they couldn't find an African American male to match with the successful young black ladies, well I think they couldn't find an Hispanic male to match with Ms. Castro and they settled for this guy. The show forced the issue to have a diverse cast and put Ms. Castro at risk. If the experts are licensed professionals I think she has a good lawsuit when this is over.

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fchew75 Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Well if Jessica Is still with Ryan she might not go for that lawsuit and while they are very different they could still be together. I'm going to watch a little more of the show to see how It ends first.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:18 pm

The show always makes you think there is trouble in paradise. They look to happy in the preview with each other when he pulls her back to the couch. I think the negative is just to draw people in. Remember you have the couple that she doesn't see her husband handsome enough for her. Yet they seem to work things out. And at the end his arm is around her. I think this season has a good chance of all 3 of the couples working out.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like these two together. I'm looking forward to see what develops. I think in many cases, people "need" a certain type to help them with whatever issue's they have. Jamie and Doug are prime example.

I agree! This couple is so spunky! Love them. I just watched the latest show. I am enjoying it more than the bachelor. I really hope they switch things up this season w/ kaitlin. TPTB's script is getting old. sad Meanwhile, I am really enjoying MAFS! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like these two together. I'm looking forward to see what develops. I think in many cases, people "need" a certain type to help them with whatever issue's they have. Jamie and Doug are prime example.

I really like them also GA!! yes Plus you never know what they did with the editing to make you think there is more of a problem than there is. Hugesmile

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:56 am

Brill wrote:

I really like them also GA!! yes  Plus you never know what they did with the editing to make you think there is more of a problem than there is. Hugesmile

I was suckered in last year and thought the show was great and that the Bach should follow in the less scripted footsteps. But as the series went on I started to smell a rat as I started to read between the lines with Jamie and Doug. Sure enough, they slowly showed them as more affectionate on the honeymoon than we first led to believe. I now am believing that this show is as scripted as the bachelor, but we don't "see" it. I think that on the Bach, while none of us have been in the exact position as the lead, we all have been involved with feeling insecurity with a boyfriend/girlfriend, maybe losing him/her to another guy/gal. We have all dated, so we can understand the reactions and if they are not our own, we no doubt know a "Britt", for example, and have seen the havoc it can cause.

MAFS, however, is a different animal all together from the viewer stand point. I think some of the "more scripted" parts can go over our heads to a degree because we have no basis for comparison and we "think" we might react that way, which is what the producers want us to think.

I am not sure I articulated that well, hope I did.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:54 am

I think it's more edited than scripted. I don't think anyone is telling Sean to talk dirty or Jess to cry on cue. I just wish there r no interference. It would probably make the experiment more difficult.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:08 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:I think it's more edited than scripted. I don't think anyone is telling Sean to talk dirty or Jess to cry on cue. I just wish there r no

interference. It would probably make the experiment more difficult.

Not at all, the experiment itself would not be more difficult, but it would be a documentary instead of a reality tv show.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Jessica updated her FB page with a new photo of her and Ryan. Beautiful picture!!

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Sorry if already posted: Sneak Peek- Ryan and Jess argument:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=360080517528274&set=vb.296143973921929&type=2&theater

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-honeymoons

YIKES! no no no no

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:31 pm

He's such an azz. I'm not a fan of her piercing either, since it looks like a mole, but there are nicer ways to offer one's opinion. Sheesh. No respect. None.

There's picture of him in the dictionary next to "trashy" BTW.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116