SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:52 am

yes IA ElonM! Loved these two girls. I will say that Dani's post-show SM activity and the twitter exchange with Art is weird but I really like Dani on the show! :Nod:

And Dani and Matilda seem to be friends post-show from SM activity! Great, great girls! I started out liking Art most and now I like these two girls the most. Art will be the lucky one to have one of these girls, imo!! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:00 am

Yea -- AAL you're probably right that they had the incentive to make it G rated...

and HEA you're probably right but I find Dani and Mathilda's convos with Art much more engaging and fun than the other girls'?

maybe the cameras aren't around in the house normally and that influences how comfortable the women end up being when they meet with art + cameras?

I do sense the "production" heavy aspect of the NZ and Aussie shows -- like their wardrobes are chosen by stylists and there's much more order to the way the show goes with the ladies working with the process rather than trying to break it to have time with art (minus the boycott which mathilda put together and even that she was scared she'd come off as too dramatic...)

maybe as much as we hate tptb for it maybe we need them to makes the shows much less boring .... by really getting under the contenstants' skin and poking the flames of the disagreements in the house (which is what they do in the US version) to make it dramatic and "must watch tv"

tbh at this point i'm having a hard time seeing art with any girl -- with dani I see it as a hot and heavy fling (which ain't all bad given their ages) and with Mathilda I hope it's a slow burn cos the physical attraction isn't there right now though I do see the emotional connection... I could easily see the two of them as friends

I just don't know how ready art is for the family and settling down he talks about at 26....esp with his comments in the mag that featured his mom about his girlfriend needing to be ok with the setup where his friends are a main priority and he's looking for a fun girl... I don't see him at the marrying stage...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just realized this... Art used his shirt as a sling for Matilda's arm... so cute! he kept rubbing her arm too. I wonder if this was when Matilda called her mom (she said in an earlier ITM/PI that she talked to her mom and she was crying about it and how her mom told her she had the skills to push through).

As for Matilda's arm! OMG!!!! Her whole wrist was sunken in... that was a horrible break! So scary. Thankful it wasn't worse. This is definitely the worst accident/emergency seen on any franchise that I can recall. :shocked!: affraid speechless

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 Sc1010
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 Awass10

Wow, her wrist was really swollen.
Art showed the most emotions on this episode.
I felt as though he truly wasn't in a position to send any of the ladies home.
Matilda's injury was also on his mind and I guess he felt the need not to separate the ladies.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:05 am

Thanks ElonM for the live recap & AAL for the episode summary. As usual I haven't watched the episode yet but it sounds very epic giggling

For me I am not going to put much stock into the rumor mill of what happened post show. If Art is with his F1, all good, if not the best to all of them. One thing though, why would there be an article of an interview with Art's mum (I think AAL posted this in the media thread) if Art already broke up with his F1, it seems counter productive for Art's mum to be saying how great her son is when he broke up with some girl except if it was the F1 that broke up with him post filming IMO. We will soon have the F4 & the end will be here before we get the full story of what happened or didn't happen Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:06 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks ElonM for the live recap & AAL for the episode summary. As usual I haven't watched the episode yet but it sounds very epic giggling

For me I am not going to put much stock into the rumor mill of what happened post show. If Art is with his F1, all good, if not the best to all of them. One thing though, why would there be an article of an interview with Art's mum (I think AAL posted this in the media thread) if Art already broke up with his F1, it seems counter productive for Art's mum to be saying how great her son is when he broke up with some girl except if it was the F1 that broke up with him post filming IMO. We will soon have the F4 & the end will be here before we get the full story of what happened or didn't happen Smiley
You are my voice of reason, mercieme bestbud! From what has been *seen* and told by those that personally know Art and the girls on the show they ALL say he is really nice and genuine. The rumors are from people that don't even know him. Doesn't mean they cannot be true, but so far, what has been seen is that he is just a nice guy looking for a girlfriend.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:09 am

so there are rumors he picked mathilda and also that he & F1 broke up??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 am

emusha wrote:so there are rumors he picked mathilda and also that he & F1 broke up??

Exactly makes no sense to me. Art said in one of the early interviews he gave that one of the reasons he didn't want to do the show is that folks like to hate for the sake of hating in NZ, seems he's right with some of these SM postings we have seen & the so called rumors.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:16 am

emusha wrote:so there are rumors he picked mathilda and also that he & F1 broke up??
The rumor is that he picked Matilda (but there are also rumors he picked Chrystal, Dani, and Poppy). The only reliable rumor I have heard is from someone that works where Art works (not his Paleo company) and she said that Art is with Matilda and that they were together last week (she is reliable to me because she said that Matilda broke her arm in Tauranga and that she was in a cast while on the show and it turned out true... but she doesn't *know* know she said...sooo no idea ). There's also Matilda being friends with Art's friends and family on IG (her acct is private). When the rumors came out that he was spotted with Matilda, Art posted a video on his IG saying that he was tired of all the rumors and that he was spilling the beans. The video was a prank where his friends was in a BLONDE wig  art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

The rumors about the ex are from FB people that are posting in regards to an article in The New Zealand Herald. No one has mentioned the ex-gf. Don't even know her name scratch  If Art is back with his ex and is only looking for a gf on this show as he has stated then it won't be that big of a shock, just that it was a waste of the girl's time to lead them on like that (even though he isn't leading much in comparison to other franchises). But the girls would deserve better.

So far, ALL the girls are saying Art is a really genuine and nice guy. If that changes, then there may be something to the rumors. Until then, the rumors are by people that don't even know him and those that do know him they are ALL saying he is genuine...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 am

Wowie AAL! Did the co-worker say she saw them together? That's pretty big goss! yes

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 am

Kapiti wrote:Wowie AAL! Did the co-worker say she saw them together? That's pretty big goss! yes
She said that they kinda knew about it but it was hush-hush. Everyone knew but pretending they don't know type of deal. She said that Matilda and Art spent the weekend together (the weekend before Ep 7 where there was a first kiss). I have no proof of this though (as in photos). Only believing it now because she mentioned the accident of Matilda and it seemed that was correct.

It was also posted somewhere that Art accidentally posted a pic of him and Matilda the day after Ep 7 aired and then deleted it. No proof of that either.

It is why it was interesting that these things were coming out the same time that Art posted his "spilled the beans" prank video and posted to Dani on his Twitter to "Stop blowing up my phone".

Taking those things and putting them all together made me think there is some truth here. What is true only time will tell as it always does. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:25 am

Well great job sleuthing! Lots of breadcrumb clues for us to follow bestbud!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:38 am

Ok! Episode 12 synopsis is here:
Sparks fly as Arthur soars sky high with one bachelorette. A double date creates turmoil. One of the most memorable bachelorettes gets her matching orders. S1 Ep12 #TheBachelorNZ

Still no Hometown dates yet!
AAL I also wanted to ask if you think there's any chance that if all the girls are coming back on sm around a week late (based on your super timeline- thank goodness you did one!) could the RC dates actually be a bit later than noted down?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless