SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:42 am

Thanks for this synopsis.

Well Crystal is leaving during this episode.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:48 am

Kapiti wrote:
Still no Hometown dates yet!
AAL I also wanted to ask if you think there's any chance that if all the girls are coming back on sm around a week late (based on your super timeline- thank goodness you did one!) could the RC dates actually be a bit later than noted down?
They could be earlier too is what I am thinking... The thing is that we are going based on what Alysha said that RCs were about 3 days apart. Because there is only a SD and then GD and then Cocktail party, they feasibly could get this all done in 2 days.

Or, we are behind a week. That would make the FRC the 7 week option. It is really hard to tell because there are 2 episodes/week airing and we don't know when they stopped filming...

SM activity is very odd. As sleuthed, some of the girls weren't back on SM until the end of March and yet they left before Brigette did (who was back on SM Feb 10 on her IG).

The thing that I have noticed with all the girls is that they use Facebook more than any other SM. And their facebook accounts are much more private than IG, and they don't accept friends as they do followers for their IG. This is what has made it reeeeaally difficult to figure out when they were back on SM. Most of the SM sleuthed is based on Instagram (Brigette for example) and I have a feeling that it is misleading for all girls.

If someone was friends with the girls on FB and was able to determine when they were posting on their private FB accounts then we would have something to compare. It is the girls primary SM accounts.

And this makes sense because even The Bachelor New Zealand FB account is what TBNZ is most active on and has the most followers compared to TBNZ IG and Twitter accounts - which TBNZ barely post on them.

So for me, it seems that for NZ, Facebook is the primary mode of communication while in the USA, Twitter is the primary SM mode of communication.

That we don't have access to the girls FB accounts is making it really difficult to pinpoint when they were back on SM (if they used this more than IG which seems to be the case up until the show aired).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:49 am

Yea great insider scoop yall! great job and thanks for the summaries!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:51 am

Kapiti wrote:Episode 12 synopsis is here:
[i]Sparks fly as Arthur soars sky high with one bachelorette. A double date creates turmoil. One of the most memorable bachelorettes gets her matching orders.
Sparks fly as Arthur soars sky high with one bachelorette = Single date = Good grief. Is Art back in the air again?? He needs to stay on the ground.

A double date creates turmoil = the 2 on 1 date?

One of the most memorable bachelorettes gets her matching orders = ?? Her matching orders not marching orders? Huh? And most memorable to me is either Poppy, Dani, or... Chrystal (but thinking she goes next Ep on her own).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:05 pm

So I zoomed in on this s/cap that kapiti posted! (Thanks Kapiti for these!! yes )

Look at Art's eyes/expression on his face!!

He looks really worried to me...  makes me think of when we hear Art in VO saying "I just hope she will be okay and I just hope that she will carry on on this JOURNEY because it will be a HUGE LOSS for ME if she decided not to" (his voice actually catches a bit if you listen close.. like he is breathing in as he is talking).

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 Art_ey10

And then he tells Matilda when in the room where she is "You will be missed" when she says she is gutted she can't attend the CP. Just look at this guy. From day one he is always smiling with Matilda. She makes him smile even when she has a broken wrist! I don't see that with Alysha (he always looks so serious/somber and he even looks more serious with Poppy and even Dani sometimes... serious is good but there is something about how Art, in Matilda's presence, just smiles -- it has been noted by many on this board that he tries to hide a smile when he calls her name out at RCs too).

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 Awlook10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 Asgasg10

I also noticed his ITM/PI when talking about Matilda and you SEE Art saying "I feel protective of her" he does this shaking of his head thing... very slight but it made me remember that he shook his head when he was on his single date with Matilda and gave her a rose. It is like he is shaking his head to find the right words.. that he is trying to articulate what he is feeling...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:26 pm

When Matilda is in the ambulance:

Art says to Matilda: "let's never do horses again" and they both laugh

Poppy: "I can't think of a worse person for this to happen to. Matilda is soo lovely and so brave".

Natalie: "I don't want Tills to leave. I think she is an amazing person and I think her and Arthur have an amazing connection. It would be terrible if she left!"

Speaks volumes to me.

I wonder if Natalie leaves on her own.... I can see Danielle, Chrystal and even Natalie leaving on their own, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi AAL! handwave

Just started watching last week but skipped Episodes 5, 6, 7.  I'm loving Art and Matilda together!  1 Question-Have they shared their first kiss yet?  Did I miss it in one of those episodes?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:45 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Hi AAL! handwave

Just started watching last week but skipped Episodes 5, 6, 7.  Love Art and Matilda together.  1 Question-Have they shared their first kiss yet?  Did I miss it in one of those episodes?
Steel! handwave No, nooo kiss! We are waiting and waiting! Haha. He has only kissed 2 girls and really only 1 girl so far. I think he fancies Matilda so much he cannot get the nerve up to ask her. Funny thing is that Matilda posted on SM to another person who said that Art should have kissed her when she broke her arm and he gave her a rose and Matilda said "yes he should have!" So I am thinking they are saving the Matilda and Art kiss for a reason... This is a 7:30 PM show with a G rating. It explains a lot plus the culture is much much more reserved.

Soo glad you are like Matilda and Art together. I just adore them together as is obvious. haha. Check out matilda's contestant thread. There are some s/caps that capture the way Art is with her that is too sweet. Going to end in a girlfriend ending to be sure but still so sweet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:47 pm

I believe most of the girls are aware of Art's feelings for Matilda.

To hear what the others had to say during this episode was confirmation to some extent (via what the edit is showing) that they have the strong connection. We got to see his emotional and caring side. The kiss to the key was telling.

I see Matilda and Dani in the F2.

Alysha may have some qualities he's looking for but she is too serious. But hey she has some sass and he likes that about a woman.

BTW, will there be another episode tonight?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:53 pm

ElonM wrote:I believe most of the girls are aware of Art's feelings for Matilda.

To hear what the others had to say during this episode was confirmation to some extent  (via what the edit is showing) that they have the strong connection. We got to see his emotional and caring side. The kiss to the key was telling.

I see Matilda and Dani in the F2.

Alysha may have some qualities he's looking for but she is too serious. But hey she has some sass and he likes that about a woman.

BTW, will there be another episode tonight?

Yup. I think all the girls know. I also think it is why they are hesitant to kiss Art. Both Alysha and Poppy (and even Natalie) have expressed how they don't want to kiss him until HE is sure of them. I think it is in part the connection they see with him and Matilda and that she hasn't kissed him yet. It's part loyalty to a girl in the house and part wanting to not be second best (imo).

Yes! there will be another episode tonight. I just hope we start seeing more of the love story. The serenade sounds interesting. Art has sung before so maybe he does that or someone else serenades?

We do see in previews for tonight that Matilda tells Art something at the CP that Art says makes him smile all night and she says she is blushing. Maybe she tells him about how she feels? She did have her Haiku poem and told him her heart went BOOM (that was my favorite episode so far!). Maybe he will serenade her in return for her Haiku?

I am getting a bit tired of seeing him just go on adventures rather than dates. That is how they come across to me, even the preview of tonight with Poppy jumping out the airplane it seems. Really would like to see more one on one time with Art and the girls, really talking about important things, real life things instead of doing stuff. I find that when they are doing stuff the focus is on what they are doing rather than getting to know each other... So far the only conversation we have where Art has talked about his family, his lake house, etc, was with Matilda and her 1on1 date.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:05 pm

So it is all about how we can trust your friend. Is she a fan of the show or not? I would believe her more if she was not because fans (I include myself) always try to see what they want to see and interpret the way they want them to see.

She said about the broken wist which I agree is big. Could be Arthur talking about his experience and said that during one episode one went to the hospital. From there, it is easy to exaggerate and associate matilda being the one. BUT she could very be F1 too!

my frustration is more about what I see right now, and the right now is no love but friendship.

The kiss on matilda's head and shirt and worry faces for me is still not conclusive. It shows that he was very concerned but any human being would be concerned. We already established that he is a caring person. We saw him caring about the girl who cried on his shoulder and eliminate her at the same night RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Hi AAL! handwave

Just started watching last week but skipped Episodes 5, 6, 7.  Love Art and Matilda together.  1 Question-Have they shared their first kiss yet?  Did I miss it in one of those episodes?
Steel!  handwave  No, nooo kiss! We are waiting and waiting! Haha. He has only kissed 2 girls and really only 1 girl so far. I think he fancies Matilda so much he cannot get the nerve up to ask her. Funny thing is that Matilda posted on SM to another person who said that Art should have kissed her when she broke her arm and he gave her a rose and Matilda said "yes he should have!" So I am thinking they are saving the Matilda and Art kiss for a reason... This is a 7:30 PM show with a G rating. It explains a lot plus the culture is much much more reserved.

Soo glad you are like Matilda and Art together. I just adore them together as is obvious. haha. Check out matilda's contestant thread. There are some s/caps that capture the way Art is with her that is too sweet. Going to end in a girlfriend ending to be sure but still so sweet.

Thanks AAL! I will check out her contestant thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless