SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:20 am

mercieme wrote:HEA, Dani is about 5ft 4 inches & the waterfall girl looks taller than that IMO. Kristie is the other possibility as well with respect to height as well as Matilda.

I do not think so. They were walking on little bumps.
But yes. I thought about kristie too as another option

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 I2ua0w

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:24 am

^ despite taller, i also think the waterfall girl is too 'bulky' for Dani's build Smiley. Either Kristie or Poppy or Matilda IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:31 am

Hey guys! I think I might've found the waterfall location.
Another view of the waterfall
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Waterf10

Could it be a match for Omanawa Falls in Tauranga, NZ?

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Tauran10

As for the original shot of the waterfall here:
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Previe10
Check out this video at around 2:52 and you will see to the left a cavern where they could've filmed the shot with Art and his girl walking towards the falls. The moss they are walking on is a match, as is the position of the waterfall. Here is the shot: art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Waterf11

As for the amount of water, it changes dramatically throughout the year depending on rainfall. See it is much more full in this pic: art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Omanawa_Falls_Home

What do you ladies think?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:32 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks Kapiti for the Episode 9 description. So if Matilda is the one that falls off the horse then it means no SD by Episode 9 as well. I am wondering at this point if Art will only give a second date to just the girls in the F4. Very weird edit for Art & his F1 then to not have spent much time together except if it turns out to be Dani. I ruled Dani out due to SM behavior & the fact that she spent last weekend in Fiji, not typical F1 behavior IMO. Good thing is we all agree we are watching for Art & want him to find his happy ending :cutesmile!:

can you tell me why it is an issue dani went in Fiji? was she with a guy?
Matilda went on SM on march 17. Dani went on SM on march 31 and Art when early april.
isn't how it works? F1 goes on SM the last?
We all see that Dani is very outspoken and can make fun of herself.
So is it that weird that she is playing on SM? Looks like tome that she is having fun. She follows sam, louise and anna.
Is it possible that dani pushed a bit too much art about twitter and he got grumpy? Although I do not see a mad art in his answer and I think a lot saw worse than what it was IMO
Dani is very outgoing, expressive, comfortable in her skin. I agree not the typical F1
But I did not know we had a stereotype for every F1 and they all had to look the same...
At this point of course I am bothered about the auckland citizen who obviously are all sure matilda is the F1. I am still wondering how they are so sure unless they saw both together after the show? I do not like gossips that we cannot verify who started it. It is too easy to send a rumor, amplify it out of nothing. Will they move there? did the real estate spilled the beans and they saw them together? restaurant? what?
This said. after ep7. I do not exclude Kristie at hometown.
so could be matilda, dani, natalie and kristie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:34 am

Kapiti wrote:Hey guys! I think I might've found the waterfall location.
Another view of the waterfall
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Waterf10

Could it be a match for Omanawa Falls in Tauranga, NZ?

What do you ladies think?

bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:37 am

One more shot to clarify the match:
Shot on left of Omanawa Falls, shot on right from Bach Promo at the end of episode 1.
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Omanaw10

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:38 am

murasaki1393 wrote:^ despite taller, i also think the waterfall girl is too 'bulky' for Dani's build Smiley. Either Kristie or Poppy or Matilda IMO.

matilda is thinner and less boobs I think
poppy has longer hair and no chin
kristie is a possibility too but she also have longer hair but breaded why not, she is fit as a gymnast so could very be

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:46 am

Great job Kapiti...the waterfall looks like a match to me.

HEA, I can only address the Fiji SM. I am basing this on typical F1 behavior across the US & AUS series. F1 travels are for the most part discrete & not blasted on SM. This was one of the smoking guns that Mura & others used to confirm that Brooks wasn't F1 during Des's season. Brooks went on a cruise during the show. So I am going to stick to the fact that this is not typical F1 behavior. Now if Dani turns out to be F1, then she breaks the trend then. All this IMO. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:47 am

so how many episode then and how many women each?

ep8 - F8 - group date - 2-on-1 (?) - 1-on-1
ep9 - F6 - 1-on-1 and 1 group date
ep10 - F5 - 1-on-1 and 1 group date
ep11 - hometown F4
ep12 - arthur family + FD
ep13 - finale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:51 am

mercieme wrote:Great job Kapiti...the waterfall looks like a match to me.

HEA, I can only address the Fiji SM. I am basing this on typical F1 behavior across the US & AUS series. F1 travels are for the most part discrete & not blasted on SM. This was one of the smoking guns that Mura & others used to confirm that Brooks wasn't F1 during Des's season. Brooks went on a cruise during the show. So I am going to stick to the fact that this is not typical F1 behavior. Now if Dani turns out to be F1, then she breaks the trend then. All this IMO. Thanks.

I recall that brooks dated a cougar on the boat and this was the reason he was outed?
I am all good with everyone thinking matilda is F1.
No sweat at all. My interest remains up to the finanle + a week and then check if they remain together after a month or so. laugh out loud
I do not see it and play devil advocate because I like dani's bubbly personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:55 am

My vote is for a 1 on 1 date with Kristie in episode 9 at the waterfall at Tauranga. The body shape and the behaviour (pushing Art on the rocks) seems to match imo. Matilda seems too courteous to do that and Dani does look a little slimmer than the waterfall girl imo.
HEA- I like Dani too! She is so fun to watch.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:00 am

Kapiti wrote:My vote is for a 1 on 1 date with Kristie in episode 9 at the waterfall at Tauranga. The body shape and the behaviour (pushing Art on the rocks) seems to match imo. Matilda seems too courteous to do that and Dani does look a little slimmer than the waterfall girl imo.
HEA- I like Dani too! She is so fun to watch.

If the waterfall is in Tauranga, then I agree it might be Kristie. I believe we were assuming the waterfall location was Fiji. I love when what is sleuthed becomes reality :yes:

HEA, I am only watching for Art for the most part & will support his final choice giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless