SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:49 am

Kapiti wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Oh. Excellent pick up. You are right. He has discussed liking other girls with Poppy. It's almost like he is chatting to his sister or a friend. You wouldn't do that if you really fancied a girl. Also it might be his way of letting her down gently. A bit of a lheafs up so she is not so shocked when he doesn't give her a rose. Although if if he does feel that way it kind of looks like he is leading her on a bit with all the "I want you here" talk
Plus on her single date with Art she he said she reminded him of his mum. Definitely a comforting vibe rather than romantic. The girls even mentioned that when he asked to chat to Poppy first at the CP- that he might need some comforting after the stressful week and that Poppy is good at that.

oh dear.  duh
if a guy told me that I reminded of his mom, I would run on the other direction!  giggling
Somehow I feel they are all so young and the girlfriend comments all the time, put this show into the friend zone each time they are talking.
So if Poppy is F1, even F2.... I would be very surprised, but again, this show IS a surprise  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:02 am

Kapiti wrote:Whoops about the episodes- hehe getting ahead of myself duh
Great analysis of the episode 10 synopsis AAL.
I think you're right about Chrystal-> just saw this posted on NZ facebook page.
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Sc1810

ETA Could be someone in the know or just a troll. Just saw they also posted this.
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Sc1910

well... rumors? truth?
this could explain my theory.
dani is F1 but things turned sour after the show and the green eye ex girlfriend wishing what obviously many girls wanted what she did not have anymore, came back as a bitch.
This would explain her SM attics of rubbing art's noze publickly with first kiss pic, wedding dress etc... he lied and she is hurt... but obviously she recovered because her most recent pics looks a happy dani
we established that F1 is a girfriend only, far from serious
arthur felt unconfortable on this show, that is plain obvious

so yes. i do not exclude this after show possibility at all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:09 am

I said it before but the problem with this show is that what is already filmed is confusing when seen with what is going on SM. 

For me, from the beginning of the show and ON the show, I like Matilda, Dani, and to a lesser degree Poppy (I find her a bit manipulative... not in a mean way, but more strategic - as is Alysha). My favorites are definitely Matilda and Dani. Natalie is a sweetheart too but there is nothing there, imo with her and Art

I am sad in a way if Dani is F2... that won't be nice. If she is F3 then I can see her like Ali on Tim&Anna season, where she was really into the guy and then... bam! But I don't think Art will drag her to F2 if he is not sure about her. Alysha is too serious for me. Even when she was talking to Art at the CP it was all so serious and yet without that much substance. She acts more like she wants to be the bachelorette than interested in Art, imo. I hope then that she is F2 for that reason alone since she doesn't seem that interested n him.

I am with Brigette and what she said post-show.... that Matilda and Dani were the only one's who had real feelings for Art. Hopefully he has real feelings for one of them and is kind and gentle with whomever he lets go. 

Also, hope he is still with his F1. If not, it is really pathetic, imo, since there was no pressure for him to propose or anything so no reason not to just try dating for a month or so after the show...

For me, it started out I watched for Art and now I am watching for the girls. Matilda and Dani I like best! Hope they find their happiness, with or without Art  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 am

Thanks to all the troopers who posted live! Very enjoyable to catch up in this thread! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:00 am

thanks for the live posting - very cool to see the commentary here
when it comes to the format of this show i find too much focus on ITMs and the lead up to the dates and too little time spent showing the actual interactions between art and the girls...i think this NZ version has this more than other versions or they're more reserved in the NZ version...but i just find myself not wanting to see the chatter amongst the women much longer cos it's a bit tiresome...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:07 am

emusha wrote:thanks for the live posting - very cool to see the commentary here
when it comes to the format of this show i find too much focus on ITMs and the lead up to the dates and too little time spent showing the actual interactions between art and the girls...i think this NZ version has this more than other versions or they're more reserved in the NZ version...but i just find myself not wanting to see the chatter amongst the women much longer cos it's a bit tiresome...
I agree. There is very little focus on interaction. I am not sure if this is due to not having a lot of cameramen when out on dates, much more reserved, the timeslot being 7:30 PM which is rated G for kids, or a combination of all of this.

Also, it seems each episode (approx. 45 mins) is divided into 2 halves: 1st half = 1on1 date and GD and then 2nd half = Cocktail Party and Rose Ceremony.

It is as if the CP is a group date of sorts.

It takes up half of each episode, which I don't care for. Hopefully once the girls are whittled down we won't have more of that but I think it will continue until we get to HTDs.

For such an eventful episode, this was pretty boring when it came to seeing a progression with Art and his final potential girls. It didn't help that no one was sent home at the RC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:09 am

For those that want to watch the recent episode 9 (or previous ones) links and embedded episode have been posted in the links thread here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880p12-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion#784195
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:14 am

ElonM wrote:Is he sending both home?

Oh my he's keeping both Kristie and Natalie.

We are now seeing some emotions from Art.

I guess three will leave in the next episode.
cantstopl cantstopl art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698
ElonM your live posts were priceless! Loved every one of them!! :sending flowers
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Is he sending both home?

Oh my he's keeping both Kristie and Natalie.

We are now seeing some emotions from Art.

I guess three will leave in the next episode.
cantstopl cantstopl art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698
ElonM your live posts were priceless! Loved every one of them!! :sending flowers

Thanks AAL. giggling cantstopl

It was so much fun.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:44 am

emusha wrote:thanks for the live posting - very cool to see the commentary here

probably very boring interactions between art and the girl, IMO too "normal"
so they had to build their season upon something and they played with the ITM
I have to admit that the friendly zone (except dani) is boring, probably why I am so into dani maybe because I saw kisses etc versus nothing with the others?
Funny because I am the first to mock all those wet kisses with as much girls they can on other franchises, yet I am the first one surprised to miss them ... a little bit! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:48 am

Just realized this... Art used his shirt as a sling for Matilda's arm... so cute! he kept rubbing her arm too. I wonder if this was when Matilda called her mom (she said in an earlier ITM/PI that she talked to her mom and she was crying about it and how her mom told her she had the skills to push through).

As for Matilda's arm! OMG!!!! Her whole wrist was sunken in... that was a horrible break! So scary. Thankful it wasn't worse. This is definitely the worst accident/emergency seen on any franchise that I can recall. :shocked!: affraid speechless

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Sc1010
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Awass10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 am

I loved these three moments.

Whom ever is the F1 (Dani or Matilda), their friendship during filming was important and evident. It was so great of Dani to stay at Matilda's side during her injury.

Great girls.

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Sc710

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Sc1210

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Sc1310
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless