SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:21 am

Exactly! Such a downer...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:23 am

Dani is sooooo funny. If he doesn't pick Matilda then I hope he picks her. Poppy was kind of scary and I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end of that speech.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:33 am

Looks like Art is going to be put through the ringer next week at the home visits!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:37 am

the only two girls, imo that Art should think about at all are Dani and Matilda. It is just ridiculous how Alysha is. Ugh. And with Poppy it is so awkward. Once again he is asking her what does she see what does she see...

I am so hopeful for Matilda and Art after their date. He is sooo nervous around her. No wonder he was always tripping. Their kiss was hands down the best kiss I have seen him give anyone.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:the only two girls, imo that Art should think about at all are Dani and Matilda. It is just ridiculous how Alysha is. Ugh. And with Poppy it is so awkward. Once again he is asking her what does she see what does she see...

I am so hopeful for Matilda and Art after their date. He is sooo nervous around her. No wonder he was always tripping. Their kiss was hands down the best kiss I have seen him give anyone.

Yes Yes Yes! Totally agree! If he eliminates Matilda and Dani before Alysha I will be gobsmacked!

I also thought that his kiss with Matilda lovely. It was so cute when he was blushing talking to her!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:12 am

If he does choose Alysha then I won't care for him at all. It is Matilda or Dani for me or I don't even care who he chooses as both Dani and Matilda will be better off, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 am

So based on the fact that after HTDs it will be the last two girls then the Woman's Day article with Matilda on it this week and Alysha on it next week is probably highlighting who wins? goes?

WHY does it have to be Matilda and Alysha as final 2? Just dreading it. As much as I see this with Matilda if the rumors are true about Art then either they broke up or he is with Alysha. Ugh.

The weird part is that there is an actual journey and story we are seeing take place with Matilda. With Alysha there's no story. If this is like Bach Aussie especially Season 2 then they will go with a story (and it IS the season they got Art to watch before the show). I have said before that Matilda reminds me of Sam from Bach Aussie S2 who was F1 (but dumped). Hope that Art isn't another Blake!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:24 am

AmyB wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Alysha is being quite "pouty". I just can't see him with her.

Alysha seems like the kind of girl that would bring him down emotionally if they were in a relationship. He seems so much more serious and almost exhausted when he's around her, compared to how lighthearted and happy he is when he's with Matilda, Dani or Poppy.
I agree
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:49 am

Wowie, what an episode. Much easier to watch than last nights one hehe.
Lots of love going on between Art and Matilda tonight!!! yes
Kind of concerned at how much kissing he's doing now. Especially now that he's initiating with most of them (even making the move himself at the CP with Dani). Did anybody else feel a bit uncomfortable that he kissed both Alysha and Dani on the 2 on 1 date?  I guess he's really getting the hang of this whole bachelor experience  giggling .
I've popped up the screencaps for the preview of next weeks HTD's.
Looks like that's where Dani starts to fall behind- her HTD with family doesn't look like it goes well at all.
I hope Matilda continues to push ahead!! Really like the Art we see when he's with her. Their date on tonight's episode was beautiful and seemed really genuine. Also when he spoke with her at the CP he seemed really clear and confident about what direction he is moving in. When he talks with the other girls he seems less sure of himself and them.
Small point I noticed, on his date with Matilda, he did mention his feelings for the other girls (something that so far had set her apart from the others as he hadn't talked about the other girls to her). So the only girl he hasn't been shown talking about the other girls to is Alysha? Not that it means much- he's happy to pash Dani in clear sight of her giggling

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:09 am

I am back 100% that Matilda is F1. She is tweeting pics of her kissing Art. That is a VERY F1 thing to do!!! Especially this late in the game!

If there are any issues it is going to be post-show IMO.

She is F1 for me... Art is blushing all the time around her and they got their same theme music they have had since he tripped over Episode 1 and gave her the first rose.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:19 am

Kapiti: as soon as we start discussing how we see two different types of leads then we know we are potentially looking at some post-show problems. This is reminding me a lot of Bach Aussie S2 (though not as extreme).

Matilda has been F1 for me since day one. Even before the show aired. It has ONLY been the social media activity that has me stressed and confused.

But for a first season? This is Matilda's all the way. Art is a giggling boy around Matilda and I cannot wait to do s/caps of this date. He was giggling and then said, "Tils, I'm going to kiss you'...

Even when he is talking to her in the rain during CP he is talking about being in love and he is blushing. He has been blushing all the time around her.

One other thing. I have noticed that everytime he talks with Matilda he makes this sound "mmmmmm". You notice that? He always does it.

And in ITMs that I s/capped and posted that were supposedly from the first episode were filmed much later as I sleuthed based on his haircut. And his hair is it's shortest currently on this Episode. He was blushing in those ITM's as well.

So if anything is amiss or gone awry, it is post-show to me. Based on his interview this morning, he sounded like the Art I hear with Matilda... giggly and even called himself a dork! The very thing he told Matilda he wanted in a partner. And in that interview he said he could definitely marry the girl he chose.

Who knows... I am starting to think that maybe TBNZ purposefully had Alysha have a public account? She was the ONLY one with a PUBLIC IG account out of the girls that are final 4 starting out.

If Alysha is F1 then I really don't care. I won't care for Art either based on that.

So I am going with what I have seen, the intro, the music, the way Art looks at Matilda and acts around her, etc. The fact he told her that "this experience would have been over for me" if she had left? This part of the show is always where doubts begin and the lead is kissing a bunch and everyone gets physical edits to some degree. Matilda's kiss with Art was epic! It had its own music like a climatic symphony. And Matilda is tweeting these photos of her kissing Art? F1 to me!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am

On Art and Tils (he calls her that! so sweet!) date: these two just keep grinning at each other the whole date. So cute!

Tils tells Art he is a rare breed and Art says she is as well and that he has never met anyone that can make him laugh like she can (and we know that is what Art wants, someone funny).

Art says this to Matilda on their date: "When you fell off the horse I was like Oh my God, and then I just had this sudden thought of dread... and I was like, What if Matilda wants to leave? You know... there goes this whole experience for me".

and then Matilda says she didn't even consider leaving, that she wants to see it through, and then I think it is VO because we don't see her say it but she says, It could be me at the end. You never know. Fingers crossed.

She is definitely F1 in my books. As for Social Media activity. Matilda tweeting and liking posts of her kissing Art? That is such a F1 thing to do, to tweet those things.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless