SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:19 am

ElonM wrote:I have been MIA since Thursday and I missed my 'Art' and sleuthing buddies here. bestbud! I'm now catching up.

I'm glad to see you all doing such a great job sleuthing.

robinvi thanks for the video

AAL I noticed Alysha didn't get an intro video before the date.

I love the names of the wines "Southern Sapphire" and "The Bachelorette" giggling

I love Alysha's date. It was very nice. He likes her a lot. He was very comfortable with her and affectionate.

The kissed her on the forehead was  cute.
bestbud! Missed you ElonM!

I can see Alysha as F2 possibly. They both mentioned a second date and Art's PI filmed later on looked like that may have happened or he was reading from a script (his eyes went to the left as if reading). I noticed Art even kissed her shoulder when he hugged her/cuddled on their date.

Also, during the RC, when Carrisa left she said to Art that there were girls here for him and the camera panned to Alysha and to Matilda only. From the very beginning the edit was being set up (imo) to have them as F2 and constantly focused on Matilda and Alysha and being nervous and afraid, etc. (Dani has the confident edit and never worried about her connection so I can see her blindsided when she is let go. No way that she is F1 with that tweet by Art post-show and her promoting herself).

Just trying to figure out if they have HTD and 4 girls who they will be question .
Thinking Matilda, Poppy, and unsure of the rest (Dani, Chrystal, Alysha if she is F2 then yes). I am not sure if Chrystal will be one of them b/c of her villain edit and in this episode Carrisa was warning Art against her so not sure. The producers may just have her there for the drama but then I think that would put someone else like Poppy or Dani out the running (if F2 are Matilda and Alysha) and I can see Dani as F3 or even let go before that. Based on Poppy receiving an intro video I am leaning towards her getting a HTD. She even mentions in a PI filmed later something about her "Dad's approval". So either pre-HTD or HTD.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:28 am

Thanks y'all for the recap. I haven't watched the episode yet. Interested to know who y'all think might leave after tomorrow's episode. We know Danielle B & Kristie were on the horse back riding GD on a later episode based on the caps AAL brought over. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:42 am

Bringing this forward and updating it to include Ep 7

Weekly Episode Breakdown of Dates/Roses/Eliminations  ** 2 Episodes/Week **

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet
SD= single date (all single date girls have gotten a rose so far. Will only change this if that changes)
GD= group date
GDR= group date rose
SQT= special quality time
CP= cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
CPR = cocktail party rose
RC= rose ceremony

Week 1
Episode 1
Intro Videos = Matilda (1st), Danielle B (2nd), Chrystal (3rd), Rosie (4th) and Kristie (5th)
1st out Limo = Matilda
M&G = total of 21 women
FIR = Matilda
CPR = Danielle (2nd rose -- eliminated herself Ep 4)
RC = Michelle, Nikki, Fiona eliminated; Rosie self-eliminated (4 girls leave; 17 girls remain)
Episode 2
SD = Poppy seaplane, kayaking, beach picnic (gets rose) *intro video pre-date* 
GD = Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Chrystal, Shivani, Danielle B, Danielle L, Lisa, and ?.... (# girls will ETA later) on water boat 
SQT #1 = Danielle L and Chrystal on water biscuit; SQT #2 = Dani on jet ski
GDR = Dani
CPR = Carrisa
RC = Natasha and Cristy eliminated (2 girls leave; 15 girls remain)

Week 2
Episode 3
SD = Matilda bridge walk, bungy jump, picnic (gets rose) *intro video 1st ep*
GD = Kristie, Alysha, Carrisa, Amanda, and Brigette (5 girls) rally car driving
SQT = Kristie picnic (won the car challenge)
GDR = Kristie
RC =  Danielle L. self-eliminated (1 girl leaves; 14 girls remain)
Episode 4
SD = Amanda car drive, golf, and sunset picnic (gets rose) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = Poppy, Alysha, Chrystal, Natalie, Lisa, and Hayley (6 girls) at Auckland Zoo   
SQT = Poppy feeding lemurs
GDR =  Poppy
CPR = Hayley 
RC = Lisa (1 girl leaves; 13 girls remain)

Week 3
Episode 5
SD = Dani helicopter ride, zip lining, picnic (gets rose and first kiss) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Hayely, Carrisa, Brigette, Shivani, Poppy at shooting range clay pigeons
SQT =  Hayley archery (wins shooting challenge)
GDR = None given
CPR = Alysha and Natalie
RC = Hayley eliminated (1 girl leaves; 12 girls remain)
Episode 6
SD = Chrystal at museum and sushi making (gets rose and 2nd kiss) *intro video 1st episode*
GD = All 12 girls participate in catwalk model challenge
SQT = Dani bridal photo shoot (wins challenge and gets rose)
GDR = Natalie and Dani
CPR = Danielle L.
RC = Shivani eliminated (1 girl leaves; 11 girls remain)

Week 4
Episode 7
SD = Alysha airplane and wine at vineyard (gets rose) *intro video 1st episode*
GD = Dani, Chrystal, Natalie, Kristie, Brigette, and Danielle L. play ball.
SQT = Dani (wins challenge; no rose given)
CPR = Kristie
RC = Brigette and Carissa (2 girls leave; 9 girls remain)
Episode 8 *not yet aired*
SD = Natalie
GD = All the girls
SQT =  
GDR =  
CPR =
RC = ? Not sure how many girls will leave but thinking that it could possibly be 2 girls so 7 girls remain...

>>We have only 2 unaccounted for s/caps from season preview from episode one:
1) Horseback Riding Group Date = with Danielle L , Kristie, (and possibly Matilda falling off the horse). This may be Ep 9 or 10.
2) Waterfall date = Matilda or Kristie?(It may not even be Fiji it may be in NZ. If so, it could be a 2nd date for Matilda or FD in Fiji... if it is not Matilda then a 1st date for whomever or in Fiji/another place. It seems exotic so probably not NZ going by the VO during preview.

>>As of Ep 8, only Kristie and Danielle L will have not had a single date yet.
- Kristie and Danielle are seen on the Horseback Riding GD and also likely Matilda, so that means if this is Ep 9 or 10, then someone is getting a 2nd date or there is a 2on1 date.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:I have been MIA since Thursday and I missed my 'Art' and sleuthing buddies here. bestbud! I'm now catching up.

I'm glad to see you all doing such a great job sleuthing.

robinvi thanks for the video

AAL I noticed Alysha didn't get an intro video before the date.

I love the names of the wines "Southern Sapphire" and "The Bachelorette" giggling

I love Alysha's date. It was very nice. He likes her a lot. He was very comfortable with her and affectionate.

The kissed her on the forehead was  cute.
bestbud! Missed you ElonM!

I can see Alysha as F2 possibly. They both mentioned a second date and Art's PI filmed later on looked like that may  have happened or he was reading from a script (his eyes went to the left as if reading). I noticed Art even kissed her shoulder when he hugged her/cuddled on their date.

Also, during the RC, when Carrisa left she said to Art that there were girls here for him and the camera panned to Alysha and to Matilda only. From the very beginning the edit was being set up (imo) to have them as F2 and constantly focused on Matilda and Alysha and being nervous and afraid, etc. (Dani has the confident edit and never worried about her connection so I can see her blindsided when she is let go. No way that she is F1 with that tweet by Art post-show and her promoting herself).

Just trying to figure out if they have HTD and 4 girls who they will be question .
Thinking Matilda, Poppy, and unsure of the rest (Dani, Chrystal, Alysha if she is F2 then yes). I am not sure if Chrystal will be one of them b/c of her villain edit and in this episode Carrisa was warning Art against her so not sure. The producers may just have her there for the drama but then I think that would put someone else like Poppy or Dani out the running (if F2 are Matilda and Alysha) and I can see Dani as F3 or even let go before that. Based on Poppy receiving an intro video I am leaning towards her getting a HTD. She even mentions in a PI filmed later something about her "Dad's approval". So either pre-HTD or HTD.

AAL I did notice that Alysha didn't have an intro video. However she may get one if they do have a second date like you are predicting. Who knows, this week IMO the editors will are shaping the episodes for revealing the final 6, starting with a double elimination to dwindle the girls down. We are getting to the point of the season where they want to get the audience emotionally invested in the top girls. After tonight episode I believe we will see who really is a contender.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:59 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks y'all for the recap. I haven't watched the episode yet. Interested to know who y'all think might leave after tomorrow's episode. We know Danielle B & Kristie were on the horse back riding GD on a later episode based on the caps AAL brought over. Thanks.
I am thinking that Amanda may leave if it is only 1 girl to leave.

I am also just not sure about Natalie and Art. I don't see a romantic connection between them, but that could change... those s/caps his body language is leaning away from her. If she gets a kiss that will be interesting and based on her SM, she was home after Amanda (that is if Kristie, Dani, Alysha SM activity is indicative of when they left).

Thinking about Ep 8 and there's a part of the preview with Art and Poppy talking about kissing and she says, "I am not going to kiss you" and he says, "I wasn't going to anyway". They seem to be joking around with each other. Will be interesting to see if there is any kiss between them.

As for Ep 9/10, if there is not another 2nd date for one of the girls (or a first for Kristie -- if she doesn't get one she is going home likely) and the horse group date is in one of those episode next week (Ep 9/10) then wondering if there will be a 2on1 if no single date...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:01 pm

yes Great post robinvi! I definitely agree that it is that part of the season where we will see the top contenders. So far, for me, I see Matilda and Poppy in that F6 group for sure.

I will say, that out of the possible contenders for F6, the only 2 girls that don't have public figure facebook pages are Matilda and Alysha (although Alysha has her IG public and Matilda doesn't).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am going to try to watch episode 1 tonight. How many total episodes will there be?

Is it more like the US version or Canada's version?

so far, 6 episodes and they are out on wednesdays or thursdays with the timezone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:18 pm

I cannot wait to watch the ep7 tonight.

option: it is possible edits again with dani and producer want to minimize the connection and keep only what they want us to see such: jealousy with other girls and less emotional connection between them? very easy to do, cut this, cut that and here you go!

where was matilda in ep7??? home alone or with others? It does not bode well IMO. If I am so in love I would make certain with the prod that she is either on 1-on-1 or group dates now!!

alysha... interesting. I saw none of the connection with arthur and her up to the cocktail party ep6.... too late? intrigued enough for a 1-on-1 ep7? considering that all episodes are planned in advance. So change of last minute? was supposed to be someone else maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:51 pm

thanks for the recaps guys -- i'm still waiting to see something for art on bachnz

i think it's been pretty slow going so far and I'm having a hard time getting a real sense for how things are going for art with the girls right now...i'm not seeing "it" for him so far...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:20 pm

emusha wrote:thanks for the recaps guys -- i'm still waiting to see something for art on bachnz

i think it's been pretty slow going so far and I'm having a hard time getting a real sense for how things are going for art with the girls right now...i'm not seeing "it" for him so far...

It think because he kissed only 2 girls. We are not used to see so little kisses so far. But I do like that. I am not into deep throat wet kisses on TV Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Moved from S/cap thread

mercieme wrote:I can't identify the girl with Kristie in the horse riding screen cap (3rd pic)? Can u guys identify her? Thanks.
She is someone that is not on the show.. probably one of the horseback riders there to help with the date once someone (Matilda, imo) fell off the horse. Thus Kristie's reaction.

In the horse back riding sc there are 6 horses besides Arts and one person standing next to a horse. My guess this is a 6 person date and one stable hand on this date.

Made the picture lighter so it's easier to see
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 14 Image10

Last edited by robinvi on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Yay! Lots of opposing views and hearty debate! I'll add my 2c.
AAL I think your confidence in Matilda might come more from insider knowledge & post show sleuthing about her being the F1 rather than what we've seen so far with the edit. You mentioned earlier that you've contacted a few people in Auckland and that the general consensus is that everybody there knows its Art and Matilda at the end? On the Bach NZ Facebook page I noticed a comment last night that said they knew who the winner was but didn't want to get the person in trouble or something like that. Lots of people asked and they were PM'ing those people the answer. However after being hassled lots they eventually said publicly that it was Matilda. That comment and all the replies have now been deleted (I feel it's more likely to have been deleted by the page admin) yet other comments just saying things like 'Dani wins' and stuff like that are still there. I found that pretty suspicious.
I feel like because you know, you now feel confident to look harder at the show and try to give us the love story that the edit and producers haven't yet shown clearly. You also mentioned that Matilda is now friends with one of Arts close friends, which I think is another good sign for her being F1.
That being said, I can totally agree with HEA and Emusha that as far as the show goes, they are not showing us any kind of connection with those two yet. He's smiling at lots of people, he's physically intimate with 2, almost 3 of the women (no Matilda yet) and I feel like we only get the tiniest glimpse of what happens at the cocktail parties /one-on-one dates and how deep the conversations go. They've had 7 cocktail parties so far and I'm sure that lots of topics would've been covered with different girls. I'm sure normal things like 'what music do you like' 'what's your family like' 'do you want kids' 'where do you go for holidays' etc have been covered but not shown. So I don't agree that the fact that the lake house was brought up on Matilda's first date is significant. If Matilda is F1, I don't think he knows it yet at this stage of the show. If he was 100% on Matilda, I doubt he would be trying to initiate kisses with Alysha or continuing to kiss Dani. If Matilda is F1, I think the connection must start to develop and strengthen from here on out and hopefully on her next date.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless