SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Different perspectives is what makes this fun.  yes We still have Alysha's date and seeing what happens with Kristie as well. So far I am enjoying the show and we are halfway through the girls (11 left after 21) so lots can change... :yes:

It's going to be fun and I am okay with however it ends even though I am pro-Matilda. I started out watching just for Art and now she has grown on me so much. She seems happy post-show so either way, I'm happy. :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:59 pm

I like arthur. I really enjoy that he is not kissing everyone and is very considerate when he sees someone upset for example. He is a gentleman and is caring.

I totally get it that it is possible he gets good edits but I see a great guy, with good roots and good middle class education. He is just a normal guy, smart to have his own company.

Crossing fingers this is the truth because I really like him so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Crossing fingers here too! Praying

Upcoming episode we will see Brigette saying to Art that he is a d**k. speechless Not sure how that will play out but it has been in the previews for Ep 7.

Funny that Art posted that IG pic of him giving the finger to a bachelor promo billboard of himself captioning the pic with "I heard that guy is a d**k". He definitely knows how to make fun of himself and not take himself too seriously. giggling

I really like him too and think he is a nice guy. Thinking that everyone is saying he is a genuine and nice guy is true. He even said in an interview http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11419333 that he didn't want to be like Blake from Bach Aussie. Haha. That's a very good sign!! Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:16 pm

I am going to try to watch episode 1 tonight. How many total episodes will there be?

Is it more like the US version or Canada's version?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am going to try to watch episode 1 tonight. How many total episodes will there be?

Is it more like the US version or Canada's version?
Not sure how many episodes there will be. Hasn't been announced and there is no TV Guide timeline stating when the episodes will end - only listing the upcoming one's for the next week.

It is more like the Canada version (or Australia S1). Loving it so far. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:31 am

Will do a full recap later but here are the end result details regarding Ep 7 and Ep 8 preview:

Ep 7
RC - two girls went home (Brigette and Carissa)

Ep 8
Group date - will be the pool party date (from Season Preview s/caps as sleuthed above) and seems to be with ALL the girls
SD - with Natalie (which is from the Season Preview s/caps of Art and Natalie showering).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:42 am

Episode 7, to me seemed very staged and reshot/producer driven. All of it. (Will ETA more thoughts later)

SD with Alysha:
Art was very affectionate with Alysha but there's still something not quite right, imo, with her or her edit (although think she may be F2 at this point). I don't think Art is really her type, and she is more into getting him to chase her as usual. They talked about having a second date so there is definitely going to be one since it seemed like Art was saying this in a PI/ITM filmed later on. So much time spent in ITM/PIs by both Alysha and Art. Almost as much of them shown in PI/ITM as of them on their date. It was odd, imo.

GD with 6 girls = Danielle L., Brigette, Kristie, Chrystal, Natalie, and Dani:
They play this ball game where they have to get each other out. The winner gets SQT with Art. Dani wins the SQT. They spend their time talking about how the other girls are jealous about the time she has with him. She, imo, is definitely the smokescreen for the real F1. Her edit is purely physical and Art almost looks like he sees her more as a friend now, imo (especially comparing his interaction with Alysha). Art seems very comfortable with Dani, too comfortable. When they peck each other it feels like there is no more passion from Art, just comfort. He is no longer chasing her, imo (not that I thought he was in the first place).

Cocktail party
Kristie gets to talk to Art and ends up with a pre-RC rose. There's a bunch of staged competition between Kristie and Chrystal and the rest of the girls input on who should leave. Brigette talks to Art and jokes that he is a d**k (totally joking and made in previews to look serious) and Art laughs. There's no connection between the two. Chrystal then spends time talking to Art. And then Art also talks to Carrisa. He says in ITM/PI that it is awkward between them. Will make a s/cap later but once again, Art standing by Matilda in group of girls.

RC
Announcement by Mike that 2 girls will be going home. All the girls are in tears already. Dani doesn't know who is going home and says in ITM/PI (explain the difference for me someone... in the moment sounds like right there and then PI sounds like after the fact?) Dani says she thought that Alysha and Kristie would be the ones going home at this point but they both have roses. Art says goodbye to Brigette and Carissa. The way that Art looked at Matilda when he called her name... I am sorry, but this guy is soooo in love with this girl, imo. His eyes are practically swimming with emotion when he looks at her. No wonder she is barely in the edit yet still narrating the whole thing at this point. Art even swallows when she walks up to him to get her rose.

Art's eyes calling Matilda's name
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Aw_art10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Asdfas11

** Can I just say, that Art is the nicest Bachelor ever! He is so, so kind! Kindness is such an amazing quality to have, especially in a man. Just, wow! Incredible guy (don't disappoint now Art!).

Ep 8 Preview
SD with Natalie. GD seems to be all the girls. Not much detail there other than Poppy saying she is not going to kiss Art and he saying he didn't want to either (they are joking about).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:18 am

I don't think Alysha's date was as strong as Dani's. IMO, Art said a number of things to dani throughout that date to indicate an emotional connection. I also don't see Art kissing someone as he did dani without some emotional connection. This is versus the reluctant Chrystal kiss. Having said that, his interactions with Dani this episode did not seem as strong although he seemed to gazing at her in both of the lineups on the group date.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:19 am

right now he seems smitten with dani -- curious as to why we think Mathilda could be F1?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:31 am

emusha wrote:right now he seems smitten with dani -- curious as to why we think Mathilda could be F1?
Not sure there is a 'we' since there are so few of us sleuthing on this season but there seems to be some leaning towards Matilda=F1 (intro video) or Dani=F1 (no intro video) or to a lesser degree, even Alysha=F1 (no intro video)

Dani
- We are only halfway through the season and Dani in the forefront, imo, is just getting a physical edit with the PI of Matilda worrying about Dani getting hurt (and echoed by the other girls themselves).
- Art and Dani are not progressing into a deeper connection other than physical, imo. I would say that Art initiated more contact with Alysha than he did Dani (he was much more gentler with Alysha and even kissing her shoulder).
- Dani and Art discussed the other girls during SQT (never a good sign) rather than deepening their emotional connection (which, after spending back to back time alone, should be the focus).
- Just because she is getting a lot of time with Art doesn't make her F1, imo. If anything, it makes her have a strong case for being heartbroken because she has had the most physical activity with Art.
- Have yet to see Dani in ITM or PI say that her feelings for Art are genuine or real (as Matilda always has been narrating from the first episode). I think Dani is fun and Art likes her a lot, but I don't think she is on his level. When they were on their date he was telling her about the trees and trying to show her things and she wasn't interested in that. To me, that speaks volumes.
- When Dani is with Art, she just wants to kiss him more than anything else, imo.
- She also has created a public figure FB page along with other girls. The only two girls out of all the possible one's remaining as F6 that have NOT created a public page are Matilda and Alysha.
**Most important for me**  For those of you haven't had a chance to do so if you look in Dani's thread you will see that Art tweeted and included Dani in his tweet post-show. No way she is F1 based on that tweet, imo. It is detailed in Dani's thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2893p24-bachelor-new-zealand-dani#779262.

Matilda
So much to say and posted a summary on other thread quoting here
Not many of us are sleuthing but so far Mura and I have said we think Matilda is F1 based on a couple of things, including that this the First Season of TBNZ and there is a focus on "the one" and "firsts" there is quite a bit posted in her thread that focuses on her https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda some including:
- 1st promo shot was of her receiving a rose (didn't see her face but sleuthed the dress matched her M&G dress)
- 1st intro video
- 1st girl out limo
- FIR
- In PI later on he says that "matilda just blew him away"
- doesn't have first kiss which is actually a pro-F1 thing to happen (Whit never did on Bach USA, April never did on Bach Canada, Sam never did Bach Aussie, etc, etc)
- Art says main thing he wants is someone who is completely themselves and laughs at themselves and is a dork and fun. He told this to Matilda when she got FIR, repeated this again that she is so fun and open and natural on their 1on1 Ep 3, talked to her again about being completely oneself on Ep 5, etc.
- Matilda narrates a lot of the episodes
- Following his close friends on SM, etc
....and then lots of other details too many to summarize here but many are in her thread.

There are not that many pages in the threads for Art so it isn't too much to wade through and may be easier to look over the contestant thread for Matilda to see what was sleuthed there for her. Would love to hear your thoughts Emusha yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:29 am

For those that want to watch the latest episode (or previous ones) they are in the Links thread. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion#781414

Thank you robinvi for posting the link and video embedded thanks!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:44 am

I have been MIA since Thursday and I missed my 'Art' and sleuthing buddies here. bestbud! I'm now catching up.

I'm glad to see you all doing such a great job sleuthing.

robinvi thanks for the video

AAL I noticed Alysha didn't get an intro video before the date.

I love the names of the wines "Southern Sapphire" and "The Bachelorette" giggling

I love Alysha's date. It was very nice. He likes her a lot. He was very comfortable with her and affectionate.

The kissed her on the forehead was cute.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless