SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:18 am

If anyone is interested they're having Heather on Kyle & Jackio tomorrow morning at 7:30am Aus Eastern Standard time to talk about the mole rumours. You can probably listen live from their website.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:25 am

lozzatron wrote:If anyone is interested they're having Heather on Kyle & Jackio tomorrow morning at 7:30am Aus Eastern Standard time to talk about the mole rumours. You can probably listen live from their website.
@kyleandjackieo  4h Is Heather a plant from @TheBachelorAU producers? She reveals all @kyleandjackieo tomorrow 730am

We've got the incredible @heather_maltman from @thebachelorau for an exclusive chat tomorrow morning with @kyleandjackieo. She'll be addressing the rumours that she's just an actor hired by the producers to be a part of #TheBachelorAU! #KIIS1065
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Dsffdf10
@kiis1065

I do think that TPTB chose to have Heather in the media from the getgo for this very reason of scandals.
Having viewers hear from Heather already before this scandal broke is a great way for viewers to already be familiar with her.
If Heather is F1, then even more so they had her in the media from the start because there are scandals about Bec and even Sarah now but they aren't in the media talking for themselves like Heather is (and from sleuthing, Bec and Sarah are not F1).

Sounds similar to what Matilda had to do. When the season aired she was in the magazines quoting that she was not a plant/mole just because she worked for the network. In Matilda's case, the network and show even put out a statement refuting this about Matilda (who was F1 coincidentally).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:23 am

I don't like Emily's style, plain and simple.
As I dont know her in person, so I won't say I dont like her. But the character I see on TV, and the comments she made post show, is not the type of girl I like, dont matter she is pro or anti Heather.

I hate princess type of girl, not to mention a gossip one.
And double hate for contestants to say "don't believe the edit, i am not what you see". If the editor choose a jealous gossip princess storyline for you, you should have some issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 am

I know Heather is fan favorite, has 90% chance of being F1 but i do think her media rounds are too much. I have no problem with her being f1 but will she always go on radio shows whenever there are rumours even after the show? It's like the other ladies were not even on the show.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:00 am

I like her too but this is too much.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:06 am

I think the media rounds are probably not as heightened as they are on this sleuthing board: for every interview with Heather there's been at least ten articles/stories about her and there has been stories that she is actress/fake already which were inevitable considering her occupation.

If Heather is F1, I firmly believe that she has been made to go talk to the media from the getgo so she has a platform and is ahead of any drama/controversy.

It seems like such a TPTB pr move for an F1 and I think I am grossly underestimating how much damage last year has had on this show which is still an infant on it's only 3rd season.

Jason's "Mesnick" is so long ago but Blake's is very fresh and the viewers tend to h@te-watch even more than the US show.

With more drama sure to come (Lana coming in the picture and she is well-known by her famous friend associations) this is just the beginning of the storm of controversy, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:36 am

MissB wrote:I know Heather is fan favorite, has 90% chance of being F1 but i do think her media rounds are too much. I have no problem with her being f1 but will she always go on radio shows whenever there are rumours even after the show? It's like the other ladies were not even on the show.
I agree! and it really isnt fair to the other girls. I am sure Bec too wants to defend the pictures of her and Sam, Emily too want her voice heard (right or wrong) why is it only Heather who gets her voice heard?
F1 or not, these other girls gave up jobs and whatever else and they are suddenly invincible or not F1 enough? no

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:55 am

see2love wrote:
MissB wrote:I know Heather is fan favorite, has 90% chance of being F1 but i do think her media rounds are too much. I have no problem with her being f1 but will she always go on radio shows whenever there are rumours even after the show? It's like the other ladies were not even on the show.
I agree! and it really isnt fair to the other girls. I am sure Bec too wants to defend the pictures of her and Sam, Emily too want her voice heard (right or wrong) why is it only Heather who gets her voice heard?
F1 or not, these other girls gave up jobs and whatever else and they are suddenly invincible or not F1 enough? no

Some of the eliminated ladies have not done any interviews like "anal glands" (don't remember her name), Joni, yet she is all over. Imagine how they are feeling when just one rumour that sounds like a joke since we can all see her strong connection with Sam, she goes running to defend herself yet others are not given equal chance.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:56 am

see2love wrote:
I think it can be seen as unfair if TPTB weren't the ones pulling the shots.

It's already been said by the girls that they themselves don't understand why production/network is letting Heather in the media but not them. So one cannot put this on Heather. TPTB would likely never allow her to do media unless they want her to and they are fully aware of what she has said in the media too.

Why this is the case, especially since what Heather is saying in the media is pretty much "I am F1" is the mystery and very, very strange because TPTB are still letting her on media. No way she can do this without their permission.

Something is up, to be sure, but Heather's interview posted by HBomb shows that she likely was made to do the media rounds b/c TPTB didn't expect Heather to be such a fan favourite right out the bat. Heather even addressed the Bec rumours in this interview.

Heather is almost the unofficial spokesperson for this show. Have no idea why though... TPTB are doing this for a reason that is for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:56 am

MissB wrote:
see2love wrote:

Some of the eliminated ladies have not done any interviews like "anal glands" (don't remember her name), Joni, yet she is all over. Imagine how they are feeling when just one rumour that sounds like a joke since we can all see her strong connection with Sam, she goes running to defend herself yet others are not given equal chance.

It's possible that the press is coming to her for comments and/or that the network and producers of the show are asking her to do it
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:58 am

eliza3 wrote:
It's possible that the press is coming to her for comments and/or that the network and producers of the show are asking her to do it
ITA, no way she could do this media without the permission and support of the network.
The other girls are not allowed but Heather is allowed?
That's TPTB making this happen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:02 am

Not a personal dig at Heather, but I am saying if I was one of the other girls Id be pissed off and get my voice heard through my sister or "sources" too. TPTB sure arent playing fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3