SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:53 am

Thanks for posting, AEF.

Blake? Bach AU S2 Blake??!!  :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:59 am

Yes AAL, Blake Garvey!!

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:12 am

Oh no! Just when I thought he was in the past speechless laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:02 am

Isn't Blake still with Louise?

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:51 am

Yes Blake is still with Louise, I really don't think it's true. Apparently Joni and Blake have exchanged some messages on SM.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:57 am

When a Bachelor or B'ette doesn't have a career/job to return to after the show, it puts extra strain on a new relationship. Tim and Anna fell back into their careers. Sam looks to do the same as he is the business owner. Whomever he chooses will probably have to relocate to Melbourne, if she doesn't already live there. I can see Blake wanting the paycheck from keeping up appearances.

In the US, the most successful couples have returned to their jobs/careers. Just one less thing to figure out when there is so much attention and pressure on the relationship.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:41 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3195240/The-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-unimpressed-Heather-s-Friend-Zone-language-bestows-kiss.html

It's embarrassing for me to watch the clip ... but just from the BL and on mute I don't get the vibes this time.
I can so understand Heather in that moment ... super awkward. Tell me, what do you guys think?
I can't listen until I don't get the confirmation that it's not as bad as I imagine it to be.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:36 pm

I could hardly hear them and my volume was max'd. That was a cute exchange. IMO She looks almost shy to a point. He was grinning from ear to ear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:20 pm

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/after-three-girls-go-on-a-groundhog-day-date-someone-decides-to-leave-the-bachelor-mansion-for-good/story-fni0cjvj-1227480621236?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=SydCon&utm_medium=Facebook

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:11 am

Great interview with Jacinda! She thought Emily is the best suited for Sam but thinks he'll either pick Heather or Snezana as f1.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-Interview-Jacinda-Gugliemino-38096613?slide=2

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:16 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Great interview with Jacinda! She thought Emily is the best suited for Sam but thinks he'll either pick Heather or Snezana as f1.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-Interview-Jacinda-Gugliemino-38096613?slide=2
Hmm...that is interesting. Based on SM Emily is not F1 so wondering if she is just saying that to get people to speculate.

Also of note... Heather posted on her IG yesterday that she has "gone fishing" and won't be on SM this weekend.
Some comments were if she was meeting up with Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:21 am

^ She said nice things about him in the interview so I don't think she dislikes him..

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3